Is Russia a dying country Sup Forums?

What is the future of Russia? Will it collapse in the foreseeable future?

>Corrupt leeching Oligarchy
>Recent sanctions by west
>Professional workforce leaving for greener pastures
>Only commodity is energy which has been suffering lately from falling oil prices
>Rampant youth health issues with drugs and alcohol
>Falling fertility rates and high mortality rates

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov
youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.

care to explain.

Russia has been going through a crisis since 1917. They are fine, they can deal with these things and come back stronger than ever.

>Russia will collapse any moment now
I heard this since when I was a kid desu

Russia has been going through a crisis since 862 desu.

It's not dying, it's dead.

the REAL Russia died in 1917,but this Russia will live their fertility rates is going up

>Another nintenDOOMED thread

Has been dying since forever
Can only go up

So much memes in just one short post.
Leafs still have a lot to learn from you roos

In the 90's and early 2000's everyone thought Russia would have become completely irrelevant by 2012. Stratfor Predicted that Russia would definitely collapse by 2018 after they invaded Crimea. We will see if that prediction comes true. Western cucks want Russia to collapse and are trying to meme into happening.

Are there any legitimate heirs to the Russian throne? I know the royal family was all killed, but did the tsar have a brother or cousin or something who survived?

Same as the last 1000 years.

>Recent sanctions by west
Nobody gives a shit here.

>Professional workforce leaving for greener pastures
It was a problem during 90s, not anymore.

>Only commodity is energy which has been suffering lately from falling oil prices
Economy is shifting from oil to agrarian products.

>Rampant youth health issues with drugs and alcohol
More of a 90s issue, recent generation drinks much less.

>Falling fertility rates and high mortality rates
Fertility is increasing, mortality is falling.

tl;dr your post would be more or less correct 20 years ago.

It's a mixture of Slavs, Muslims, drug addicts and AIDS patients. Its future is not too bright.

Duchess Maria Vladimirovna

express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov

>implying russia has been any diferent at any point of it's history
they will be fine, for russian standarts at least

russia will live again

>oil to agrarian
Sounds like a step backwards Vlad

How is the USA not a corrupt leeching oligarchy to? Look at the Clintons, for instance or the Zionist infiltration (if you don't believe the Zionist thing, look at all the wars in the Middle East)

I just think it's a weakness of Democracy, people appoint their friends, people go into criminal enterprises with each other and are impossible to get rid of ect ect ect

Not really, as long as it's high-yield farming.

Yeah, yeah. Uh just stay where you are m8 *turns launch key

it is not even close to the extent seen in russia.

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>bashing the most livable city in the world and the best state in the country

Stay mad fag

You and other supporters of this cancerous ideology should be used as target practise

I think in the future when there will be like 12-14 billion people, with almost 1/3-1/2 being africans who cant sustain themselfs having huge landmasses suitable for farming will be a major source of power. Humanity keeps grwoing exponantionally at least for some decases and food will get scarse at some point on a global scale

>President Putin declared that Russia's population could reach 146 million by 2025, mainly as a result of immigration.

Our prime minister literally sayed "if teachers want to get paid enough, they should just start a small business"
Yeah, we are pretty fucked. Been worse, so we livin'

kys, commie

>butthurt since 1945

Global warming might be very good for Russia a ton of coastline up north currently blocked by ice in winter and all that land turn into good farmland.

Almost all of them are Slavs from ex-USSR.

What is dead may never die.

They get nice immigrants, if they're muslim it's from secularized former USSR states; they're not afrikans or arabs like in europe

amen

>Will it collapse in the foreseeable future?
Yes. The day Putin dies. He is the face behind whom the oligarchs hide that use Russia as a pump & dump oil source hide. I cannot imagine what could come after him.

And the popularity of Putin was also falling, until he entertained the folks with an invasion, that came at the cost of crippling sanctions.

Sounds good. Here teachers go on strike and refuse to work at the drop of a dime if they don't like something.

Bro, the kleptocrats in America literally make their money by selling out their own people to international sharks.

Does Putin sell his state secrets to the highest bidder? Has he opened the border to unmitigated third world illegal immigration? Is he weakening his armed forces with budget cuts and cultural marxism?

No surprise there since the french do the same

This cheeky cunt also sayed the infamous "We have no money, but hang in there. Good mood and health to you all" when asked about small salary

>Sounds good.
Except that in Canada, you get the chance to start a small business and become big enough without "sharing" it with the local crony.

I own small business and I don't remember any cronies. Might be lucky, I guess.

Far from it, way to many people.

But we can always try make it happen. This world would be better with those jew lapdogs off.

Are, by chance, a turk?

ugh
are you*

The future for russia is actually looking pretty good.

It's starting to look like the middle east has had enough of american backed regime changes and may form an alliance with russia and china.

