Headline reads "Syrian refugee in Belgium breaks record"

>headline reads "Syrian refugee in Belgium breaks record"
>turns out he finished 56th out of 59 and the """record""" he broke was his own previous personal record

Mashallah

Other urls found in this thread:

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/

this was in a german paper??? how doomed are you guys?

Belgian.

The FB comments are full of undesirable white women lusting over how hunky he is.

I'd bet good waffles this bullshit will be on national TV news later tonight.

what a fucking joke...

Ofcourse. You can thank Bjeurn
I'm getting so sick of all the propaganda.

Why is the western world virtue signaling everything? It baffles me so much at first, but now I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly one day they announce that white will perform self-genocide for the good of mankind.

>Bjeurn
Soens or Soenens or whatever?

Yeah, I've been noticing him and his cuckery lately.

Could still Beet your fat ass.

Belgium? What's Belgium?

It's a part of France right?

sculpted dog shit race.

kys belgium

Lately? Ever since he is in charge of the VRT in 2013 all media channels turned into communist propaganda boxes that will take every opportunity to demonize white people and to glorify shitskins

They want us all dead, even other white males want us dead. Screw this

Did he Correct the Record though?

not a chance, I'd Squash him in a second.

Does anyone know who the two female UK athletes that used to be men are?

*teleports behind you*

Wanna bet?

Where the fuck did he learn to swim in Syria?

Also, congrats Belgium for leaving out a proper athlete to meet diversity quotas

On this note, I think it's strange the Jews don't control so much of our media like they do in the US.

We have a sizeable Jewish population, and they benefit our country's economy IMMENSELY with their diamonds.
But during that little war Israel had two years ago with Gaza, our news was full-on badmouthing Israel, and supporting the boycott.

He isn't swimming for Belgium though. The refugees have their own team.

All journalists are cultural marxist propaganda rockets, so in a certain way they do control stuff. Belgium's problem is not really the jews but it's more the freemasons. They conspire together and have their men deep inside the state structures. They are everywhere, especially in banking, politics, justice and media. It's the freemasons who keep conspiring against all right wingers in this country. We should demand more openess about these guys

>2962 shares

You really like that sandnigger cock.

All women who claim to be happy they can finally read something positive about the refugees. No joke, I've seen this comment everywhere.

Nuke us into oblivion please

The world is full of undesirable white women chasing after shitskins.

Cant tell if this is a good or bad thing.

>>turns out he finished 56th out of 59 and the """record""" he broke was his own previous personal record

So he couldn't rape the last three girls? Man, the rapefugees don't have the stamina that they used to have.

Importing large masses of mostly young men really raises the market value for women, including undesirables.

More men = smaller proportion of women = value of women rises.
Supply and demand.

>The FB comments are full of...
and im sure there is enough feminist among qnd maybe they are the loudest now