BILL CIPHER STATUE HUNT- Thread #16

LOCATIONS AND STREAM HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

Godspeed anons. We need you to fucking mobilize.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
A MESSAGE TO THE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ [Open]

Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/V559K
twitter.com/omgmei
soundcloud.com/user-943888640/cipherhunt-song
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for everyone involved in this is utterly retarded, including the fags on Sup Forums

You know? For someone that has a job, May's boss is taking it easy on her. Unless that fat fuck isn't employed, actually all this this tumblr cunts don't have jobs.

Thanks for your input, here's your (you)

Pretty sure she's unemployed dude

She was very up front about being unemployed since the very beginning

xth for feeling optimistic

I hope limiting the people working on it will increase the productivity.

Seconded.

There's an algorithm that can do these puzzles...

First for best girl.

Hush. Putting the puzzle together is a good problem solving exercise. Just not sure how to do it besides using say Photoshop to cut out and rotate the individual pieces.

Maybe ask /sci/

Progress (Like there's been any) report?

CALARTS user
Check picrelated
And remember to put pieces exactly back where you took them, otherwise we won't be able to help you

Can't report. Eating.

CalAnon has taken responcibility of the puzzle and is going to prevent tumblrrards from getting their mits on it.

Also May turned into a legitimate super villain.

Or ask

Sup Forums
/gd/
/3/
/po/

All might have skills required to assemble a digital puzzle

>CalAnon has taken responcibility of the puzzle and is going to prevent tumblrrards from getting their mits on it.

Oh thank god.

>Also May turned into a legitimate super villain.

I saw something in the last thread about her "losing her memory". What happened?

reddit has an r/Jigsawpuzzles

I would try to get math/computer types in here to see what they can do

That's a negative on both. Tried the yellow with the white arrows in the spots every which way, and for bottom of Bill, some of the pegs are too small for the holes so I'm guessing he connects 1 or 2 rows up from the bottom.

I just have it for the night fellas! and definitely can't pull all nighters like this too much. Tomorrow I got work so I won't be with the puzzle for most of the day.

Here's a thought, these retards clearly are not good at puzzles, how fucked up is this puzzle now if they havent been getting pieces right and have just been forcing pieces to fit?

Would it be possible to divy up the board by quadrants and have people turn the pieces into objects that could then be communally assembled? Just spitballing. Remember that refrigerator magnet game where everyone could work together making words online?

imgur.com/a/V559K
imgur.com/a/V559K

I assembled all of the pics in 1 pic thread.
Spread it and solve it, Sup Forumsmrades.
Let's show them.

imgur.com/a/V559K
imgur.com/a/V559K

You did a job job, CalArts user. Thanks.

Now that we have some good images people should be able to assemble them digitally.

You mean something like this?

Very, very nice, user. Thanks.

Let's spread these around, on Sup Forums and elsewhere.

If you've been getting frustrated these past few days, now is your chance.

I mean maybe. I've mainly been organizing everything so that it's hopefully more easily accessible to everyone. I figure if they're labeled and diagrammed then at least kept with their counterparts, it'll be easily to divvy up work?

Super villain? What happened while I was sleeping?

Hopefully, but I still dunno if I'll be able to take photos of all the individual pieces left to do. Organizing now so if pictures can be taken, it'll at least be easier there too.

To the based anons actually trying to do/solve something instead of just complaining: thank you.

>I mean maybe. I've mainly been organizing everything so that it's hopefully more easily accessible to everyone. I figure if they're labeled and diagrammed then at least kept with their counterparts, it'll be easily to divvy up work?
they're going to spread everything across the table in 5 seconds.

>so I'm guessing he connects 1 or 2 rows up from the bottom.
No way. The only consistent hole-peg-hole-peg-hole-peg pattern I see is on the frame and the Bill, there shouldn't be any more rows, just gotta find the right place maybe... But thanks for trying.

That's a good idea. Having a system in place is crucial.

I don't know the answer to this but could the individual pieces be turned into flash objects or something?

this is the first time we've even had a chance to work on it. May's crew had a fucking roster so people couldn't work on it if they wanted to, and they wouldn't upload pictures of all the pieces so people could solve it online.

Could also try /x/ and reddit has several groups for cipher and puzzle solvers.

Whoever cracks this first, it will be an impressive feat since this is where a wall/roadblock has been hit.

Isn't it pretty difficult to solve a puzzle digitally without some sort of software to do it for you.

I mean there's no way to see if pieces fit physically

IIRC she was in a periscope talking about how she had something that will force her back into the spotlight regardless of if people want her to.

I don't disagree with you one bit, but I'm gonna see this shitshow to the end

Not exactly true, last night blonde did took some good photos and posted them, and I've been looking ever since. But still, this is much better.

Guess I have to check her Periscope unless she deleted that video

Got a link? All I saw yesterday was when she returned to the place she was given the key with the dog. And some tweets, one being if she can ask Alex to message her

I think we should post and share out Cal Arts' photos to the other boards here and relevant reddit or even Facebook groups, I feel like this won't be too hard for people with experience with this sort of puzzle.

Make it go viral and someone will get it.

Tweet the pics out, too.

Software for solving jigsaw puzzles does exist, if we can find someone with access it would be great, see if someone at MIT is up for it, maybe? Or Harvard, Yale, etc. students?

CalArts user, try to put individual pieces so that they're on some white background and take photos with flash or anything that'll make the colors pop out more. If I get individual pieces, I'll try working on them again, after I'm done drawing commissions.

I'll probably try to take pictures of more individual pieces a bit later, after their organized a bit more as that'll be better for labeling. That's just kinda my big effort now since there's way more than the more completed pieces.

