*puff puff

>*puff puff
>Whoaaaaa
>Hey dude wanna hit?
>I promise to not tell daddy

What do?

Imagine whoever fucked her, imagine looking at the girl you are fucking in the eyes and recognizing obama

Take a picture and sell the story to the highest bidder.

what are you doing in my house nigger

throw money at her and say here's your change

Take a hit obvi. That weed aint going to smoke itself.

Seeing as her father is the most powerful man in the world, I sure as hell wouldn't her father

Hate fuck her in ass and upload the video to xvideo if you know what I mean

Looks like nothing like Obama.

Obama is married to Mike. They don't have children

Knock that niggress up.

i would have to sell my soul to the illuminati and i love my soul, so no, just tell her im not interested.

I'm honestly not sure whether I should be aroused or disgusted by her. On one hand, she looks a lot like Obongo, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind jizzing on the braces of the president's daughter.

Step on the throttle

>looks nothing like Obama

maybe if you're fucking blind, the bitch looks just like him

What did he mean by this?

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

Malia has a standing offer from Hustler for one million bucks to do a spread for the magazine.

Drumpf

left one is miles better

shame about the chin

i dont smoke weed because im not 13 and i have shit to do

Oh my nigger they're hideous.

Are threads just automatic these days? I can't even tell if there's other people here anymore or if it's all bots.

s-senpai

>imagine fucking a girl solely because she resembles Obama

I want to put a dog collar on her and make her suck my dick while watching Trump speak.

Pic unrelated.

this man gets it

Fuck off retard, all niggers look alike

I gotta agree, I can't really see it. I can see how they share the same overall ugliness and goofiness, but I can't see any specific feature they have in common.