Are you guys excited for the final season?

are you guys excited for the final season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7x1dm-BfmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strain is garbage

yeah sure.
its cheesy and campy and i hate the guts of ephs kid but its also fun and i like the fresh take on vampires.

if you actually take the show seriously you're a moron

the strain is self aware schlock. it's basically what the walking dead should have been instead of what it actually is

not really

Gimme some bullet points as to why I should start marathoning this show, I already like campy horror

you shouldn't

the pilot episode alone is one of the best horror pieces ever created

>this little fuck is still alive

>you know that annoying little shit carl on the walkind dead? I want a kid like that only a million times worse
>I gotchu senpai

I know, it's it perfect?

Very, I'm hoping they focus more on the story now that it seems they've got it to the point they were most interested in doing.

the show is worth watching for keamy alone

Nazi vampire is the best boy.

>It's very, very campy:
>The """bad guy""" is a Nazi Vampire
>The Big Boss is a 7 foot Giant Vampire (in the OP's picture)
>The protagonist works for the CDC and thinks he can cure it like a disease
>A badass old vampire hunter tries to convince him he can't, and must help him destroy the master

The pilot is kino, just watch it and you'll be convinced you want to get more. Watch it in the best HD possible, it's really fucking gorgeous.

>ywn live in a luxury abondoned hotel get blind drunk with your group of ragtag compatriotes then go out and hunt some strigoi scum.

Someone post webm of Nazi vampire hanging his jew gf

not only hunt some strigoi scum, but hunt them with walder frey and keamy.

Best character

The walking deads trash and is infinitely more watchable than this

>one of the guys is retarded, calls them munchers and fucks your girl
experience ruined

Yes it objectively is but everything else after that is abysmal

the walking dead is a manchild soap opera that takes itself far too seriously

is it premiering tonight

Which is a testament to this shows bad-ness-ness

Im just fucking pissed because episode 1 was so incredible and then it devolved into vampire-zombie shits

Untersturmführer Eichorst did nothing wrong

This Sunday

you don't get it. the strain is a 'its so bad its good' show. kind of like the starz spartacus shows

When does it start? I've wasted time on the first two seasons so i might as well watch this one.

Sunday 10pm EST on FX:

>Jul 16th - 4x01 - The Worm Turns
>Jul 23rd - 4x02 - The Blood Tax
>Jul 30th - 4x03 - One Shot
>Aug 06th - 4x04 - (Title TBA)
>Aug 13th - 4x05 - (Title TBA)
>Aug 20th - 4x06 - (Title TBA)
>Aug 27th - 4x07 - (Title TBA)

Season 4 trailer, obviously don't watch if you haven't seen up to and including season 3

Did you miss season 3? It was more focused than 1 and 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7x1dm-BfmE

only 7 episodes?

Those are just the episodes whose airdates have been confirmed, they rarely announce more than that, they'll probably announce when episode 8 is the day episode 1 airs. I just checked another source and this will be a standard 10 episode season:

>4x01 – The Worm Turns
>4x02 – The Blood Tax
>4x03 – One Shot
>4x04 – New Horizons
>4x05 – Belly of the Beast
>4x06 – Tainted Love
>4x07 – Ouroboros
>4x08 – Extraction
>4x09 – The Traitor
>4x10 – The Last Stand

I'll watch it but everything after the initial outbreak is utter shit.

Yes

>kid
>old jew

dem spoilers

I'm sure they wouldn't have put the Setrakian bit in the trailer and as the thumbnail unless it was a dream or something, and we've already seen the kid take the white to cure his asthma, and Palmer did too to stop him dying, so he won't turn

Nah. The books weren't great or anything but they just made it somehow even worse. I might not even watch this. Glad it's ending.

I dropped the show when they switched the kid to that annoying cunt. Is it worth sitting through or did it become Buffy tier bullshit that doesn't progress anywhere?

Dropped it ages ago.
The plot got dumber and dumber by the episode, until it made Walking Dead look like a coherently written series.

I honest to god didnt expect it to last past season 1. Dunno who is responsible for the script, but Del Taco should have had him hanged and replaced few eps in.

I was promised vampieres, I got zombies with retarded snakes coming out of their mouths. fuck this garbage

did the nazi zombie guy end up dying? i dropped it a long time ago, but i saw a webm of the human guy with the big corporation or whatever. he and his goons blasted nazi zombie, blew his arm off and then he fell down an elevator shaft.

Didn't you hear? It's turns out he's Swiss

DOHOHOHO

so is he fuckin dead or what?

Yeah, but he's been dead since the 1940s or something

Not really but I'm not gonna drop from this ride so close to the end.

