Genetic Engineering

kurzfaggot released an video on some wonder "dude future tech ayy"

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

tldw: we could alter genes, from curing dieses to making super humans. I'm unsure if its going to work as they describe it but for the sake of the dicussion lets just assume that its more or less true.

curious on Sup Forums's take on this.

personally I'm a progressive good goy accepting GMO, race mixing and such but this does sound scary to me, however I can't really articulate what precisely is my problem, its more of an feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
rt.com/usa/336177-usaf-watson-computer-procurement/
technologyreview.com/s/601846/a-big-bet-that-gene-editing-will-cure-human-disease/
technologyreview.com/s/535661/engineering-the-perfect-baby/
instagram.com/jamieandniks/?hl=en
u.pomf.is/edovwa.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do realize that some people might be watching right now be lettme bump so more people join the thread.

How is racemixing relevant to the topic?

remove this.

Holy shit that baby is ugly.

NAME OF THIS GIRL?

CHALKED

sweden yes! but seriously lets dicussing genetic engineering.

COLONIZED

>accepting GMO, race mixing

Genetic engineering is essential to the survival of the white race. Transhumanism is a good way forward because only intrepid whites and asians would be willing to try it.

Witnessed

Google CRISPR gene editing

It's entirely viable we will in the near future be able to pick out our kids like we pick out a car adding or removing shit, changing the eyes/skin/gender ect.

Btw this was already all predicted in the Unabomber manifesto where he argues eventually designer babies will have to give way to aggression and other evolutionary traits being totally removed from the human genome in order to keep populations from going apeshit in the new dystopian future where machines make most of our decisions.

#bleached #believeit

The reality of genetic engineering will render any ideology based on race completely invalid.

That black girls was unique and beautiful, that kids looks the exact fucking same than all mulatos, they are all the same.
No diversity at all.

Except for when people realize strings of genes are responsible for certain behaviors in people and they happen to be more abundant in certain societies.

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

Except when the black baby template is being sold at 1/2 price and still nobody wants it KAZZZIING

Wow browns and blacks really are so delusional to think that white people are boogiemen out to kill them. Our country is pretty much fucked up because I am willing to bet no amount of stats or facts will change these retards minds.

It's a double-edged sword. It can be used to improve human species or to hinder it.
Given how our leaders behave they'd rather choose the second option.
It's a good idea for future but shouldn't be applied at this moment.
Also why are you a good goy?

>Unabomber manifesto

I always thought he was just plain insane, didn't knew he went into such far detail, should probably check it out.

>aggression and other evolutionary traits being totally removed from the human genome in order to keep populations

this is kinda my problem, it would seem like that would be the way the govs and corporation would go. and even from a rational standpoint there might be nothing wrong with this, but at which point do we lose our humanity? it seems to me that over time we would become soulless machines as its the most desirable behaviour.

How does it feel knowing that race never actually mattered Sup Forums, that we were all just programmable from the beginning and that all crime/evil in the world can be explained with just bad programing? that everything good you can possibly achieve in your life can be easily recreated by anyone with just better programing?

>there are still good goys who don't know about the downsides of GMO's

Jesus, that's a beautiful sheboon.

>unabomber
>insane
Nah, dude had some insightful shit

kurzfaggot is a transhumanist idiot

He is criminally insane, he mailed bombs. But the manifesto is a sound argument that should be read by everybody, he wrote a book a few years ago based on it too. Remember he was also a mathematician so the reasoning in the argument is solid and hard to swallow.

Everything in it so far has come true, down to systems being so complex that we are starting to allow machines to make decisions for us rt.com/usa/336177-usaf-watson-computer-procurement/

MIT keeps a good site on genetic research technologyreview.com/s/601846/a-big-bet-that-gene-editing-will-cure-human-disease/

First you claim your white, now you try to claim you could be comparable to whites. Face it Argy, your not white.

When designer babies become reality, we will make sure the white model is not available in Argentina. Only nignogs and spics for you.

