Are there any country where universities are neutral or they are all marxist infested?

Are there any country where universities are neutral or they are all marxist infested?

Other urls found in this thread:

freeexpression.uchicago.edu/page/statement-principles-free-expression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure that's just an American meme

We have one who is infamous for it but the rest are just normal.

In Scandinavia? Are you really sure about this?

>American meme

It's not.

In Denmark. You can find sjw types everywhere but all universities teach normal stuff and not 'the power of beyonce in a white straight males world'

I studied in Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK. The universities in Belgium and the Netherlands were neutral, but the one in the UK was quite left-leaning (and blatantly so).

I doubt it's an anglo phenomenon. Europeans lie a lot here. Don't believe in these posters.

Universities here are normal

Prove it.

>marxist

All my groupmates are either apolitical or have conservative/nationalist/rightist political views.

Since 1968, in every big city you have one STEM uni (neutral), one social """sciences"""/humanities right-wing university and one social """sciences"""/humanities left-wing university.

As you can guess, a leftist uni only produces unemployed retards.

I'm not talking about your groups or friends, I'm talking about the whole university.

I never said it was on Anglo thing, I said it was significantly worse in the UK compared to my experience studying at continental universities.

How is Journalism and Law in your universities?

If they are marxist infested your universities aren't neutral.

I didn't study journalism or law so I can't possibly tell.

Law is overly right-wing, journalism depends a lot on universities.

They're pretty bad desu

You can easily search videos.

Yes, Russia's univirsities have not been yet infested by leftards. Instead we have conservative religious morons. I don't know which is worse to be honest.

Old teachers are probably all marxist, but how would I know? I studied engineering, not politics.

None of those problems here. It's a western thing.

I would be dishonest or lying if I made broad generalisations based on a few videos. I can only credible speak about my own personal experiences studying international relations in the UK.

come and see for yourself. the fact that it's an anglo phenomenon just means that it will be popular here in 5-10 years

>all marxist, but how would I know?
Thats not kind of marxism OP is talking about. It's modern cultural marxism which has little in common with soviet marxism.

Ignore the Aussie, you're not wrong about the UK

You forgot Pedagogy. If Pedagogy is a leftist shithole, your university is dead.

Why would he call it the same then? What a silly OP.

Once you realise most of the professors are left-leaning, life as a student gets a lot easier. If you write your essays with a left-leaning bias, your grades will significantly improve. Sadly I only realised this after the michaelmas term.

Because it's called like that. But it's not the same.

What university did you attend?

Oxford

Makes sense

We don’t give a shit about political ideology
just a 4 years of debauchery and a diploma

Law is rightwing here as well. Journalism is neutral or centrist.

Great

Law at Copenhagen University is bourgeois as fuck, thank god.

University of Chicago is explicitly free speech.
freeexpression.uchicago.edu/page/statement-principles-free-expression

In fact they've convinced a few other American universities to agree to this set of principles. California, in contrast, is almost universally lost in terms of lack of academic integrity.