Look at this...

Look at this. Why is the style of the last ten years been this no detail outlining just colored in with one solid color with no shading or character?

Other urls found in this thread:

dabuxian.deviantart.com/art/Chicken-274881305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, that chicken is cute. I would fuck that chicken. I would pay to be fucked BY that chicken.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
dabuxian.deviantart.com/art/Chicken-274881305

Seriously, there's a reason these degenerates should die

>being a Barneyfag
>2016
Literally kill yourself

Wait a minute-

That chicken looks familiar...

They really should die for their sins

It says the whole family not just for kids. Obviously Barny is for the kids and the other show is for everyone else.

Yup, OP's trying to leak out of containment AGAIN.

Their shit should be eradicated from this earth.

I really do hate their guts.

>Still bumping the thread
Fucking kill yourself, you autistic cunt.

>Being able to recognize a chicken from a little girl's show
Faggots. Please die.

Their shit isn't allowed here, so we constantly have to be on the lookout for when they might leak out of containment

Maybe you should stop making these threads then.

Same thing.

N O P R O O F
O
P
R
O
O
F

Other than the fact that you literally find them instantly so that you can start spewing your autism where it isn't wanted.
Kill yourself.

At least people are finally acknowledging that it's more than one person. It was like a stupid running joke where everybody claimed it was just one guy.

I was just pointing out this thread (and all the /mlp/ threads) in a nutshell. Maybe next time I'll show you what I mean.

I have an RSS feed that shows the OP text and image of each thread that's made

Dude
Do you even have a life!?

To seriously answer OP's question: it's a Canadian flash cartoon with a limited budget. They can't afford to shade everything, and the younger audience isn't old enough to notice or care. "Bronies" obviously don't, either.
DHX seems to save most of their animation budget on select episodes, the season premiere and finale (boss fights specifically).

Well, kinda.

Holy fuck
How many hours a day are you on your computer?

Yes, but which one came first?

Post YFW Barneyfag inevitably Dies.

Samefag

Updated in case threads like this ever return.

>kinda
There's no kinda about it.
You have no life because you're the most pathetic loser on this site.

Arise chickun

And the fact that you know this means you must really watch a lot of MLP.

Because when you're animating in flash, you want to have as much leeway as possible when it comes to manipulating the shapes - eg rotating the head
Using flat colors like that makes it infinitely easier to cover up the parts where different shapes join up

Why should they be expected to follow the rules when you don't even do it yourself?

A lot more than should be considered normal, but that's what happens when they shill their shit where they're not supposed to.