When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months...

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kissyaizilo
express.co.uk/news/world/698588/UK-pays-WALL-prevent-migrants-climbing-lorries-Calais/amp
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>when trump loses

>triggered

It begins. This is merely the foreplay, but already I find myself aroused.

Fuck off, you sadistic piece of shit

I don't even care about the US elections but faggots like you are screwed in the head

>so triggered

you are a faggot.

>I'm one of the good guys!

Trump has already been chosen, new elite are bringing in the new era of leaders, Hillary is done for.

He has been chosen and it will be as thus.

Kek wills it

Look, I love the Jewish people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of Jews, I have a great relationship with the Jewish people. I'm going to do great with the Jewish, in fact a poll came out in Berlin recently, I polled 25% with the Jewish; someone said if you get 25% of the Jewish vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to Gas the Jewish. We have to Gas the Jewish, or we won't have an economy any more. We're going to Gas the Jewish, and it's going to be a great Holocaust... and the Jewish are going to pay for it.

Will Trump win?
Let KEK answer your question

This is the most autistic post I've seen on Sup Forums in weeks. That's saying something.

Get help faggot.

>mfw I am king of Sup Forums

>when Trump loses, reddit will have an orgasm and laugh at Sup Forums
>when Hillary loses, Sup Forums will have an orgasm and laugh at reddit
really makes you think

Same desu
It will turn into another /r/sanderforpresident

do you work for Correct the Record?

Trump is legitimately a terrible candidate

Oh God, it feels so good....

youtube.com/watch?v=kissyaizilo

>Mfw Americans will never be able to insult me ever again
>mfw I will have a wall and they won't

express.co.uk/news/world/698588/UK-pays-WALL-prevent-migrants-climbing-lorries-Calais/amp

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

>MFW cuck thinks we're bernouts
I won't give a fuck if Trump loses, if Hillary wins im moving to America and out of Lebanon, she's already getting us killed by arming the people that come over here to shoot us up, it'll only get much worse and then i'll leave and return to the states because she clearly has a fetish for killing arabs. Lebanese and Middle East instability will reach a tipping point under her administration and it'll be safe to say that i'm outta here.

when trump wins, we'll be too busy to even think of you

Fuck off CTR

What if he wins tho

>When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

it will indeed be an experience to savour

Nah m8 I won't be sad, it'll mean the real happening the big one will probably be in my lifetime. Gonna. Be awesome desu.

i think you're overestimating the level of upset on Sup Forums if he were to lose, newfag.

if it's plebbit the_donald, you have a case. Sup Forums will shitpost and move on, enjoying 8 years of dementia and spooky ghost memes and a future insurrection becomes more and more inevitable

Seconded. God damn I can't wait. It's gonna be glorious.

Dude, I'm not even 100% decided on who I'm voting for. I'm an independent. I have no allegiance to the conservatives.

But if there's one thing I can't fucking stand it's when liberals take the moral high ground while acting like reprehensible scumbags. Which is something they do quite often. You've proven this fact beautifully.

>Implying I'm a liberal
>Implying I'm not an equal opportunity sadistic troll

If Hillary loses, I'll do the same to her supporters on liberal web pages. But the reason I'm prioritizing Trump supporters is because they seem to be much more heavily emotionally invested in Trump than Hillary's supporters are in her. Just look at Sup Forums. You'll find people here calling Trump the God Emperor, and thinking he's the second coming of Hitler. They'll never admit it, but for all their enthusiasm, there's a sense of desparation underlying it all. They really seem to think that if Trump loses, it's somehow game over for them. Maybe they think white genocide or the decline of the West will become inevitable. I'm not sure, but I don't really care either. I just get the sense that if Trump loses, his supporters will experience more despair and anguish than Hillary's supporters if she loses.

>tfw insufficiently autistic

But that's silly, they can't BOTH lose.

Or COULD they...?

CTR SHILL DETECTED

I'd be ok with that to be honest

I'm still voting for Trump though, Sup Forums has red-pilled me too hard

That was beautiful, user.

The best is yet to come. November will see an epidemic of suicides and butthurt when Hillary sends the Trump train straight off a fucking cliff and into the bowels of Hell.

>you will live to see Barry smugly pass the torch to another democrat, knowing the people wanted more of his administration
I can keep going. Just to see that.

Eat shit, shill faggot.

this'll make for some pretty good pasta

saged for freshness

Why does everyone talk about this faggot when Jill Stein is clearly the best candidate?

HAHAHAHAHA DILBERT MAN CHANGED HIS MIND. NOW HE'S SAYING CLINTON WILL WIN.

If trump loses it'll be a long 4 years. I'll be fine since I know not a lot will change right away. Well just continue to slide into this stagnate miasma of globalization that is sapping the life out of society.

Lots of people will be angry, and continue to hate or distrust hillary and her entire apparatus. The trust in the media will he absolutely gone after this huge blitz they've done openly shilling against Trump and for Hillary. Nobody will have any faith in America's institutions. Everyone at the top has compromised themselves trying to stop trump.