If we could genetically engineer people with certain genes then racial problems would be gone. You could just engineer all people, including blacks to have an IQ of 200.

yeah.. ok.
wouldn't it be nice to remove all non-naive people, heh?

did it crossed someone's mind who sponsored all this science? probably all already available to some old fucks with money

we're entering danger zone here, while 1% live 90+ years and fuck us with immigrants, degenerates, cancers, aids and all sorts of chemicals

just let me out of this chicken farm already, goddamit

This will never become reality for a very long time. You would be shocked as to how little we know about gene interactions. Not to mention epigenetics which we are just now starting to grasp. If we start picking things away and switching crap around, it could have severely detrimental effects on the human species.

Just an example (that Sup Forums may understand)

>Gene Skin color has two alleles (Shitskin and cumskin)
>Ignorantly we believe that is all this gene does
>Everyone replaces shitskin with cumskin
>Shitskin gene product is also involved in the XY pathway, which when not active, has no outward manifestations or realization that it is no longer active
>Disease Z arises because of defective XY pathway
>Tons of people die before we realize just how we fucked up

And there are millions of different combinations of the above scenario (even though the example is already very simplified) We are still way too ignorant to touch this, but I doubt China cares.

We know that already. Obviously nigger DNA caused their retardation, laziness, and violence.

this, do you idiots think you will get this technology if it happens? no. soros and rothschild's sons will be getting this.

This whole thing is fucking retarded. The best explanation I have ever heard was about WHO gets to decide what is done with this technology. The best case scenario is that the technology is controlled by some huge bureaucracy that can lend the technology for good humanitarian purposes. The worst scenario is any nation or corporation can legally own this technology and create super soldiers or clone humans for military purposes or whatever.

This whole thing is a fucking shit show and you shouldn't take it seriously because none of this technology will ever happen.

Nah, IQ doesn't work that way.

Forgot to mention, also read the book The Selfish Gene by Dawkins which spawned all this research.

His argument is that the genome is what is evolutionary and trying to survive, the actual body the genome forms is just a shell that helps the genome accomplish this.

>tfw genes evolve to be 100% white across the planet as that's the only body shell that guarantees longevity

Anyway, genetics is interesting is moving at an insane pace right now, China is the forefront since they can get away with human editing.

First for legio astrates! And the thunder warriors.

>will ever happen

It's already happening. technologyreview.com/s/535661/engineering-the-perfect-baby/

CRISPR/Cas9 costs nothing too, it's dirt cheap. Basically uses the staph virus to alter whatever you want and reprogram DNA. Enjoy your future

We can genetically alter niggers to become whites ala Iron Sky. And probably erase their nig genes and memories too.

Science will save the white race.

the only thing this would ever be used for is making controllable obedient slave peasants for the elite

Yeah and imagine the super dieseases that will infect the rest of us. Let's remember that the human body is 130% foreign bacteria. You all are planing with fire here.

I sure hope so.

Imagine a future without niggers!!!

Natural selection and living a healthy life is too hard and slow, so we into genetic engineering
>nothing could go wrong

I'm a manlet with lanklet genes close by so if I ever somehow have a son I'll make sure he's gets those and mold him into the Chad that I could've been.

I hope designer babies never come to be. Tumblr progressiveness would probably put a cap on how many whites babies can be designed while making propaganda about how "in" black babies are.

>Implying non whites wouldn't intentionally make a whitened super race

This.

>British accent
>close video

So basically if you get this treatment, the Jew owns you for life, because the genes are intellectual property...

It's a question of competition. Can unaltered children compete with genetically enhanced offspring? Please notice which fancy adjectives I'm using here to already ease you into the process.
You would already be willing to provide your children the best food and education, wouldn't you? So when will you draw the line and accept your children will be plagued by a genetic disease they might very well inherit from you? I am not referring to mass genetic engineering which we ironically label social engineering today but you yourself getting an enhancement kit at the supermarket or going to the doctors for it.

Just think about those sects and cultists not allowing their children modern medicine or surgery. They are portrayed in an immensely negative light in the media as backwards people that allow their kids to suffer. How do you feel about these kind of people today?

Also post more of that black mama please.

Lel you think we would try it out on humans first? We would turn brown rats into white ones first.

