Endtown

...doc is gonna die :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EvHAhK8J7k
endtown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2013-05-10-endtown-05-10-2013.gif
gocomics.com/endtown/2013/07/12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Considering he is still alive, we know he's not going to die.

Eventually we all do OP.

Ugh, Furries.

Good Endtown tradition

lol, memes

Who will step in to help? My bet's on Wally. Then there will be another huge twist that may lead to the reveal of why these characters are able to interact with wally and co.
It just doesn't feel like Aaron would just let the train go on its rails like this. We know they get out alive, but Aaron always has a tweest up his sleeve. And it's about time he reveals who's behind this flashback.

the rat will headshot the fag, establishing himself as a bad ass in the comic... and a cute husbando

>Implying the rat isn't a dfc

Is that a human in the back of the crowd in that first panel...?

yeah

There would be some of those immune in relationships with those that mutated. Feelings of love and with the world going to shit, it was not a bad idea to follow to the underground shelter.
youtube.com/watch?v=-EvHAhK8J7k

It's still up... just saying.

> Still alive
> Cute
> Not Marx

Someone poke Suule.

The rat is going to drill that dog right between the eyes, isn't he?

i hope so, he doesn't seem to fuck around.

>taking a hostage who is more than a foot shorter than you

at that range, a rat with glasses could pop him in the face

aaw, look how cute everybody looks all rushing the door!

Implying the rat wont start another Mugabe Madness right there, killing 80% of the room.

Pssst... CARPGAnon, you promised a summary.

Bump

NEW WAIFU

DIBS

>human

that's okey, you can keep her.

So pragmatically, they should leave the largest mutants until last, since they can fit more of the smaller ones in the lift. Plus they'd consume less, long-term.

ugh, you are the WORST kind of furry.

What if, she is an anthro human?!

do yourself a favor and go look up what anthropomorphic means

Yeah, okay. I meant to post it testerday, but brownouts and thread death kinda delayed it.
>Annie, Larry, Mundy, Franklin, and Vema move north through the tangled webs of freeways
>At noon, the party takes refuge in what used to be a galleria
>While the rest of the group sets up camp, Larry and Franklin explore the relatively intact mall
>In the middle of the building is a series of ransacked shops, save for a gun shop with its gate closed save for a gap small enough for a child
>Or a mouse
>While Larry pulls open the gate, Franklin slips in to search for some loot
>Inside, he finds an unused machete, an AS .45 (advertised to have STOPPING POWAH), and a derringer, as well as several boxes of ammo
>He keeps the derringer and gives Larry the .45 and the machete
>As they move east, Annie prepares some beans while Mundy keeps watch and Velma cleans their weapons
>Larry and Franklin stop at the entrance to the food court, which is blocked off by the ruins of a collapsed bridge
>From what Larry can see, there seems to be some movement on the other side
>He uses his wisdom, architectural knowledge, and a nearby map to deduce that there are stairs nearby
>The pair go upstairs and return to the location of the fallen walkway
>On the other side, they find a group of mutants in ragged, stitched up clothes sitting around a makeshift camp fire, eating canned food
>Larry decides to get their attention by saying "Hey" really loudly
>The six turn from their meals in shock
>Larry is quick to apologize for the surprise and asks what the group is doing here
>One of them, a goat man, says that they're heading south, but before she can say where, the elephant beside him sushes him
>Larry, deciding that honesty is in order, says that he is going to Sacramento
>The group look at each other in silence before turning back to Larry
>Once again the goat speaks, and simply tells Larry to "have fun with that"
>The pair returns to the group in the west wing and continue north

They will. That's why so many rats in Endtown.

Is Deputy Chief still alive?

Yeah, we see him many times.

>>Once again the goat speaks, and simply tells Larry to "have fun with that"

OMINOUS

The rats were probably already there and aren't actual mutants, or at least the tiny security rats aren't.

>rats finally make an appearance again
>and its the best fucking one
I love Endtown again

yeah im pretty sure the lieutenant is going to cap him

suule, draw us some lewds of the rat commander

Seconding this request

We are long overdue for some rat lewds

He's a sergeant and Flask was a lieutenant, IIRC.

>you will never own your very own sex slave rat, and force him wear all kinds of lingerie and uniforms.

>lewd discussion of a character will always boil down to the same fucking fetishes every time and this inevitably impacts the art

not necessarily, all the art would be kirbee ass related pics if that was the case.

I mean after the whole Marx supporting Jacob's coup reveal thing where he and some others tried to arrest him and got dimensionometer'd

last time we saw him, he was talking to Marx/ high council, i think he's fine

A link to the page maybe?

What if... all the other rats are clones of this guy, only with the genetic defect of nearsightedness repaired? Explains why they all look the same and why Aaron said they were never human to begin with in an email.