If that actually happens it will have life changing consequences for all of us.

yes

Even though the situation is pretty dire here, I don't think we're going to die off. When I go outside I see white couples with children all the time. Also not-so-white couples as well, but they're the definite minority. And aside from some (not all) thug Dagestani, Chechen and others of the churka kind, minorities are pretty well integrated. Almost all of them pretty much lost their native tongue.

It may well collapse. Not the first time if it so. BUT, answer to your headline "Is Russia a dying country". Answer NO! Collapse, suffering, revolt etc. etc. Bad things may happen (again) but there is no way that it "die" anytime soon. Like bordering countries each get their bit of clay and then, no more Russia. Not gonna happen. If nothing else, Ruskies are persistent and will rise from even the worst possible mess. Besides, it's not really that bad right now (by Russian standards! ask any Ruski how they are now. They'll reply "bad". Ask them to compare with say 20 years ago, and they'll be "oooh, much better than THAT, things was awful back then"

I think they're onto a winning formula this time. Russia have tech to rival the usa but they have no money. The middle east and china have money out the ass but no tech. It's a perfect match.

If this thing doesn't get nipped in the bud USA and SA are going to be in a world of shit.

>Giving nigger the most firtile land
Yeah how zimbabwe doing?

What does Russia even produce/export other than oil?

butthurt and some miltary stuff

Sounds a bit like the west

Living in shit and blaming everyone else is an ancient russian tradition. Russia never dies though.

muh sanctions

they never recovered after WW2, they are shade of soviet russia

There's no future for them. Russians crave submission to an authoritarian state, this will never change.

russian machine never break

Undead Empire. It will last for ever.

faggots been saying this for the last century at least
democracy won't last in Russia, it will change some time soon

how will you turn?

Will you turn into orthodox autocracy, with a strong man at the top like Putin/ or a monarchy? A traditionalist nationalistic state?

Will you turn communist again?

Also, what do you have in store for Romania?

Can't really say what we'll become, but sure as hell not communist. I think it will be something new, never seen before.
Why the fuck would we want smth to do with romania? Russians finally begin to understand that helping others means that after a regime change we'll be accused and blamed for everything again. No more helping others, it's time to help ourselves

the only help we're giving is selling our top-tier military equipment or airstrikes (Syria)

>Why the fuck would we want smth to do with romania?

Your traditional expnasionist thrust towards the Balkans, access on the Danube, therefore Central Europe. Centuries of Russian geopolitical expansion? Was it all just a Potemkin village?

yes, before. But now, unfortunately, Russia has accepted state capitalism. These regions were always of geopolitcal value to Russia. Now we have rockets and technology that can't be intercepted yet by others. It's all we need, some nukes on every border and rockets that could fire undetected in every direction. Now we can live in peace

the state even wants to assign a "hero medal" to the nuke, because it kept Russia without war for over 70 years

tell me honestly

Is there any chance for Russia to modernise and diversify its economy, into innovative sectors?

Also how is Russia? economy outside Skt Petersburg and Moscow?
Cities like Volgograd? Rostov on Don, Yekaterinburg?

After Romania has been entering steadily into the EU/ US sphere of influence, the anti-Russian narrative has been intensified to levels only seen during the 1940s. Only points of negativity towards Russia are presented and inflated out of proportion, the narrative of the Russian menace has been increased.

Politically, they have been marginalising and arresting almost everybody who was anti-US, pro-Russian.

The US and EU are actively seeding Russophobia into Romanians, at an idiotic level.
Romanians were by their nature Russophobic, but even people like my french teacher, born in 1951, whose father was in Stalingrad loved Russian literature and music, and could read in Russian.

The generation of Romanians born after 1990, educated only by commercial 'oy vey' media is turning more russophobic than my great-grandfather's generation who spent 3-4 years on the eastern front. Even he could read russian literature in Russian. Since 1990 Romanians have stoped doing anything positive with Russia.

Romania is being turned into Poland 2.0

That's why I asked your opinion on Romania. It seems that most Russians have no opinion on Romania and don't give a shit about us. they don''t even care about ww2 with Romania.

oil makes as of 2015 20% of the GDP, so there's that
Russia's economy is moving towards an agrarian based economy with much military exports (which make up most of the economy right now, which I find disturbing)
Moscow and St. Petersburg are awesome, no doubt.
Other cities are getting very much attention and funds. Of course nothing is perfect or how everyone wished it to be, but comparing now to the last 10-15 years, there is a tremendous development in every sector.
More and more laws are passed that make the politics uncomfortable, like banning children of officials to study abroad or owning businesses (even through wife and other relatives)
Biggest mosque is built in Moscow, now they ban praying and performing religious rituals outside those mosques
Many politicians have been replaced, but there are parliamentary elections coming up in september, which are the biggest of all (meaning there are so many new faces, which is good), 24/7 reminder on almost every TV channel that elections are coming up
Money is still stolen from the budget, but the FSB controls every bank, so you can steal the money, but the first moment you try to use it or deposit to an offshore account you get raped by them, so it's literally useless

>inb4 Vatnik
Cry some more, apart from real degenerate cucks, everybody understands that everyday it's getting better and better

if somethin we learn about russia since the 1900s, its.