Learn to look up images in Google, Sven. This is some cunt named Nikki Perkins.

dinstagram.com/jamieandniks/?hl=en

She's hot but looks like a high maintenance vapid whore.

for one of these attractive black girls, there are around 500 millions fat ugly black girls that even a fucking deer wouldnt fuck, so check your black privilege

>curious on Sup Forums's take on this.
I'm all up for it, but it's gonna for sure end up the same way it did in Gundam Seed

Genetic engineering is going to be the downfall of humanity.
I can guarantee you that when this shit hits the first thing they will push is ''making babies less racist''. They will find certain genes that ''racist'' people share and they will get rid of those genes.
It's going to be trendy to do it. If you aren't genetically engineering your kids to be ''less racist'' people are going to call you racist.

That's the future. It's the obvious next step for humanity.
They're going to make people into autistic manbabies who can't be reasoned with.

The reason why the Jews and globalist elite in general want to take over the world *right now* and are accelerating their plans to a risky pace is because they want to have full control before genetic engineering matures. That way, the newest generations can be made docile and obedient whether the parents want to or not.

On the other hand, if the aggressive people who value freedom maintain some semblance of control, then there's always the chance that some children may still be created the way men were meant to be, and just a few of these could easily topple and take control of a flimsy society consisting almost entirely of omega nu males. This is why they need absolute dominion and submission to ensure this does not occur as the house of cards they are building is very fragile.

The only thing i am concerned if some genetics get patented and therefore Humans gets patented.

Shitskins shouldn't be allowed to raise white children

So I can racemix with black women now without worrying about any IQ cost to my offsprings? Thank god, you don't know how hard it has been restraining my self from perusing black pussy, now that I now gene therapy will be a thing I don't have to care about my white genes being eroded anymore. Black pussy, here I come!

You prefer ebonics, right?

You guys are too focused on the appearance of GMO babies. The thing is that GMO babies will be more intelligent than normie offspring. This will be a classic case of the rich getting richer or in this case smarter. If you ain't rich when GMO babies become a thing then you might as well just not have kids.

Then why the fuck are they inundating the west with high test, aggressive Africans and Muslims? These people are the exact opposite of docile.

Genetic engineering is literally the salvation of mankind. You want a world without niggers? Why not just raise everyone's intelligence to the highest level that dna can? And if you let everyone make their own children? No more disease and a gaurntee that every generation is better off than their parents. As long as EVERYONE is given access to genetic engineering for their children then it's morally wrong NOT to use and allow it.

And this is bad how... After 2/3 generations of fucked up people, the process would be perfected and all humans henceforth would benefit from it...

for reference, this is what happened
u.pomf.is/edovwa.webm

As soon as a genetically born baby will be presented to the general audience, all hell will break lose. Obviously people will do that shit in secret at first, but eventually the news will get out and people that are now against vaccines will cry out what heresy this is blah blah. But there will be way more people against this than they are against vaccines, it's simply too big of a leap to take in when people can't even into understanding naturally born people. So what the guy in the video is right, the technology will get hidden sadly, it's better to do this shit in secret anyway. I mean, shit will not go always according to plan and what will happen then to the baby? And this is DNA manipulation we are talking about, he won't just be fucked up in a way a down syndrome child is, it could create a complete freak.

And if we live enough to see this shit happen, it's gonna be a pretty hard decision for most parents. Obviously people that don't even dream about having kids will be against it, but parents will usually want what's best for their child. It would be a tough decision most likely, but if there was some disease passing through generations in my family, I'd have decided for its removal immediately. It's up to the parents to decide how much they'll want to modify their kid,

So, if it's available for everyone without costing a fortune, sure, I'm up for it. But if only an elite, then fuck that

Low intelligence who won't realize their children will be modified against their interests. Remove the genes that make them aggressive and you get a bunch of easy peons to control, even if this causes serious side effects.

Also you need footsoldiers to break down the resistance to it in the first place, especially since there are too many people who are awake and on the lookout for globalist manipulations now. The prospects of this working out don't look good but that just seems to be the plan.

However if the engineering can truly be used only for good, then it is literally the (only) path to not needing to be racist anymore because all races would genuinely be much more equal with most glaring flaws that hinder civilized living being removed or suppressed. Of course, it is best to keep some aggression and competitive spirit or humanity will just stagnate from that point on.

Ultimate Purity Squad vs Pagan Edited Shits racial holy war when?