HOLY FUCK THE FRENCH ACTUALLY ELECTED A MADMAN WHO IS TURNING OUT TO BE /OURGUY/ LOL

HOLY FUCK THE FRENCH ACTUALLY ELECTED A MADMAN WHO IS TURNING OUT TO BE /OURGUY/ LOL twitter.com/joeprince___/status/884463860736028672

The root of the problem is average > 70 IQ, which trickles down into a lack of civilization and over-reproduction.

go away Sup Forums

b-but dump the trump

excusez-vous

>a repugnant speech

wrong board, faggot

Take this shit back to Sup Forums. You know damn well Africa's current issues are a result of the merciless colonization and slavery from Europeans.

>Implying that the Gattaca solution wouldn't benefit humanity greatly

This is 1 thread out of 150 where at least 40 are off-topic
Don't pretend for a second you care about the quality of this board you disgusting liberals from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This has to be bait.

That only applies to First world countries.
Africans can breed how they want, racist.

based macaron man

>The accepted academic consensus has to be bait

What a shit fucking website

Post the source.

>Television and Film

Lmfao, you're kidding?

Where exactly do you think they'd be now if they were left ENTIRELY to their own devices? NOT mud huts???

Best timeline. Completely unironically.

Meant for

i knew he was /ourguy/ when they took the group picture and he rushed to trumps side

I mean, we did this shit in school, it's not difficult. In countries where both sex ed and access to contraception is poor they have lots of kids. Also, in countries where your livelihood and ability to survive is based on having kids to work for/with you, you have lots of kids, especially if half of them die during infancy.

This isn't difficult stuff. I learned it when I was 14, I don't know how it's somehow beyond Sup Forums and the fucking president of France.

You have to go back

do you want to know why the board quality is so low? take a look in the mirror. this place would be better without you

Sup Forums is redpilled, desu

wait wtf macron > le pen?? wtf i love frenchies now

>africa was a paradise before whites showed up

I think you missed the point of the movie user.

This board would be better if you and all the other 2012+ cancer fuck off back to your home boards/sites. I can already tell you hobo calk post all the fucking time

Post the video/picture.

He's 100% right, and the European left need to accept this pronto. The biggest threat to the continued stability and prosperity of Europe is the impoverished continent just to the South of it whose population is set to quadruple this century. The current crossings are the tip of the iceberg, it's a matter of survival for Europe to get African birth rates down.

Do Americans genuinely believe the entire population of a continent live in mud huts? It's truly astounding how any of you manage to even wipe your arses given the apparent level of education in your country.

You are a retard. He never said that he wants white people to breed more either. This is the neo-liberalism at it's worse. The africa population solution can easily be fixed if we just stopped sending food there. Africans would actually have space for themselfs and they could start to make a competative home market.