CAUGHT RED HANDED

Hillary Clinton MURDERED a DNC staffer for leaking e-mails. He was a Wikileaks informant and was killed as an act of retailiation by the Clinton campaign after he blew the lid on the election being rigged.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

As is the usual with the Clintons, they didn't even bother staging a convincing crime scene because they assumed there would be no consequence. He was "robbed" but all of his valuables were still on his person.

Is America ready to put this pair of MURDERERS back in the white house?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive sliding in effect today. Anyone seeing that weird sixth column thread that keeps being posted? Wtf is a sixth column? The Clintons will never be put before trial. Hillary could eat a baby on live tv without consequence.

what

They are correcting the record. Just as keikaku, sensei

Bump

Bumping again

Keep on bumping

Fuck CTR. Fuck media shills and CTR employed keyboard warriors. You're going to end up in a dumpster with your throat slit.

Don't stop until you reach the top.

Wtf? Now I'm a cruz missile

"i-i-it was a robbery GONE WRONG...

This... this isn't evidence..."

ITT: Just another day in the US of A.

SAGE

Fucking hell the sliding is strong

Do you guys think Seth was that shadow guy?

Settle down, Mohammad.

Eat a Richard.

BUMPERINO

Hahaha! You've been fucking rumbled. We're correcting the Sup Forums now. Who is the Irish user? Is it going to make an appearance too? How much are you anons getting paid?

We're taking back Sup Forums

Hope not, but it seems possible

If Assange isn't bullshitting then Clinton's links to terrorists could be the next leak

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

DO SOMETHING FAGGOTS

These are white girls

Guaranteed. Then she'll eat a baby at her next rally and the American public won't do a thing.

From what I understand something could be going down in the next couple of weeks regarding Rotherham.

Could it be?

Very interesting. I hope lots of people find out about this

bump.

Shills are at it strong today, guess we are close to finding out something.

I hope all the lies backfire on the MSM, Hillary, and the Clinton foundation.

source?

Fingers crossed. Inshallah. Public officials and the police will be running scared.

Just go have a look at the EDL forum.

Many such cases. Sad!

This needs to be major news

Awww a wing nut caring about a sjw. How cute.

Digits

DELET THIS

>nothing taken
>just shot him

Why not at least take his watch or wallet or phone.

bump
any links as proof? We all know she's a murderer but my normie friends need proof desu

Bumpppp

Yeah, as it turns out these (((Asian))) men were also raping (((Asian))) children so NOW of course it's a problem.

The secret service forget sometimes.

he was killed after the fact, there is no point making it look like an unrelated crime
the point of a retaliation is that people know why he was killed
they want to discourage more embarrassing leakers by making them afraid of the consequences

Bumping purely to fuck CTR

Because you already got paid and those items are nickel and dime that increase risk of getting caught.

Mashallah! Taqtal nafsak kurwa pedow.

Old blonde liberal woman are the real terrorists to society...

>CAUGHT RED HANDED
>plausible deniablity

> thegatewaypundit.com

Be thankful she hasn't assassinated any of you neets. I suppose if you had millions of followers she would pay more attention to your observations of her explicit behavior.

How does this woman continue to speak in public knowing that innocent people around her are dying because of her?

Absolutely sickening...

We probably don't have what it takes to be a snake politician because unlike most politicians, we a human.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((robbery)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

She was planning on killing Obama in May or June 2008 and made references to the death of Bobby Kennedy... then people noticed (for a little while anyway)

>BRANDON, S.D. — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton defended staying in the Democratic nominating contest on Friday by pointing out that her husband had not wrapped up the nomination until June 1992, adding, “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

But it was a robbery, user. Trust me I'm a (((journalist)))

1) there is no proof
2) even if it is proven, she will say its terrible and in no way is she involved with what one lone wolf did
3) people will forget about it within a week if #2 even happens

Jesus Christ, this woman is a cheater, liar and corporate shill. She is unfit to be the president.

1) eat a dick
2) no seriously, eat a dick
3) remember to use mouth wash afterwards

thanks user

>being this mad about facts

look kangaroo nigger, id like to see hillary killed too, but it won't happen

I KNEW IT. THE BLONDE WHITE WOMAN CABAL WAS BEHIND EVERYTHING. FUCKING EVERYTHING. GET YOUR GUNS WE GOING HUNTING.

>DO SOMETHING FAGGOTS
>These are white girls

You whiteknight scum are part of the problem.

This is huge
They are trying to slide it, but we can't let them
keep this shit alive

lmao fucking trump faggots he is done you stupid fuck, and all the ppl you think you have the vote nope, there are only beta and cringy ppl here, cant even vote, dont worry the ppl of usa will speak for them.

Dont let the virgins decide

Guys, I'm starting to think Trump is actually fully aware of the murders Hillary Clinton or people close to her signed off on, and made that 2nd Amendment comment as an indirect threat to her. If this were any other presidential candidate then I'd disavow Trump for his comments, but in this case, where Hillary Clinton and/or her people are directly responsible for the killings of people who tried to stand against them, I think Trump's comments are entirely acceptable.

Maybe Trump's the monster we need to stop the monster that is Hillary.

Have a bump, good sir!

There's at least 30% of the country who will vote for Hillary even if she was in prison.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™!

of course his parents are fat as fuck because murica

They're democrats so they're probably "body positive."

Still, they should not have had their son stolen from them, especially since he did the right thing.

ooooo! butternips!

Anyone have the picture with the four democrats who were murdered recently

Bump for justice

Don't let CTR slide this.

And now every little thing, is gonna be alright!

Post it