APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

What makes you think we're gonna get an apology? They're not sorry for their shit.

no. stop trying to sell me on the trinity, DC, I just don't care
gimme Booster and Beetle
gimme The Question
gimme Etrigan
gimme Swamp Thing
gimme characters I actually give a crap about

nah, you still aren't a good fit for Wondy, sorry Gal

Sorry that you guys got stuck with Zack Synder.

Didn't you hear the news? Only virgins know those characters, user.

at least she put an effort to her character

I already saw a WW2 movie about a super powered human with a shield.

b-but this is WW1!

Yes, this is her first movie

Why? Gadot is still shit.

lmao

Sorry you couldn't fill out that bustier.

duh durr durr muh mussels

She is cute and will trigger some feminists.

Still, BvS was meh.

...for what? The Wonder Woman looks like generic SJW garbage.

>this is the average Gadot shill

Star in a good movie first and I will

"A few minor details"
Like boobs or muscles ?

...or pretty much everything else?

Or face, eyes etc.

Maybe it's a question of morphology. Maybe Gadot is ectomorph and can't gain a pound

This is going to be a sjw movie isn't it?

Yes. Just watch the trailer. The 'big' line of dialogue they finish are is, "You do everything he tells you? They call that slavery, where I come from!"

The whole movie looks like shoehorened and hamfisted "STRONG WIZMANS!" wankery.

The trailer looks good. Can't wait.

This.

Also who's the likely villain? Vandal Savage or Ares?

I think Ares is more likely due to the WWII setting.

Literally just wearing a white garment, not even a similar dress.

Bet this guy would love if I was cast as wolverine considering I wear blue jeans sometimes.

No, because I'm still not convinced that Gadot can act.

>Wonder woman in world war 1/2
>Barely anything Greek about Themyscara architecturally
>Tiny little actress

It's an interesting idea, but not one I like off the bat as a concept.

>tfw you want to see it but everybody will think your'e a feminist nu-male if you do

No, everyone will just think you have shit taste for seeing a movie that's part of a train wreck of a cinematic universe.

I don't give a crap about the lot of you. I thought Wonder Woman was the best part in Batman vs Superman. I am hyped for the Wonder Woman movie. The trailer looked great.

MoS was ok BvS was shit.
atleast snyder isn't doing WW

Who will be the bad guy? Circe? Ares? Who is the woman in the plastic mask? Mata Hari?

Never saw BvS for obvious reasons but that glowing lasso is so fucking cool.

> He doesn't wear flannel
You can't be wolverine in a million years Just get the shirt yo.

baroness von gunther would fit with the world war

>we will never have a movie, animated or otherwise, that goes fucking full on Jack Kirby in terms of scope, batshit insanity, and vision

>baroness von gunther
But I want Ares in a cool suit.

>yfw by the end of the movie Wonder Woman is forced to confront a crazy circus freak causing havoc
>yfw it's Cheetah

Except that wasn't a "feministic" line, that was poking fun at how anyone working for their boss is a slave. You know, wage slavery. I'm sure if it was a male assistant, you wouldn't be as butthurt.

why not both?
Von Gunther would atleast maybe give a good reason for WW to get involved in the war in the first place.

Wonder Woman is iconic. No one will think you're a SJW for watching a movie about a character who happens to be female.

By that logic, watching the Hunger Games or any of the Resident Evil movies makes you a feminazi.

>Durrrr I defend shitty casting

...Of course co hates it. Retards all

The chick at the 0:54 second mark is wearing a facial reconstruction mask. I'd wager she's closer to a plot device than a major character.

Capefags suck, capefag movies suck. Get out.

>cukcing yourself so hard you can't even watch the movies you like because you're afraid of being called a cuck
Sup Forums has come full circle.

No one cares about those characters, not even making the question a hot lesbian worked.

>being this dense

This is just flat out wrong. There isn't even a mention of salary or wages in the line. It goes from "you do everything he says?" to "yeah, that's called slavery." No comment about anything else.

It's poetry. It rhythms. Every stanza kind of rhythms with the last one.

>people were still believing in getting a muscle-y woman starring as WW
Guys, stop.
It must already be hard as fuck to get some actresses to cut their hair to role some stuff, let's not talk about the whole 'let her take 30pounds for that'

It looks a hell of a lot better than Justice League. That's not saying much, but it's something.

The best part is most of the actresses they suggest would be a better fit are the same size or smaller than Gadot.

Would size really matter tho?
I'm not much of a capefag, but I know that I wouldn't give a shit about a character not having the same size as the original 'IF' it wasn't really what 'made him special'.
I get the butthurt about jackman as wolvie, but would people really care about WW? (I'm only talking about height, the lack of muscles IS a problem, clearly.)

I mean that a lot of the actresses people suggest would be a better physical fit for the character are the same height and build as Gadot.

