Anyone else feel Trump has given up?

Anyone else feel Trump has given up?

You have no power here shill

that disinfo was last week, and didn't stick then... trump campaign is right on track, you'll see

>a source tells me

Remember when journalistic integrity required AT LEAST TWO?

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

Yea man, Things are going great for trump.

Fucking good, Trump needs to fire Manafort and get Lewandowski back.

Ever since Manafort took over, Trump lost narrative control and has been reactive to every piece of shit flung at him by the media

>(((a trump source)))

>Thank you for Correcting The Record, user-sun
>1000¥ have been deposited to your PayPu account

Eat shit, shill faggot.

Given up?

He hasn't even begun. And by him I mean pic related

For a supposedly "redpilled" board, you guys are really slow to catch on what's actually happening

what's wrong with Trump running his own campaign? the fact that there's no billionaire economic terrorist Hungarian merchant pulling the strings?

if Trump's curren campaign is suicide, Hillary's is Jonestown

MAKE.AMERICA.GREAT.AGAIN

The Shills will give up before Trump does.

Awaken my masters!!

Trump is the one guy who is as extreme as me

I've never felt more happy.

I would be angry if he was a moderate
I despise moderates with all my heart

well? enlighten us

You have all the information you need with that picture. Start looking into the Kushner family and you'll realize what Trump really is.

>given up
>still running

Okay, okay. I'll reply.

I'm guessing he said

"I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Southampton these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the Khan business . Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Pence is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns."

CTR has already pissed away 5 out of the 6 million in their budget. They have nothing to show for it. They have little to no influence here on Sup Forums, which is arguably the biggest website behind the scenes in the 2016 US presidential election. The more people related to Clinton that end up dead, the more suspicious the public will become. And Clinton's public image is already shit.

I can't wait to witness the global butthurt once Trump gets elected. It's going to be glorious.

Fuck off, shill.
Remember to sage when replying to shill threads, folks!

>A Nintendo source tells me Luigi is in Mario 64

Nice fan fiction you faggot

"A Trump campaign source"= Something I just made up with no source

Take that shit to fan fiction.net you sperglord

Trump doesn't need a campaign manager. He'd be better off without one, t b h. That entire tweet is essentially Jewish tears because Trump won't listen to their bad advice.

Welcome to two weeks ago shill.

>all these insider campaign sources

Smug face dot jay pee jee