Phoneposter go home.

its mirroring Sup Forums

Because it's just like Queens IRL

Stop being a racist scumbag

This meme is dead.

fuck gamergate and everything that it did to this website

Fuck off.

Fuck off with your fake outrage.

because marvel is SJW propaganda for kids and young adults. its also why liberals hate DC movies because they are made for adults that love cinema

Did you forget DC has a black Perry, black Iris and Polynesian Aquaman.

>tips fedora

survey for Sup Forums (please don't look it up) : what percentage of the world population is white?

Yes... everything is going acoording the plan...

I think it's like 9 if you only include Caucasians of European descent. There are something close to 2 billion "White"-passing Caucasians, though.

yeah why not
i mean jews are white right?
arabs and north africans are white passing so basically white
ethiopians are not regular africans and have white features ( don't you want an ethiopian gf goy? ) so they are white
filipinos have white nazi minds so they are kinda white
japanese are honorary aryans
also all USA inhabitants are white, hell , all americans are white

I'm not surprised to hear this, but how would you know, user? You didn't actually watch the latest propagandist shlock from Hollywood, right? You know better than to give them your shekels, right?

r-right?

According to 2012 census estimates, 27.2% of the population was White, 20.9% Black or African American, 24.8% Asian, 12.9% from some other race, and 2.7% of two or more races. 27.9% of Queens's population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (of any race).

Can we ban all race and politics bait now?

Can't go mixing with those Sandniggers and Jews, can we? Don't want to make any great men.

you think race and politics is irrelevant in media? or just dislike race and politics discussion that disagrees with whatever moderate centrism you adhere to?

>great man
cracker please

aren't those made on what the guy tells he is?

say that to hollywood then

t.liberal

Yeah, I'd rather have a son like you.

t. blind DCuck

>what is nepotism

i'm white so i don't see how that would even be posssible

Because it wants to represent all people. White people aren't the only existing people who want to watch superhero movies.

Ummm....sweetie I have news for you

It would be possible because I'm white. I've always been a bit Sup Forumsish, but you rednecks are starting to make the idea of having "non-white" kids seem pretty appealing.

you can't really signal your poz with a white biological offspring so checkmate you moderate centrist

I don't know what you're babbling about, schizo.

He literally stole a liver that would have saved a kids life, by using connections to bypass the donor list, just so he could live another six months.

Doesn't change the fact that a white person mixing with a sandnigger didn't create some ghastly untermensch.

>Human Bondage

>you rednecks are starting to make the idea of having "non-white" kids seem pretty appealing

You should probably read The Bell Curve.

So should you. Then hit yourself with it and fall into your hand dug dookie pit

>Asians and Kikes are objectively more intelligent than cave nigras.

Why can't libcucks handle some discussions without getting triggered? Because Trump is president and they know they're powerless to stop us from talking about it? 8 long years.

Then they clearly aren't the minority.

If you lived in New York City, then you'd know that this movie is pretty accurate with it's """""forced""""" diversity. Most white people in the city go to private schools.

>t. man triggered by seeing a nigger in a children's comic book film

>queens
>nyc
queens is about as much a part of the city as staten island is. it's a suburb

It really isn't. There are some suburban areas but the entire borough is not suburban. Like I said, if you live in NYC then you'd know this. Been living here all my life and I've only had maybe 3 white kids in my public school. Elementary Middle School and High School included.

>Been living here all my life
Yea that's why you desperately want to think of yourself as a hip urbanite even though you live in the suburbs of NYC

Nothing funnier than a kike bragging about using goyim concepts to inflate their self worth.

Most of it is. NW queens feels kinda like brooklyn but the rest is thoroughly suburban, if not a little congested. Depends on what you call a city though; if you live in manhattan queens feels like the burbs. If you live in rural kansas it's probably pretty urban

I don't think of myself as a 'hip urbanite". But I find it funny that people who don't live in NYC think they know how this city is. It's pretty baffling actually to see people bitching about diversity in a public high school when that's how public schools are over here. Had Peter gone to a private school and it looked like this, then I'd understand, but he doesn't.