/got/ - Hound edition

Season 7 soon, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw the Hound

>She saw a victory against the Boltons. She jumped the gun and assumed Stannis would be that victor. She was wrong.
This. Remember that according the D&D going by what they presented on the show the Prince that Was Promised destiny was to retake Winterfell from Ramsay Bolton

I'm quite lonely here, lads.

>tfw you've never spent a minute watching this massively disappointing show that is socially acceptable for normal boring people to babble on about autistically ad naseum.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

cast him

how would LSH's version of the brotherhood react to the Hound? Would they let him join? Or would Thoros tell Sandor to kill LSH and make them cool again?

I wish the Hound's helm became a sort of outlaw legacy, like it does in the books. I always thought that was cool as fuck.

>Rorge picks it up from Sandor's "grave" and proceeds to rape and pillage
>Lem takes it from Rorge and proceeds to rape a pillage

It turns the Hound into a sort of hand me down title, like the Dread Pirate Roberts.

In the books, the Hound has a Dog shaped helmet .

That sucks to be left out. I didn't watch it live until season three and atleast it was before the show started to explode in popularity. I didn't LOST until season three and I would kill to have not been left out of the pop culture phenomenon that was the first two seasons.

Hard to say. If she somehow found about Sandor being a good dude to Sansa and offering to spring her from King's Landing, she might let him join them. Sandor didn't really have anything to do with her family's deaths, plus he pretty publically said fuck you to Joffrey and the Lannisters, which has gotta be a plus in her book.

On the other hand, book Hound would tell them all to go fuck themselves, I bet.

Op forgot to back link but I got you bro

>tfw ywn have the confidence to ask ellie to dance at a '50s themed party

Ah yeah good points

Ew

Good on ya, lad.

Thoughts on Cersei?

pretty hot

The most annoying breed of normie is the kind that just marathoned the show for the first time over the hiatus and now acts like they're a fucking expert and everybody who criticizes the show just doesn't "get" it.

forgot image

I want to know who she is going to marry to prevent people from thinking she's just having a bastard with Jaime.

>a manchild soap opera

No thanks.

>thinking the show is actually going to address that

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Hi Sandor,

Its your brother: Gregor Clegane

I hope she brutally rapes Dany to the point where she gets brain damage.

>used to be hyped about GoT
>now I dont care about it anymore
I mean, I get it "lol kill all characters" but if you only leave the retarded ones behind you are kinda killing your show.

Mercy 4 Cersei

I could live with that being the case. But they're also pretty determined to turn once non-retarded, interesting characters retarded and boring. I'd prefer them getting killed over becoming stale and empty.

OUTTA MY WAY, MOUNTAINOUS FUCKING SHIT

if valayrian steel is so uber and shit, how does she just not push/pull it out of his grip causing him horrific damage to his hand?

Reminder that George will die before finishing the books and his wife will destroy his notes as per his request.

>tfw she actually doesn't die in the show finale because D&D want to show the audience that bad people don't always lose

because she didn't want to kill him, she says so right before that moment

who cares DnD are canon now George is the adaption maybe even fan fiction.

I want to squirt my load all over her cocked eyebrow and face

Mercy 4 Cersei

Pretty sure Euron offers to marry her but he fucks off when he sees the wight.

I think she was shocked that he would grab her sword instead of yielding. She doesn't have much experience in life or death fights at this point, and she's definitely never fought someone as big/strong/skilled as the Hound.

Pretty sure he yanks/knocks it out of her hands right after this, which is when the fight turns into a brawl.

>Clapton then confirms two meetings that many have suspected were on the horizon for Jon. “There are times when we removed it because we wanted him to be more vulnerable. Especially I think, when he saw Dany, and he went to see her for the first time in her chamber. We decided to remove it, but then when he went to see Cersei, we put it on.”

Mercy 4 Cersei

>Dany’s look is inspired by her brother Viserys’ season one attire. “I think it’s quite interesting that we finally see her embracing her brother’s ambition…You’re seeing the beginning of something. We’re not at the end yet and I think it’s very important at this moment that we start seeing who she is.”

Stop stealing my posts in hope of trying to get dubs/trips/quads.

Stop trying to force my "mercycersei" post in meme. You are supposed to post "Mercy 4 Cersei" once or twice a thread NOT 3 4 or 5 times!!

>double dubs confirm
Sorry Mercy4Cersei imposter, the trueborn Lord of sext's had spoken.

