Woah, really makes you think

Woah, really makes you think...

>paying a whole dollar for a flag viewing
Back in MY day a flag viewing only cost a quarter, and a little negro boy would jiggle the flag if there wasn't enough wind, AND there'd be a bugle player performing. We'd salute the thing too, dammit, not just drop our money and leave like this was our bi-weekly brothel visit

>2 cans of beans costing a dollar
I want to live in his universe

Trump did make the world a better place, FOR MOTHER NATURE MWAHAHAHAHA!

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary

Oh shit, that IS Trump
I just thought they fucked up drawing Washington

This doesn't make as much sense as the author wants it to do.

If Trump became president, why did he put himself on money? Why did he put himself on a 1$ bill and not something higher?

Also what if it was somebody else after Trump who put him on the bill? That would explain the scene too and mean that Trump isn't even the one who caused whatever kind of collapse is shown here.

Honestly, I'm not that concerned with Trump. You see how Congress has been railroading Obama's progress? They'd do it twice as often if Trump was in charge.

I'm more concerned about the type of people who are affiliated with Trump. If he does win, they'll immediately believe themselves to be superior to others, and soon we'll get a whole lot of racists who wear their heart on their sleeve.

Also,
>implying any recent president, let alone Trump, would get their image on the $1 bill
They're just recently trying to get Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, and even that's going to take at least five years.

kek

Sup Forums please go

Why is there an American flag in Venezuela?

>Why did he put himself on money?
Like you seriously don't know
>Why did he put himself on a $1 bill and not something higher?
$1 bills get passed around more than any other bill, and it's all about recognition

>$1 bills get passed around more than any other bill
they should put your mom on the dollar bill then

Oh shit

@84818768
Yes. This is totally a thing worth talking about and posting a new thread over every 4 hours for the next month.

Liberal Trumphobia is getting more and more entertaining by the day.

At least there's no "My candidate is Jesus" bullshit like there was during the Obama election.

Both candidates have tons of dirt on each other that they can use for the greatest mudslinging war of our time.

I'm not for Trump, but it's even starting to get on my nerves. The amount of people calling him literally Hitler is staggering. Unless he announces plans to start killing people, he is nowhere near Hitler.

>At least there's no "My candidate is Jesus" bullshit like there was during the Obama election.
But Hillary has a vagina, user. Muh first woman president

Monarchs have been putting their face on the basic unit of their currency since antiquity. It's a statement. Something along the lines of "I am Ceasar Augustus, supreme ruler of the Roman empire, and this is a silver Denarius. I personally guarantee its weight and its purity."

But Trump says mean things! Hitler said mean things!

Ipso facto!

Liberals called wolf so many times with Bush, McCain and Romney that when Trump came everybody was just rolling their eyes.

Repub here.

It bothers me. The libs played their hand so hard with BUSH=HITLER!!!, that now we actually have a pretty scummy fuck running no one is listening since they all stopped trusting the media thanks to the left's hateboner for Bush.

Bush W was a much bigger piece of shit than any other recent president though
Don't know how you can prefer a lying warmonger over a loose cannon with crass insults

Trump will be elected and it's entirely the left's fault. They were thirsty and they drank it all too fast. Things in this world don't happen without repercussions.

So...we're not even pretending this is anything but a stealth circle jerk now, right? I can just whip it out and start stroking?

>Bush W was a much bigger piece of shit than any other recent president though
Ok, what did he do that Obama didn't?

>Don't know how you can prefer a lying warmonger

oh this retarded meme is still alive?

You know how everyone always laughs at the religious doomsday nutballs?

Well, congratulations liberals. Get up next to that hobo with his "Repent for your sins" sandwich board with one of your own that says "Repent for your privilege"

Start wars that the US couldn't finish in a satisfactory manner.

Lybia and Syria are on Obama's plate.

Ruin our international reputation
Create isis

>start war
>next president comes in, pulls out lots of troops, changes war from victory to loss
>Man, that guy who started this war fucked up!

