Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Yup.

Was it bollocks
But its fun to joke around

Yes, it was WB and Sam Lui raping one of Batman's most respected comic book stories.

I could stop laughing at the scene..it is so funny

Yes.
Side note, in which comics do Batman and Barbara have a romantic relationship?
I'm not a DC fag.

The comics that tied into Batman The Animated Series. Though romantic is a bit strong, more like they just really wanted to fuck so they did.

>literally beat him to the ground then jumped on him and fucked him

imagine if the whole thing were switched

Nah, only a real pussyboy would actually cry rape at that scene. Is that what you are user, a pussyboy

>i'm pregnant
>i'll have to congratulate dick

All sex is rape, user. Haven't you been paying attention?

>not posting the full, improved version

I'm confused...is he talking about forcing Dick to raise his child

Or is he congratulating his literal dick for contracting the worst STD

The latter

he thought the baby was Dick's

I lost my virginity this way.

nice.

>full improved version
WRONGO

Yes, batman's weakness is vagina

You think Barbara gave him a blowjob? Perhaps played with his batballs and made Bruce giggle a bit because she slightly tickled his balls when she used her tounge to play with them?
You think Batman came inside Barbara? Or did he/she pull out and ruin her and his suit? Maybe that's why they didn't talk to her, he was angry at Barbara for pulling out and ruining his suit
You think Barbara squirted? You think love stains are still up on that tooftop?
You think batman saw Barbara's red bush?
You think there was a little anal action?
You think they screamed when he was about to cum
I am vengeance!
>Oh yes vengeance
I am the night!
>Oh yes my knight! Bruce!
I, AM, CUMMING!
>OOOOOOh batmaaaaaan, make me fly like a grayson with you dick, bruce!
You think she secretely had an abortion after the end of the film? You thinknshe stillnkeeps the suit to remember the good old days?
You think bruce still fucks her in the future despise Barbara being crippled? Would she even feel anything inside her? Would Tim care?

Not that weird. His mother had a vagina, after all.

Plenty of Bond movies have them struggle and then fuck.

>you think love stains are still on that rooftop?

..and Waller swoops in to start project Beyond.

>You think she secretely had an abortion after the end of the film?

The film itself was the abortion.

He clearly let her. She couldn't even touch him at the beginning, and suddenly she gets in hit after hit?

The fight was foreplay.

That was one of the most stupid shit I've ever seen on any media and I watch Japanese cartoons. Batman is just one guy who dress like a bat, what's the point of spending billions and making contrived plans for giving him a heir? Yeah, I forgot, Batsue is the most special snowflake and the world will always need a Batman. And people act surprise with Timm using Babs as his self-insert for fucking Batman

Oh so what you're trying to say she's inferior? Huh?
You think all women are inferior? That they can't take a man down physically!? Hmmmm?

Harley dressing up as Batgirl and destroying her reputation by making her into Batslut is my favourite headcanon story.

Well of course he's going to be a special snowflake, its why people read about him, not because he's a nobody with nothing interesting to do. Its why led also stands out above the rest if thebither regulars humans, they are both very smart and use that as their advantage making them stand out as a special snowflake, he earned that special status and respect because he busted his ass doing so, its why people with superpowers still fear him when they make him angry or erase his brain unwillingly

They wanted him to pass on his amazing genes, his mind is pretty unique in the DC universe, he isn't just some guy. Waller even mentions that. The dude is a genius that devotes himself to fighting crime in every way he can regardless of what the law says in most instances. That's all pretty unique.

I say this as someone that more or less has come to hate Batman these days too.

>She comes on to Gordon and manages to seduce him
>Occurs regularly
>Gordon reveals to Barbara he's in love with Batgirl

Yesss

> Batgirl's tight pants will never grind against your crotch. ;_;

I've never seen Batman using a condom and he's always having kids with villains, so you know he doesn't plan shit that far ahead when it comes to sex. So... yeah, he went bareback on her.

Barbara also probably kept the Batgirl suit with the swets, stains and all to hold and sniff whenever she feels like it. Also don't forget that as Oracle Barbara was able to constantly spy on Batman.

That just went from weird but hot to extremely creepy and wrong.

So... weird but hot to extremely weird but extremely hot?

I actually think Gordon flirting with Batgirl, reminding him of his wife but in a skintight suit and a badass, and Barbara being a little creeped out, but also flattered (after all, even if it's platonic, a daughters first love is usually her father) and a little bit teasing with it fits the messed up nature that underpins the Gotham based stuff.

Plus, it is hot in a taboo way.

>Barbara seems like a nice sweet girl next door on the outside but shes actually a really dirty girl on the inside, really dirty.

You fucking weirdo, lol

She probably spy Batman 24/7, having cameras in places Batman don't know about, and spending most of her time slicking and dirty-talking about Batman's body as if he was a cheap stripper.

>Look at you, Bruce, sitting with your legs open. SLUT! It's like you want me to see it.
>What would Alfred say if he came in right now? You're a dirty boy, Bruce. That's it... come on... open them more...
>God, you're such a tease. No wonder Joker's so crazy about you. I bet you enjoy this...

Where's the version with
>I meant my own

?

>Image

That story collected in a trade? Anyone know?

>you think she had an abortion?

Implying batman didn't hire joker to shoot barbara in the gut to give her an abortion if she wanted it or not

Barbara, I'm still on the line...

THE KILLING JOKE

It definitely was not healthy, consensual sex.

If Joker wanted to mess with Gordon in this version he shouldn't have shot her, but film her having sex with Bruce and show that to Jim.

Jim, please you have to understand, her pussy was sweet like honey, she seduced me, my bat penis couldn't handle your daughters sweet scent of desperation, I had to unleashed my bat semen inside her virgin bat pussy, you don't understand! I did this for us! I did this for gotham!
Look at it this way, your daughter can be a vessel into a bat crime fighting army, you can be a grandfather too, your daughter's succulent red pussy will save this city, 9 months at a time.

Cause he didnt have prep time

I gotta admit, commissioner, bat freak's gotta point. With all them freaks popping up in this city, having a bat army don't seem so bad when you tink about it, you know? After all, bats ain't get'n any younger.

>no, barbara I didn't prep for this, oh jeez I'm gonna come already...of shit. Aaaaaahh marthaaaaa.
who's Martha!?
>....you're out!

>days later
>Bruce can we just talk? IT WAS JUST SEX! IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING! WE CAN GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! I WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR MOMMY ISSUES OR...or how long you last in the sack without prep time, I promise....Bruce?

>Implying Jim wouldn't just use this as an even bigger excuse to bitch Batman out for not having raped the Joker yet.
>"So you're all set to fuck my daughter, but not rape the Joker?!"

Yes. Barbara Gordon, a decent (at comic book level) fighter at best, cannot possibly take down Bruce Wayne, the dude who redefined what peak human means and a top five human fighter in all of fiction.

The only rape here is Alan Moore's creativity and story.

YOU HAVE TO RAPE HIM BY THE BOOKS!
>I'll do my best.
BY THE BOOKS YA HEAR! WE HAVE TO SHOW HIM!...WE HAVE TO SHOW HIM THAT OUR WAY WORKS!

Kill yourself.

This. Harley and Ivy know a slut when they see one.

na cause it's a man. It's only rape when it's a woman! Didn't you guys go to college?