Are Christians obligated by their beliefs to support the existence of Israel?

Are Christians obligated by their beliefs to support the existence of Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthtellers.org
ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, in fact Israel growing spells end times

no.

You are also obligated to suck Jews dicks, filthy protestant, you aren't a Christian.

Which is exactly what Christians want. The end times will herald the second cumming of Christ and the death of all the Israeli Jews. However, the end times can only happen if Israel reaches its biblical proportions, which includes a part of Egypt.

Feels me with joy seeing filthy prots sucking Jews dick, shows what they are, Jewish agents.

As if your denial of, and lack of support for, Israel as a growing state will have any effect on when the end times are...

Neither are you a Christian if you are filled with that much hatred.

This. Doesn't Revelation say that the Third Temple will be built, and then the Jews will start worshiping the Antichrist as a god?

No.

Jews are force to exilie by G-d and they turn their back to Jesus Christ.
Israel is another proof that Jews are against our Lord.

Orthodox Jews support Palestine.

the Catholics on this site tend to be absolutely nasty and reprobate. I think they just view themselves as Christians because "I was born a Christian," etc.

Today's Jews are the Synagogue of Satan, so no.

Christian means Catholic, and seeing heretic fuck traitors grovel before Jews makes me feel good.

Ted Pike is based.
He tells the truth about Israel and the Jews. They were God's chosen people. They turned their back on God and Israel was taken from them. Only when they accept Christ can they return to Israel in peace. Until then there will be never ending war.

truthtellers.org

Our Christian leaders and conservative thinkers and politicians are cucks for Israel.

ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return

1. The human race would have the ability to exterminate itself

2. A Jewish homeland had to be reestablished in the Middle East

3. The end-time king of the North and king of the South

4. An end-time union of European nations

5. End-time rise and fall of Israel and Judah

6. The gospel will be preached in all the world

7. Instant worldwide communications and God’s final witnesses

4/7 prophecies have been fulfilled, only 3 yet remain, and all are capable of being fulfilled as we speak, prepare yourselves, accept Jesus into your heart and speak out against evil, the end is nigh.

..and they never tire of proving the point.

>I'm a Catholic, I believe that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ didn't clean humanity even though he say so. I only believe in the Pope because he is superior.

Please...

To provide insight to what has been fulfilled so far.

1. Check

2. Check

3. In progress

4. Check

5. In progress

6. Check

7. 1st fulfilled, 2nd in progress.

interesting that you spell 'God' sans 'o,' and mention the Divine decree of exile often spoken of by 'Torah true' Jews, are posting from a country with a decent Jewish population, yet you appear to be... NOT a Jew?

explain.

No.

>ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return

is this that Gerald Flurry guy's church?

No. Jews stopped being Gods chosen people when they rejected Gog himself. This was confirmed to be the case when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem.

Julian the Apostate tried to rebuild the Temple to delegitimise Christianity. He failed. Anyone who supports any move to rebuild the Temple is essentially rejecting Christ, in favour of the old abrogated Religion.

No that would be the Philadelphia Church of God.

I read the Holy Bible, the Torah and the Quran.
I as a Christian follow the teaching of Jesus Christ, he believe that Jews were exile just like Orthodox Jews.

I'm not a Jew btw.

Since you've read them all why did you go with Christianity? What made you prefer Christ over the others?

22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. (1 John 2:22-23)

>seeing heretic fuck traitors grovel before Jews makes me feel good

popekissingfeet.png

There is nothing about the end of Israeli Jews in the Bible. In fact it says the opposite. Where do you people get this shit? Do you just say whatever comes to mind and hope no on calls you on it?

what's wrong with Ralphs?

Torah doesn't make sense to follow if you're not a Jew, is pretty much a book for them only. Quran is okay some parts but most of the time is pure division between one or others and the rest looks like a Self-help guide for Arabs, I guess that as a person of the "Western world" I can't relate to their problems.

Christianity speak to all nations, not matter who you are you can feel related of what Jesus Christ teach us, the values you find the there you can't find them in the Torah or Quran. And the Christian nation help the world, historically, more than any other.

No, globalism and the switch to a One-world currency invoke thoughts of the End Times.

The antichrist is a supposed sign of the end times too you know. How many Christians support him?

And to OP, no.