Has there ever been a politician superhero who tried to make changes on a nationwide scale in addition to fighting bad...

Has there ever been a politician superhero who tried to make changes on a nationwide scale in addition to fighting bad guys?

Ex Machina by BKV

Eric Trump will become batman and try to follow his fathers foot steps politically

The delegates Donald, hand them over.

Eric looks like he would be a Synthwave superhero, Trump too in his younger days

I warned you Dahnald..........

Would people want a superhero in a public office?

Return my rightful delegates, Dahnald.

Dahnald.

Dahnald, don't make me reveal my true form.

What the fuck was his problem?

THE DELEGATES DONALD.... GIVE ME THE FUCKING DELEGATES

turtle

I won't ask again, Danarudo-kun

Funny Valentine

Wanted the presidency so badly he went full super villain to do it.

RETURN THE DELEGATES OR SUFFER MY CURSE

ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE: FOURFOLD FLAMING DELEGATE SNATCHER

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE NOW DAHNALD

Did he ever go national? I thought he only made it to mayor.

I would count Sunshine Superman, but he barely appears anywhere.

You can't kill me dohnaldo, I live though all the car crashes, I can survive your super delegates.

DONALD NOW

From Hell

Allah is on my side, dahnald

give me the delegates and i won't detonate my vest... yet

FUCKING GIVE THEM TO ME YOU NON-CONSERVATIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he was Lyin' Ted

This is one of those "meme" that relies heavily on repetition to be funny

yes grandma that's what they're called but they aren't pronounced 'mee mee'

"Huff Huff, it's not too late I can still get the delegates, I can still win."

all memes rely on repetition dumbass, that's what makes them memes

the DNC leaks showed he begged the Democrats for money and even they think his dad helped kill JFK

Also, it was awful

Am I still on Sup Forums?

Earth-23 Superman, though Fisch pointed out why it's kind of a shitty idea, Wonder Woman, Ultimate Cap for a little bit, Iron Man twice, by virtue of his backstory Captain Britain would logically have a seat on the House of Lords.

>and even they think his dad helped kill JFK
>they think

No report and hide

In a world where super-powered beings, monsters, aliens and villains run around causing all kinds of property damage, would you believe a normal politician when he says he can do something about them and keep you safe, or a guy that can and has physically fought these threats and defeated them?

I really wish DC would do a Sunshine Superman series. 60s psychedelia flavor superheroics would be awesome.

>This is one of those "meme" that relies heavily on repetition

You mean all of them?

Donald Trump

Makes me think of a similar meme.

The end of the series is him abandoning his principals to run for president (or VP, it's been a while since I read it)

>Black Superman
>That spanish guy who could talk to machines
Only two that come to mind

This is a deeply idiotic statement.

The Authority overthrew the government and instated themselves in the White House during their Wildstorm days. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
I've a feeling that this thread is not actually about that, but I thought I'd share.

Etrigan ran for mayor once
Norman Osbourne was longterm gunning for president during Dark Reign/Siege
Loki is currently running for president

Ult cap in the based hickman run

>Etrigan ran for mayor once
President.

my bad. it's more fun to say though
>gone, gone, the form of man
>arise the mayor etrigan

He's expecting Trump to either have a terrible administration or be blown out by Clinton in the election, and so by distancing himself now, he has a better position later than those who embraced the man. Assuming all goes according to plan.

Lyin Ted's approval amongst the GOP has plummeted to a 33% (in addition to almost everyone he has ever known since high school despising him), he's fucking done no matter what happens