>don't do the main thing you'd do in the situation everyone is thinking about

Is the statue made of styrofoam or something? It's not going to just snap like that

CalArts user again: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone so far for the input. Gotten great feedback from every site so far, though I think Sup Forums has helped most with the actual organization. (But swear to god these captchas are getting me)

Based

>reddit
>tumblr
which is worse

Try this: Go to Settings -> "Quotes and Replying" and check "Legacy Captcha".

Much easier, thanks much!

Tumblr.

Reddit is overall worse but tmblr has the worse individuals.

>blaise gave it to someone who doesn't really work on it because he had to work the next day
>he won't be with it and it won't be with anyone until he gets off work

>BUT he organized their shit so their 20-50 something-in-number asses can see what goes where

it's all just going to get mixed up again, but thanks for doing some important things anyway, anything is better than what they've been doing

also what i mean is them pulling out stuff from the bag/pile, then being to lazy to put it back, and just quickly grabbing another, or passing it to someone else who doesn't know where it goes/doesn't care

So what the fuck happened to Afro user? Did the tumblrinas kidnap last night? He hasn't posted anything.

That's probably my biggest fear after organizing it, but I think if we can at least get someone to supervise, then it can be functional.

If anyone ever finds this fucking thing I wonder if the hand will be a lever that pops open to reveal a prize. Like two tickets to see a shitty movie, Burger King coupons, or a piece of paper that says, "drink your Ovaltine."

>drink your ovaltine

Blaise was TRYING to, but she kept falling victim to distractions too. It was so fucking annoying to hear her call down other people, sometimes with them just saying they were chatting AND working, and her say "I don't care just work only, you have to focus" BUT she also fucking was constantly talking to blue haired bitch about shit on her phone and her phone being in view of the camera off and on showing a bunch of different pointless shit, and she was sitting at the puzzlers table even though anyone who wasn't working on it for over 10 seconds was switched out. This was because she said "I do want to work on the puzzle, but not with this many people" and Blaise chuckled and said "Yea" and let it be. Not to mention Afroman doing no work (except holding the phone after a camerawoman ditched to the bathroom or something) but also talking to her often, or from what it looks like, always being around her for the past few days.

She also told them to stop singing right around the "hour to go" mark, but then she started singing really fucking loud somewhere.

This all happened while Harmontown or whatever was being recorded right next to them. I'm wanting the fucking link when it's online because I want to see if it's there or if they got lucky. It's a podcast right? Aren't there a lot of quiet parts just talking or the person thinking about something isn't talking for a minute? Would they edit out the outside people's noises?

>and her say "I don't care just work only, you have to focus
also mentioning this
whenever the periscope people would talk about someone in the room, she'd stop those people working to let them know what they said about them, blaise did this so fucking often
"what's your name they want to know" "apparently you're blue haired girl" "apparently your no name girl" "apparently your turtleneck woman" "also you're like totally a meme now" and asking them questions the comments had in them, it was fucking brutal

she stopped the woman in the red sweater multiple times because the kids couldn't stop talking about her memeing

Day 5 of "Send More Food"

We love you, May! - Sup Forums

Fuck you and fuck this Kinnykun, May is a worthless sack of tumblr shit who hasnt done anything other than selfishly take a key she didnt find for herself, delay the hunt for a day while she travelled and begged for money, fuck May

Did May delete her tweet where she asked for Hirsch to message her?

tumblr works by following subjects so you can get only good content from people who are also using Sup Forums.

Tumblr has some really vile people but you can avoid them. Reddit's users just fucking suck everywhere even the small subreddits suck.

Fujoshis

Has there been a storytime for the journal yet? I see pages everywhere.

OH SHIIIIIIIT

Why does she have a beard there ?

Reddit's only use is small subreddits for fucked up fetishes

>Why does she have a beard there ?
I was surprised too. They reveal in another page that Pacifica is actually a boy. I'm not making this up. ;)

I think that's weird shading. And her clothing.

Does anyone have the audio clips of finger guy?

>I'm not making this up.
Sure tumblr

Wendip and Pinecestfags on suicide watch.

What's happened with May so far?

Who cares? That manatee could die in a plane crash for all that I care.

twitter.com/omgmei

When did you stop following

wew

When will they stop being cockteases and upload the whole thing?

Dipper, stop wasting room writing about your feelings

HOLY SHIT.

GET TO IT PHOTOSHOP FAGS

Is it true? Cal Arts user won't give them the puzzle back?

>wanting to call in a sick day so she can just watch the streams of everyone waiting on her at the PO and praising her
>someone sent her the song praising her and she said "it's one of my favs XD"
kill her

I guess there is nothing written by Mabel about her?

Okay. I won't promise anything, though.

No.

He organized it, and now wants to come up with a solving system with a small group at his house before he has to bring it out in public again.

how is this fucking existing
it's like the 10 year old art from deviantart of songs
soundcloud.com/user-943888640/cipherhunt-song

fucking black girls

still what the fuck does the line
>"heroes rose from the ashes"
refer to?

"a giant puzzle bag is... pulled out"
jesus

The dogs that accosted May.

Still sounds like she's trying to keep her voice down because her parents are shitting in the bathroom next to her bedroom.

>using idioms, metaphors, and overexaggerating almost everything that happened
the "none too kindly" line still pisses me off more than anything else, at least excluding 75% of it being praise to May.

Whoa whoa whoa, yeah no. Not true. Not true. I took the puzzle home for the evening and I've pulled an all nighter organizing the pieces, both the put together and single ones. This morning and early afternoon I'm just inviting a couple of people I know personally over to my house to experiment with having fewer people work on the puzzle, especially with organization changes. I'm still taking it out for everyone to work on it later in the day, probably Emerald Knights in Burbank again.

Is this the end of the puzzle?

Thank God

HAS NO ONE SEEN THIS POST???