So now you are blaming the results of Obama's actions on Bush? Man, you guys are sad.

The left doesn't seem to realise that if you scream at people and threaten them and insult them into agreeing with you, then you create resentment and they're more likely to go against what you believe in because they hate you. Shit, just look at the new Ghostbusters. I lost count of all the "If you don't love this then you are a sexist, misogynistic asshole neo-nazi" articles.

Honey, not vinegar, liberals.

Even shitty Simpsons was ahead of its time.

>Create isis
>founded in 1999
Yeah, Bush created a terrorist group before he even took office.

You see, this is why you morons get laughed out of Sup Forums. When you find yourself getting laughed out of a shithole, maybe you should start thinking about the shit you say?

First post best post

Why would anybody think Hillary is any better than Trump?

>implying ISIS isn't just the hot new name in the series of supervillains the US has to defeat

>ahead of its time
simpsons has always been topical for its time. It's the event and states of the world that remain constant.

Time is a flat circle

What victory? Any kind of victory would have required decades of occupation. Large numbers of US troops would still have to be there well into the 2030's at least.

>"victory"
Just like in Vietnam!

Yeah, Trump would have to be the most outstanding, beloved President of all time to warrant getting his face on any form of currency.

So really, the comic is saying that he was phenomenal, but that his replacement fucked everything up.

>Honey, not vinegar, liberals.

It's not even that. It's just "stop telling liberals who disagree with you that they are horrible people and should go support the republicans".

I think they're just hipsters who want to someday be able to say "yeah? The person I voted for got 6%. You've probably never heard of her."

Nate Silver says hi.

>all those fucking literally who states that barely contribute
Kek

They still have electoral votes, and they're always the states that everyone campaigns for. Nobody gives a shit about California or New York.

>@

You don't understand how politics work, dumbass. See some of those states sitting right in the middle of left and right? Those are called "swing states" and politicians go there to try to swing their votes, specifically Ohio, Florida, NC, etc.

People care about New York and California because they have huge populations and nearly, nearly always (outside of Reagan) vote liberal.

The "literally who" states I was referring to are Montana, Idaho, Kansas, etc. because they always vote republican and almost all of them have to if they want to sway New York and California's power.

>imply the US still does not occupy Europe and parts of Asia and have since WW2

Trump was so beloved they put him on the 1$ bill

even hundreds of years later people still honor his memory by actually paying for products

>this summer

you're fucking retarded. anyone with any sense in foreign policy would have told you there was no happy ending to iraq. the second we removed troops it would have fallen apart. it didn't matter if we pulled out a year later or a hundred years later.

so thanks, bush, for starting an unwinnable war based on blatantly false evidence and then somehow managing to blame the the black dude that has to clean that fucking mess up.

True, but you only need to convince 51% of the population of the 18 most populous states to vote for you to win the presidency.

is this a political satire or part of a webcomic?

>If he does win, they'll immediately believe themselves to be superior to others, and soon we'll get a whole lot of racists who wear their heart on their sleeve.

Literally nothing changes

You are talking about americans m8. They have a cultural imperative to think themselves better than other americans and say it out loud.

fun fact: Until Trump happened, Bush was the single most hated person in Latin America

the dumbest part is the end

well i mean other dumb parts, but like trump meglomania wouldn't last long enough to change currency AND destroy america

just a make america great again thing by the flag would've been so much better

fucking study history bro, Hitler didn't start by yelling about how he was gonna murder millions of people. THey're both clear facists.

That doesn't make the Hitler comparisons any less ridiculous. They point out all the superficial resemblances they can find while completely ignoring the fact that Hitler and Trump have lead completely different lives. There is nothing in Trump's history as a person that suggests he would ever believe death camps would be a legitimate solution to dealing with illegal immigrants, or that he has ever held a grudge against a particular ethnic group that could potentially explode into outright violent action. He's saying what people want to hear, but it takes more than that to go full Hitler. If I actually believed that he believed a single thing he was saying, then I might be concerned.

>he's REALLY Hitler this time, I swear!