Except Wonder Woman has always been about Female empowerment?

Yes, but the movie is less about Wonder Woman and more about pandering to SJWs and feminazis. With cheap lines like the one about slavery and such.

>APOLOGIZE NOW
No. She still a hongry skellington. Give me a woman with some thickness.

Why? It looks like shit.

Especially Gadot trying to act.

>>we will never have a movie, animated or otherwise, that goes fucking full on Jack Kirby in terms of scope, batshit insanity, and vision
Life is suffering.

Just watch the live-action He-Man movie.

I'm not familiar with the whole muscle/casting argument here in Sup Forums.

All I can say is that I like her face in the trailer but I was distracted at how frail her arms look. I don't know much about DC and comics in general, but characters like Superman, Batman, Spidey, and Wonder Woman are quite iconic even to normies, and I expected Wonder Woman to be a bit more muscle-y. Not full on wrestler but at least have arms that are toned.

Dude, Amy Pond cut her gorgeous red hair and went almost bald for GotG. Then there's Charlize Theron.

On the Marvel side do you think Brie will put in the work on her physique? Or have the suit/cgi do all the work?

>Then there's Charlize Theron.
I thought she looked great with the skinhead cut and the face covered in grease. Really brought out her eyes.

I'd give that Wonder Woman my thickness.

>quick we need a theme track for Diana
>she's Greek, right? Just get some guitar biddle that sounds like the 300 soundtrack
>GIVE THAT FUCKER AN OSCAR

Basically she's one of the actors who are willing to morph their bodies for the role (Monster Truck, Mad Max, etc).

Gillan was a nobody with zero recognition outside of Doctor Who, even a small appearance in a Marvel film would massively boost her demand. Of course she'd shave her head. Not to mention that hairpieces and hair extensions are pretty common in films so it's not like it's a big deal to begin with.

Theron stands out because she's willing to do that. Even though, again, Fury Road just had her shaving her head. Monster would be a better example.

nein, still looks meh famalam

also nothing can threaten her in that setting

It really looks awesome and her soundtrack is so good.

I can't wait

That's why I just said "then there's Charlize Theron" because she's willing to go beyond just haircut.

Even though Gillan is a nobody, it just shows that there are actresses willing to cut their hair and maybe even change their body. So I guess maybe they should have picked an actress that would be willing to do so, unless they picked Gadot for other reasons.

Now this is bad casting
Gal Gadot at least can act, Brie is a joke.

Why do you think Brie can't act?

FLAT
talking about her acting not her breasts. Does she show a single emotion the entire trailer? She slightly changes her face when she meets candy and says she likes her but other than that she is same face the entire trailer.

Wow it's almost like Wonder Woman was a feminist icon for the last 80 years!

Ares would fit WWI really well actually, since it wasn't just two factions fighting, it was just total chaos. You just got me interested in this movie, if the villain is going around nation to nation and getting them to fight and WW following trying to fix it, that would be cool. But I doubt that is what is happening

>Awards Gadot has
>Awards Brie has:
Oscar + 56 awards

>Gal Gadot at least can act, Brie is a joke.
This is the most contrarian thing I've ever read on Sup Forums, and that is saying something.

Dr Strange your welcome

>Marvel can sell Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange
>DC can't even sell a member of the trinity

What was that tweet around when we saw the first trailer for GotG?

"DC's like "Wonder Woman's too complicated for a movie!" and Marvel's like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun.""

I really hope she gets /fit/ she has a lot of time

kek

I don't really get this - I think they're both really good actresses.

what has gal gadot ever done that is good? In BvS her acting is completely flat, as with this trailer. She is not just terrible, she doesn't act at all, she just flatly delivers lines like she is reading them from a teleprompter

>I don't really get this

Well, let me break it down:

Anyone who thinks Gadot can actually act is delusional. She cannot.

Larson, on the other hand, has proven time and time again that she can and can do so really, really well.

Brie Larson has an Oscar for best actress, while Gal Gadot hasn't even been nominated for any awards (Oscars or otherwise).

I'm sorry that Fetish Woman's movie looks Catwoman-tier

If they hadn't fucked around with the movie for so many years we could have had a much better Wonder Woman.

All superheroes inevitably have to beat some asses, user.

How the fuck will Wonder Woman of all things trigger feminists? It looks like they're going full force with her modern message of empowerment in this film

>all these fatlovers that wants WW to be played by some disgusting hambeast

Everything triggers them, though this does seem to be an sjw targeted movie.

Masters of the Universe is pretty close

>there is no difference between fat and muscle

No, we want a buff Wonder Woman.

Gadot still isn't buff.

Holy fuck you're delusional.

How is Fast and Furious, "acting", user?

Larson does not look the part at all, but she CAN at least act.

I would be happy with curvy WW
Gadot is a stick
A pretty stick but still a stick