So the stark actors were all definitely instructed to say they wanted Sandra to be queen right

>rewatching S6 (for some reason)
>Lady Mememont BTFOing Jon/Sansa
>literally calls Sansa "Sandra Bolton"
>mfw

removed what? his platform shoes? kek

It's a nice pc tumblr pandering answer

But user I am the true Mercy4Cersei poster, not those other pretender who's trying to force post to become a meme!

My bad, lad.

Season 7 is gonna be epic...

BUT

Season 8 is the one that makes it all good. Season 7 is like just one step and season 8 is the run.

Test

But is the "epicness" worth the sacrifice of good writing and believable characters?

>tele2

What kind of subhuman nigger provider is that?

So... Daenerys gets fatter every season, does, she?

the actual mary sue of the show

Don't know, gonna ask the neighbor. Probably a cheap internet provider.

>The Crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos a tremendous amount of money
>2 seasons pass and nothing comes of it
uhh ok

I'm gonna have to disagree, lad. Everyone in the show hates her, all the fans hate her, all her children are dead, and she was imprisoned and humiliated.

no matter what she does the people of king's landing don't move a finger and jaime dgaf if she killed half the court
it's total bollocks, jaime should have fucking bailed like in the movie

>Tywin tells Cersei that their gold mines ran dry two years ago
>problem is never mentioned again

youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU

>in the movie
in the book, fuck me i'm tired

three years ago

Hi

lena headey is a bad actress that makes cersei even more one dimensional than she is in the books. all she does is scowl, act like a bitch, and fidget with her right hand. she has ruined every single scene that involves cersei actually showing an emotion.

I think Jaime does give a fuck, but they're dragging that conflict out until season 8, because the writing is shit. As for the people of KL not doing anything about her killing half the court, I mean she killed most of the important people. The rest are minor lords and smallfolk who are probably scared shitless of her. I agree that she gets off easy for the shit she pulls, but she doesn't really fit the description of a Mary Sue nearly as well as Dany.

Sup my dog

fuck off!

Can any one dump some white walker memes/flags? Lost my folder.

yeah dany is BS too but I think they're on the same level, dany gets shit but she also gets away with too much shit too

Kek
Nah his cloak

They don't want to get into internet trouble

Well maybe writing is better when they have real road to the end.

You have a change my nigga?

Been away for a year from the GoT general. What did I miss? Anything important?

A gas shortage and a flock of seagulls.

They opened a new shopping center nearby.

While I was reading AFFC, its suprises me that no one knows that Beric Dondarrion has died nor do they know that it is Thoros who is keeping Beric alive. Also for the one who managed to kill Dondarrion, not one of them has taken Beric's corpse nor destroyed his head.

Welcome back. Stop spamming the board with cunny threads.

Jaime abandons her and goes north at the end of seven. This is so Cercei can still be in the cast in season 8 and as a bonus Jaime can get to be in the big fight. He will leave the war with the dead early so that by the time Dany gets back to Kingslanding Jaime and Cercei died in the explosion while he tried to strangle her.

Jaqen H'ghar is the Azor Ahai and the one true hero of asoiaf

Where's the dusty mesa fag at? I miss him.

Is this shit still on? I watched 15 minutes of it back in 2012. Dropped. Nothing but gay sex and men running around in loin clothes with swords.

Because the first one was a missssstake.

Thanks for that hot take, lad. We're all really impressed by your aloof ignorance.

wtf I love a man now

Bran is cute

So I just started maybe last week and I fucking love the show. Today though, this scene thoroughly got to me. He wanted justice so badly, and wanted to avenged the death and rape of his sister by bringing righteousness onto an innocent man and got carried away and was brutalized by one misstep. His screams of pain weren't even for him, they were for his sister he couldn't avenge.

Arya is Nissa Nissa? Naah, grrm promised his wife. Who would it be?

AYO HOL UP

Is this shit about to come back in less than a week!? I had tried to forget it exists until it is back.

oh man are you in for a disappointment for the rest of the show

>being a fucking retard will get you killed
I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

going all out normie and watching it with colleagues every week at work
wish me luck

Who is hyped for the flaming swords of Beric and Thoros?

>you will NEVER run through the breached gates of PYKE with Thoros of Myr weilding a flaming sword, fighting alogside Jorah Mormont, Rory Cassel, Jamie Lannister et all and then fest with Robert

Why live?

I plan on ignoring this season so I can be better than all of the shit stains that watch it

Not even the Azor Jon poster?