Is Severus Snape the most tragic character of the past decade?

Is Severus Snape the most tragic character of the past decade?

The most dullest character.

"harry...it was the jews... they did this to me.."

Nagini did nothing wrong. She was controlled by Voldemort. Poor snake.

Anakin Skywalker

He was the good goy all along.

No; he was an asshole who deservedly spent his life fixing his and other people's mistakes

The most cucked character of the past decade.

He's the ideal secondary man for women. So many of his fans are females that can barely keep one dude interested so they fantasize about having their own snape to lead around by the nose.

He debuted in 1997, what do you mean past "decade"?

His past and big reveal of him being actually good came in 2011, at least for movie goers.

>being actually good

Uh, sorry sweetie but he was never good he just wasn't really on the "bad guys" team

Controlled or not, she did wrong doings.

Nope.

>Bullied by your love interest's boyfriend and his friends.
>Too pragmatic for his own good.
>Tells Voldemort about the prophesy and is partially responsible for love interest death.
>Has to take care of her son who looks just like his childood bully.
>Get attached to the kid, only to realize Dumbledore had planned on Potter to die all along.
>Sacrifice himself for Malfoy by not telling Voldemord he was the one who disarmed Dumbledore.
>If Potter wasn't there, he would've died a villain with no redemption.

One of the few decent characters in Harry Potter to be honest.

>was a supporter of wizard Hitler
>only betrayed him because he was going to kill his waifu
>bitter over being friendzoned and bullied schoolchildren over it
>played both sides just to keep himself alive

How was he a hero again?

he was a masochist cuckold that watched over his ex-childhood love's husband's son and he also starred in easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Honestly though Snape's story and deciding whether he was good or bad was the only intriguing part of the books.

The only thing tragic is the wasted material that went into crafting one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He played both sides to keep Lilly alive, and later to keep Potter alive.

No, just the most cucked.

Literally the biggest cuck of all time

Is the mentally ill happa up from his neet emma slumber?

>bullied orphaned kids as a teacher

He was a piece of shit.

He bullied him to not raise suspicion from Voldemort, and also because he looked like Harry's dad.

>RAARGH HITLER IS BAD
*sigh*

>highly intelligent
>master legilimens
>had reason to hate Voldemort
>close to Dumbledore

Voldemort was kind of an idiot for not offing him sooner.

Has he dumped that mindbroke sloot to the curb yet?

>He bullied him to not raise suspicion from Voldemort

Which is stupid as fuck because Voldemort expects him to act as a spy in Hogwarts and not reveal being a Death Eater. And bullying a kid just because he looks like his father is even worse.

He was a pathetic manchild cuck whose only redemptive quality was his obsessive love that made him actually do some good.

Nah she's not a potato anymore.

>Character has flaws so he's shit

I bet you like Force Awaken's Rey.

the character is a litteral resentful beta male cuckold archetype

> tfw cucked
> tfw no gf
> takes it out on a ten year old boy decades later

A character can have flaws and still be likeable. Snape was just a pathetic bitter manchild that would go into rage because a child talked back to him.

No the male feminists who think this is good are

Snape didn't even bully Potter all that much.

Dont be hysterical.

He could successfully complete the mission and stay alive, but JKR omitted all the reasons and possibilities for make his role more dramatic.
As Harry saw in his memories, Snape literally was given an instruction from Dumbledore to find Harry and tell him abou theplan. but only when Voldemort protect his snake magically. Instead of asking Voldemort to return into the castle, real life double spy would immidiately follow the instructions and leave army to find Harry or better Ron and Hermione to give them memories and information, when they separated from Harry to destroy Huflepuff goblet.

The first time that he saw Voldemort protecting Nagini was when he died, idiot.

Anyway that entire plan was retarded (like everything in Harry Potter).

You failed

what is this list ranking?

yeah the most tragicuck

Snape is not even a cuck.

Only because he didn't even manage to get his oneitis. He's even worse than a normal cuck.

The only tragic part of Snape was that he was the reason I was forced to see Alan Rickman bloating further and further into an early grave every couple of years or so.

So he died unkissed virgin, right?

what a disgusting slut.

yes.

add rick and morty and this image is perfect

>mentally ill hapa
What a redundant thing to say.

why is alice in there