>the strain is self aware schlock. it's basically what the walking dead should have been instead of what it actually is

You're confusing The Strain with Syfy's Z-Nation. One episode was running from a Zombie-nado for fucks sake.

>One episode was running from a Zombie-nado for fucks sake

Sounds interesting, tell me more.

I hate that son of a bitch so much

>MUH MOMMY!

She's not your mom anymore you stupid fuck. He's literally caused all the bad shit to happen.

This.
Fucking disappointing

>literally reeeeded out a nuclear apocalypse
For fuck's sake

And this is as well. Only worth watching for him

I hope the good guys win

THere's not much to say. Shit happens. The main group in Z-Nation is always on the move so there's a new threat every episode. In one episode some guy is using zombies as mulch to grow weed. He hires transients to go into his greenhouse and collect the weed but he doesn't tell them about the plant zombies that sprang up alongside the z-weed.

There's an episode where the group tries to warn an indian reservation of incoming zombie stampede that is miles wide

There's an episode where they find psychic radioactive zombies that REEEEEE at people and make their heads explode

There's an episode where they uncover an alien in Area 51 and he gets bitten by a zombie

There's an episode where they have a convoy road-battle, Mad Max style.

Sounds interesting.
I vastly prefer zombie shit when it's during the start of the outbreak rather than the zombieland apocalyse after though so I never really gave it a watch

the blood farms from blade make more sense though since they continue to produce blood.
Of course, I understand what they are going for.

oh shit less than a week away. I actually am a little excited. Glad they are going to wrap it up this season instead of trying to string it along.

>tfw literally NOTHING happened during Season 2

literally every syfy show ever.
After the first season they always cut the budget

Dude when he nuked the city. I was like OH SHIT THIS FUCKING KID. First he gets Eph's girlfriend killed then he nukes a fucking city. I hated the little kid but he's playing and being written as a little shithead to the T. I hope they end the series with him doing some dastardly shit and close with just his face looking like that smug piece of shit he is.

>maximum editing.webm
I liked how they filmed that. Nora's a terrible character though so it would have been funny to see them do it realistically where her flesh flash boils.

From what I can tell, that really is The Final Solution, look at the name of episode 2:

>>Jul 23rd - 4x02 - The Blood Tax

And watch the trailer, , it looks like they've got a continuous solution too.

>that animu tier as fuck half vampire character that's also super fast and stronk and can survive sunlight
>oh he's also the son of the villain
For fuck's sake, literally a shounen anime

Dark Matter rocks

>it had to come from anime
Because I'm sure the idea wasn't originally from some classical story or Shakespeare shit.

I loved one episode in season one. Other than that, the characters and writing are the most infuriating in all of TV. Absolute shit outside of the flashbacks.

They aren't vampires though, they're Strigoi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi

the kid goes from annoying, to possibly the most retarded character ever. It's still OK though. I think everyone is cheering for that kid to get killed at this point, though I doubt they'll do it. we can only hope

I'll argue this is the worst character in the past 20 years of television

Debate this. Seriously, find me a more annoying character than this. In any TV show from the last 20 years.

It's better than the walking dead

that isn't saying much, but I have much better time with this than the walking pleb. There's actual magic and cheesy shit, and not some "muh realistic fantasy" garbage

I have to agree with this honestly. I've watched every episode of walking dead live from day one, but it's just run it's course. It feels like a chore to watch it the past few seasons.

Why do you guys care so much about the walking dead?

I don't care about the walking pleb, but you have to understand it's still one of the most popular tv show currently. It fucking sucks, but normies love it and it makes money

>let me show you how little I care about this thing by talking about this thing
why not just talk about the Strain? Do you see people in walking dead threads talking about how it's better than the Strain?

>walking dead threads talking about how it's better than the Strain?
literally everyone who watches walking pleb here say how much it sucks balls. no one here genuinely like this shitshow.

fuck I really like The Strain but it's just astounding how good the pilot was when compared to the rest of the show

It had some moments though. Like the scene where Vaugn showed up.

>Do not touch her, she is corrupted

Blonde hacker girl is hot

I'm glad it's over

Not gonna lie... I didn't realise there was still another season to go.
I thought last season was the last season.

The villain is a literal Nazi from WW2 and the main heroes are kikes with a supporting crew of shitskins and strong independent womyn.

I watched the first season and I have to drop because of all the suspension of disbelief. The worst part is when they called in a blonde chick, told her to shutdown the internet and they made it so she can't turn it back on again.

>that pic

check'em

Oh shit, is that the dude from The Expanse?

He is Quinlan desu, del Toro just didn't like how he wasn't tall enough or anime enough and killed him off before he outright said he was Quinlan