Are Asian girlfriends the ultimate red pill?

Are Asian girlfriends the ultimate red pill?

No you fucking race mixer.

Only if you want your kids to look nothing like you

Good job furthering the white race

Doesn't matter, no girl will talk to you no matter the location

>everyone you date you have to marry
Kill yourself retard

Whats the point of discussing this topic if we are not talking about having kids?

>dating women you don't plan to marry
off this board you degenerate

no. date someone who you respect
if you don't, good luck raising a kid that will be frequenting r/hapas and r/asianmasculinity

Fucking non-white girls is the most redpilled thing you can do

Doing your ancestors proud tbqh

If you don't raise asian male kids in white countries/ wait for genetic engineering then sure

>no ass
>looks like little boys from the back
>can only cook meals with rice as main ingredient
>weird fish breath

Whatever tickles your pickle OP

Most of them are vapid whores and are ugly without surgery.
I am always amazed by the difference between the reality and their media around here.

Now if only you could make your old colony great again.

Yes, good goys, marriage and having kids are the keys to happiness! You'll need to work until you die to afford supporting them, but it'll be worth to provide us with more wage slaves, er, I mean, furthering the white race, yes.

Itt: cucks who only want to reproduce with 1 woman

My grandad had 9 kids from 6 women
What a lad!

So you want whites to die out? How redpilled of you.

>NEETs' opinions matter

lel

thick asian girls are the best

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

ITT

Only after 10 layers of makeup and 3 hours are they reasonable.

Asian women are better than white women in every conceivable way. The white picket all white every mans family does not exist in reality.

She's half white isn't she?

beta male virgin detected

schopenhauer please go
even if you're not going to reproduce you should at least encourage other people to have children for sensible reasons. getting back at white women or grabbing the first asian who wants to be bleached are not sensible reasons

Most of the time they look like ugly pan faced gooks that my grandpa shot in Korea.

Hmmmmm really made me mean by this?

Yes,

>fat English teacher posts a meme with a fat guy talking about moving to Asia

Sounds like you

Exactly.

>hurrdurr Asians are ugly without makeup
Guess what, kiwi, all women are ugly without makeup. That's why men invented makeup.