Gunshots After Car Hits Ferguson Protester in Street

KEK WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ferguson-gunfire-protester-struck-by-car_us_57aadbc2e4b06e52746e5eec
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/10/gunshots-in-ferguson-after-car-hits-protester-on-michael-brown-anniversary
stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html
youtu.be/nfzsMDl1GNY
youtu.be/vKQjUObJmFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW!

It is almost as if standing in the middle of the street with traffic makes one more likely to be hit by a car. Who would have thought?

>lay down in the middle of the fucking street
>get hit by a car
>ooga booga fuck white people blow dat gat Tyrone

If someone is blocking the road, you can reasonably expect an ambush may be lying in wait. You have the right to defend your property and your life, or you can get dragged out of your car and have a brick dropped on your head by a good boy.

Black lives splatter

So many people here in Chicago get mugged because they don't want to seem racist dodging groups of blacks wearing gang clothing.

more like this? could use a good start to the day. this shit is great

>niggers
>thought
Remember who we're dealing with user.

>FUCK DA POH-LEASE YOU ALL RAYCISS I HOPE YOU DIE
>OMG POH-LEASE WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING US?

Nigger and race traitor logic, everybody.

Protesters shot at the car, it was filled with bullet holes

Details left out of both Guardian and HuffPo stories
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ferguson-gunfire-protester-struck-by-car_us_57aadbc2e4b06e52746e5eec
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/10/gunshots-in-ferguson-after-car-hits-protester-on-michael-brown-anniversary

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html

Angle 1
youtu.be/nfzsMDl1GNY
Angle 2
youtu.be/vKQjUObJmFo

What the fuck, is being fucking shot at a completely normal occurrence in burgerland?

so the wogs didnt get shot at?

rip

Did the nigger die?

>dindoos are 60% of all violent crime in america while being 15% of the population

its normal for them

>dumb dindu gets hit standing in the street
>completely unrelated shootout starts because two rival gangs chimped out
shieeeet

No

Not unrelated, they filled the car that hit the nigger with bullets.

what symbol is that?

all of those screeching coalburner whores are making my ears bleed

WE

Aren't people in Chicago outraged right now because a police officer shot at a moving car that had just been used as a weapon?

>post yfw when hood niggers got them culturally enriched

Not here you can't. The moment someone starts hitting on your hood/window is the only way you can plow through as many people that are in your way. This guy/girl is fucked most likely. But, I'll wait until all the evidence is in before I make my final judgement.

As if it matters.

"THOSE COPS ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE"
what a shame

>stand in middle of street at night
>surprised someone gets mowed down by traffic
>react by shooting at car

they really are a bunch of primitives unaware of causality aren't they?

Beautiful

Who was shooting though

man i wanna fuck her

t. Sup Forums

FUCK DA PO-LEECE! FUCK -DA PO-LEECE! FUCK DA PO-LEECE!

*CAR HITS MONKEY*

HEELLLPPP!!! SOMEBODY CALL DA PO-LEECE!

They haven't caught anyone but the police have released a speculation of who it might be her name is SambriƱa Hydaco. A known latina supremacist

Witness say it was protesters

KEK

Will they ban assault cars? Which car is the most Sup Forums? I want to know. Is it based subaru, I didn't catch the kind of car this was.