Maybe we'll have a civil war, maybe people will just keep going on internally seething. You can't act like either solution is good for America. At least there's hope for change with Trump.

this
they're such hypersensitive faggots, the butthurt is going to be exquisite

TRUTH BOMB HERE:
Trump is not losing, he is closing the donation gap with Clinton through small donations alone.
The CTR superpac just recieved another few million dollars of operating funds in the past quarter. They are out in full on the entire web, but the liked comments in Hillary posts NYT etc are anti Hillary.

The CTR pac has even taken to releasing made up news to discredit Trump. The thing about the nukes was unsourced, unfounded, and nonsensical yet most major news outlets pushed it through under Clinton directive.

Whats more is Hillary is having increasingly more panic attacks and blunders from stress. She knows she is losing.

>if
when.

Already saved to my computer, I'll be posting it every day or so.

I also plan on flooding Sup Forums with normies and Hillary supporters in the next few weeks, then the shit show will really begin. Sup Forums's only seen the tip of the iceberg, the outbreak of pro-Hillary/anti-Trump threads isn't coming from invaders, it's coming from trolls who have been here the whole time. The reason they're all striking now is because Trump has shown himself to be weak and there's more ammo now than ever before to use against Trump.

But when the REAL Hillary supporters and shills get here....buckle the fuck up.

ah this pasta again
last time it was canadian

Yeah, and he fucking stole it from me. I posted it in a thread like 20 mins before that thieving leaf plagiarized it and made a thread of his own.

The jokes on you nigger. If trump wins or loses either way Sup Forums wins.

With a hillary victory we get to watch the world burn and live out our mad max fantasies.

also the Trumptards have at this point shown themselves to be the easiest people to troll on the internet

yfw the pasta is EXACTLY what's going to happen

Oh look it's this exact same thread again.
Fuck off back to plebbit shill cunt

>sage

>.05 shillbucks have been deposited in your account

>not triggered

This, we're looking FORWARD to the Great Happening. Hillary will bring us that much closer.

Someone from here will unironically assassinate Hillary if she gets elected, I'm calling it.

>second bombing run on the s*rbs
>Bosnia back to its full glory
>orthodox churches sold in fine stone, copper, brass and gold
>Vojvodina is free
>Sanjak free
>piles and piles of dead s*rbs being incinerated for hygienic purposes
>nobody giving a shit, again

As opposed to ironically assassinating her? To make a point about political assassinations or gun violence or something?

>Doesn't care about white genocide or the decline of the west.
Well aren't you just a waste of fucking space.

>Ruining Sup Forums for no good reason
Fucking kill yourself holy shit.

>mfw

Nice fanfiction fag

>who lost to the first WOMAN president.

Why is her gender worth mentioning. Why do Democrats always say this? Does anybody actually care that she's a woman?

Oh fuck, I forgot how fucking dense Amerifats can be. We really ought to give each state it's on pol flag so you can spot the retarded "what if she gets PMS and launches a nuke hurr durr???" posters, whatever states they are from. These are the same posters that will spam "KILL ALL NIGGERS" and other contraprodutive shit all over the board. Southerners, maybe?

I feel like ruining things for my own amusement is a pretty good reason. Sup Forums, the West, the white race, fuck em all, they're just things to break for fun.

Hahaha what a homo...

>Why is her gender worth mentioning. Why do Democrats always say this? Does anybody actually care that she's a woman?

For the same reason Obama's race was a big deal during the 2008 campaign. There were enough people willing to vote for Obama just so the American presidency could break the color barrier. I would imagine the same holds true for Hillary and women. There are probably many people who want to vote for her just so we can make history again with a female president.

I think it'd be funny to see her win because it'd piss off her opponents like crazy.

How to spot the newfag: Thinking Sup Forums will do something other than shrug its shoulders and say it knew that the democratic process was rigged from the start.

Besides, everyone's going to be looking for evidence to show that Trump was controlled opposition.

> pretending to want tears
> not knowing the absolute most tears would come from clinton winning the popular vote and trump winning the election

ironic considering trump's biggest fanbase is on reddit

you are the typical Sup Forumsermin that has no opinion

you think having an opinion or caring about something makes you retarded, and you proceed to criticize anything endlessly

yet, you have never created anything, never exceeded at anything and never will
the fuck everything attitude is just a mask for your insecurity over trying hard at life and fear of failing it because you don't have what it takes

so here you are, coming to a politics board trying to get a laugh at some burgers who support some candidate
in your mind, they're pathetic, getting """"trolled"""" by you, mocking everything in your sight
but your mockery is empty, for you are nobody and your opinions don't matter
your meta understanding of the world is shallow, and it doesn't matter whose candidate wins, you will continue to mock and find things "shit" for the course of your life, until you suicide at age 35, when your friends grow out of pot and videogames and no girl wants to fuck that skinnyfat guy who thinks everything is a joke.

sad!

>that preemptive damage control

>"BUT WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED!?"

Also, you're not white, so shut up

remember
this button is your friend
replying with derision is tempting, but these children don't, or refuse to, see logic
it is better to not reply than sage but give a (You)

Sup Forums does not need to be a hugbox and never has been, but if you have the mental capacity please, please, do not reply to shill threads

>drumpftards are logical

Sage

Thanks for spreading the pasta.

>stop triggering me

When Trump loses you will live in Stalinist hellhole.

>i need to fap
Kek