We all agree that black washing is a serious problem in today's media

We all agree that black washing is a serious problem in today's media.

I have to admit I barely noticed Black Poe past the first 20 minutes. The actor still made the character work despite being a chocolate-face.

it really boils down to Sony and their apperantly agenda in these things. From F4 to the Dark Tower over Ghostbusters. All Black/Woman washed.

oh yeah was this series actually any good. Is it still on netflix? I havent bothered to watch it

Wasn't he black in the jim carrey movie? Go back to the containment board.

I'm not a racist. My problem with black washing is that it's over done, it makes people angry, and then it encourages racist feelings. Blacks are definitely heavily over represented in movies and tvs.

I hate to tell you this but /lol/ runs this site now. If you're uncomfortable with that you might want to start using Reddit instead. There's a lot more censorship and safe spaces that will be perfect for someone like you.

this Poe actually kinda annoyed me. I liked the guy from the movie

I enjoyed it, watched the whole thing during a slow day at work. It's not perfect but it's solid

Poe was white, but Cedric the Entertainer was excellent in the movie, if that's who you're thinking of

I'm sick of having black people forced on me

Isn't telling someone to leave when they say something you don't like instead of arguing the point asking for a safe space though

It's a recommendation. Clearly you're not happy here. You require an Internet with training wheels. The big, bad Sup Forums bogey man might say something that offends you.

People like you weren't meant to be around the open and free expression of conflicting ideas.

Roland was black in the novels you idiot.

I am unironically getting sucked off by my trap bf while smoking a joint, afterwards im going to cash my unemployment check and I think drumpf is literally Hitler and should be impeached and there is NOTHING you can do about it

No he wasn't. Fucking idiot

Except yawn at your pathetically try-hard response.

***yaaaaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnn****

Youd be fine with it if you werent a racist.

>user makes a valid point
>you don't address it and tell them to go to reddit
>I makes a valid point
>you don't address it and essentially say the same thing
Who's the one who can't handle conflicting ideas here

>chocolate face
You're wearing your affiliations on your sleeve there, boy.

You know what's funny about modern black washing? Black people are too stupid to realize they're being exploited again. This is the new blaxploitation.

You know, while the Jim Carrey movie did a lot of things wrong, I think he was a much more sinister and convincing Count Olaf. Also, the Aunt Josephine from the movie was far better as well.

This is the most reddit post I've seen in years, in fact it's 2006 gaia level, hot damn

What valid point did you make user? Because clearly everyone missed it.

Funny thing is that I'm anti Sup Forums. But idiotswho want to control and regulate ideas, and tolerate only their own opinions, should be offended at all costs

Damn, you are incredibly butt hurt.

LEL

Yep, totally a black guy

Look man I'm all for calling people niggers and likes and whatnot, the point is that instead of addressing what the original dude said you immediately defaulted to back to r*ddit instead of saying anything of substance, it's hypocritical and a cop out especially when youre promoting free discussion and the ability to deal with conflicting ideals

Actor did a great job honestly.

*kikes
Ironic because nobody likes a kike

nah he's just right. I never was on reddit ond think this reddit call out are redditors trying to fit in. But this yawn post was something cringeworthy i didn't expect. I guess this is what people mean when they post
>reddit

user that the gUT you responded to responded to, pretty much this. I pretty much never call something reddit because like I said it's a lame cop out, but holy shit that post. I'm sure we will both be called reddit if this thread gets bumped though

Yes, even the people who read the book said the changes or additions actually work well considering it just plants seeds for the later books which got all crazy
You might find NPH to be the weak point in some episodes if you saw the Jim Carrey movie, though after it gets out of the movie territory NPH rather shines

I only had a problem with the Aunt being black washed, it was rather stupid since the kids are white. The guy in the pic did a great job with the character.