Not him, but I get where he's getting at.

We need to broaden our horizons. We need different outfits lest maid and lingerie go stale.

We need tuxedos, and maybe something else. Button downs maybe, perhaps with only half of the buttons on?

How can you forget something like that?

>inb4 hasn't read the comic

Latex suits and bondage? I mean we have suule that does that most of the time. I'm surprised no one pushed him for that yet. It's still pretty vanilla as far as fetishes go.

Or just -- and i know this sounds crazy but bear with me -- stick with his actual clothing

Even a tuxedo would be better than shit like pic related that is so blatantly out of character that it ruins the whole thing, but its the best when its just the characters actual look

Would have been such a great picture but the out-of-character shit ruins it

Beggars can't be choosers, topsiders are wearing nothing else under their suits.

I would prefer more cute than lewd, honestly.

here you go user...

endtown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2013-05-10-endtown-05-10-2013.gif

Guy at the front kinda looks like a bulkier version of Wally. Wonder if that's significant?

>We need to broaden our horizons.

we haven't had any kirbeeXHolly lewds sadly... we do have come KatiaXHolly for some reason...

>some of those immune
or are a typhoid marry; asymptomatic carrier

I'll think about it. University duties are taking a good chunk of my time.

you never did that holly pic, did you?

They are probably just mutated rats, not mutated humans.

Where are you?

Not yet no. Hadn't had time today even.

>This specific iteration of Neitherland

Oh shit, so aside from multiverse there may be some sort of cycle that loops with slight differences each time? We madoka now

>an AS .45

What does the AS stand for, Altered Stock?

Sounds like you guys had fun.

>No red light district
>Hardly and prostitution.

Sounds like what we call an untapped market!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

That update is from May

gocomics.com/endtown/2013/07/12

This one is from July

Help me out here niggas because unless I've forgotten that there are two rat security officers with glasses in town, this is the last time we see the deputy security chief

Hence my questioning his general health after attempting to stop Jackrabbit and Marx

Wonder if rat husbando will shoot the thug without hesitating to take control of the situation and make sure everyone complies, or will try to talk things down.

He's not the trigger happy kind, like every other rat, but since bombs are a'falling i don't think talking will achieve anything here.

Get your anthro human waifu while their hot, and not disintegrated.
She doesn't have the nose that Aaron usually draws and it's kind of throwing me off

>the moment when you realize pen user could draw very hot lewds if he wanted.

Nice.

Pardon the faggotry but I wonder what a style swap between Endtown and Poppy would look like

no thanks, i don't want to see holly with multiboobs and monkey looking humans.

Honestly, I think it would be pretty fun
What Morbi needs is someone to proof read his stuff that's not a weeb or into the same fetishes

>not wanting to see Poppy beating up bitches in Neathery's classical strip style

we do not want to talk about Morbi or Poppy in this thread

Yeah, sorry.

Let's broaden some horizons

>Latex
>Bondage
>Not superior khakis/adventurer outfits
Jurassic Park gave me a great fetish and it wasn't dinosaurs. It was adventurous women in shorts and plaid shirts.
Jurassic World got me into dinos

>when your fun hobby becomes your boring day job

what about adventurous women in shorts... as dinos?

Now you're talking.

there's more

Anyone have any more dinogirls?

I think I'm in Neitherland. It looks like the southern tip of Ontario is part of Neitherland

H-Hamilton?

>stops humming the theme song
>starts humming "walk the dinosaur"

Kitchener-Waterloo

Do you think not-Ontario survives WWIII? Or are we all beavers, moose, geese and squirrels by the time the bombs come?

I'd assume we'd get obliterated just like everyone else

Hey, did Aaron ever reveal who fired the first missiles?

Do you think anybody else survived the nuclear warfare? Australia, maybe Hawaii, Canada, or Mexico? Though Australia would definitely go savage over the last 3 years after being cutoff from everywhere else. Hawaii would get it's wish: no more foreigners. Mexico and Canada are just there, it's extra effort to blast them down, they can live for a bit on their own.

It is. Whoever makes the first business of that kind has guaranteed success.

Question Sup Forums, would you think that most of the people of Endtown would rather be a ghoul like that from Fallout than being an animal?

depends on what species the person who you are asking turned into

Which is of course exactly how they're treated.

i guess any bipedal one, cause id assume someone like a snake would take it. And how does a snake make a living on any quadrupedal creature?

Australia was probably sitting there through the whole thing being all, like, "WTF mate?"

>I believe a seat has just opened on my face
Don't ever stop making these.

I'd bet they went all Mad Max due to no internet to shitpost on from some sort of EMP blast, making those free AOL internet disks like oil the oil in the movie.

To bad he's too busy to do commisions because I'd actually like to see that.

I mean, holy shit, can you imagine?