1-you cant get rid of them.
2-you cant invade russia, dont care who bether your tecnology or industrial capacity is.
3-they dont give a shit about almost all on the world.
4-they like strong people on command.
5-they dont like democracy, consider them rottem.

so, no, they can survive all in this fking planet, i am sure, wen all go to hell they gona be laughtin in they ice cube more on the north seeing the rest in a flames or radioactive desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA

Pridnestrovye is the only thing Russians care about in that region
>Russophobia
this dates back to Ivan the Fearsome, it was at that time the english began perceiving Russia as a geopolitical threat. Since then russophobia has been flourishing everywhere in yurop and that's why need to completely forget about helping yurop and just stay trading partners, but no more

>Pridnestrovye
You mean Transnistria in Romanian. That breakaway region from Moldova. You can have it, we never wanted it. Actually one of the reasons we do not unite with Moldova is the issue, wtf do we do with Transnistria? We can's smash it up, Russia will be angry. We can't separate it from moldova, It will be too small to survive, and Ukraine and Poroshenko want to cause some pain.

It would be damaging to usa tactics if it were to return to Russia, so I guess people will have to suffer there a while longer

I am proud of you.

was im Moment in Russland passiert, ist einfach nur pure Gönnung

>No more helping others, it's time to help ourselves
Yes, this! No attempt of another USSR. Anything goes right. Regions gets glory.
Anything goes wrong. Russia gets blame.
Just make strong border and BE Russian, for Chechnya has to become uninhabited no-mans-land to create a buffer zone against roaches. Then so be it. Go Ruskies, don't try to achieve world domination. Try to make Russia the nation everyone want to be. You can do it! . . . maybe . . . . . . . if . . . . . . and if . . . . . .

>More and more laws are passed that make the politics uncomfortable, like banning children of officials to study abroad or owning businesses (even through wife and other relatives)
Might be the future we need desu, ban oligarchy
>Biggest mosque is built in Moscow, now they ban praying and performing religious rituals outside those mosques
Best method for equality desu, so no one steps on each other

Vladimir means Controll the World.

before 1917 there weren't even "Russians", there were "Pravoslavnye" (orthodox Slavs) and other religions. The commie scum brought nationalities to Russia. Before that there weren't even real borders, because nobody needed them
every oligarch in Russia is "placed", there are no people left that really built business empires like in the west. eventually they will die out

what do you think that most oligarch are "chosen people" ?

ich versteh Deine Frage nicht
also, check 'em

zhid. Understand now?

yes, been a "problem" since 1917, but they lose power (no new (((people))) are coming in), now we just wait till they die or get their business nationalized. the factories and businesses they own were built by the whole country and they are too big to be governed by single people, eventually they wouldn't have a choice but nationalize them again

Why would Russia collapse?
Ethnic Russians are majority on 90% of land, there are no huge divisions among people, Putin enjoys quite a bit of support, their economy and everything else is slowly recovering.
>le oligarchs
I wish this meme died. Oligarchs were a thing in 90's, and oligarchs are pro-Western cucks. If Russia was controlled by oligarchs, why the fuck would it enter in geopolitical confrontation with West?
This shit sounds like propaganda.

k

>Controll the World.
Aint gonna work. Too many "stubborn" bits of world. You Hansi's should know by now

My apologies for not being eloquent enough. But what you write, is basically a confirmation of what I meant. Russians, by that name or another earlier name. Is not going to vanish. Other nations will not annex and make what is "Russia" these days "die". There is an identity that goes beyond tzars, Lenin or Stalin or what-ever tries to fuck you lot up. When the ashes settles, there is still the same people, in the same lands. With what-ever-name they chose for themselves this time around.

Yes. Don't listen to pariotic shills or slavboos.

>Recent sanctions
>Nobody cares

If nobody cares then why did Putin get all butt hurt and ban the importation of food from the west causing your supermarkets to go Venezuela tier?

>It was a problem during 90s, not anymore.
around 1,5 millions left the country since 2012

>Z+5la5lC
noice exemple of "its all quite in moskvabad"-shill

that's 1.1%?

>>sosach

1.1% of Russia population?

wew, are you serious? now we have our own products (mostly) and it's gonna get better by the day. the italians are already opening cheese factories in central Russia and Crimea

>What is the future of Russia? Will it collapse in the foreseeable future?
t. every western leader since 1905

They'll probably be better off than any western country in a few decades.

Russian liberals are the worst kind of scum you can find
look at the Russians returning back too