Why are diasporas always superior than the original?

Why are diasporas always superior than the original?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hingham,_Massachusetts#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice oil supply.
Be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

Italian diaspora is cancer. Just look at Jersey Shore

But Argentina you're poor

They are southern Italians. Southern Italians are cancer no matter where they are. Northern Italians are intelligent and aren't greaseballs. I don't even know whay we got so many Southern Italians and Argentina and Brazil got Northern Italians.

>Implicando que no me cago en tu puta madre y que te puedo ostiar con toa la mano abierta.

Poor, black and smelly, in fact.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

And in Brasil also

>using Paraguayan and Bolivian immigrants to represent Argentina
Argies literally slaughtered all their natives.

pero por que tan enojado, camarada que te duele...je je

>Southern Italians are cancer no matter where they are
this is true as well

If I pull the Falklands off, will you die?

TE REVIENTO SUDACA DE LOS HUEVOS, MADRE PATRIAAAAA!!!!!

argentina irrelevante como siempre, a nadie le importas solo para contestarte en un foro de Sup Forums je je

this is the funniest thing i've read all day
can someone vocaroo this

IMO diaspora whites are superior than whites in Europe. The wealthy and stronger Europeans migrated to Europe in the 19th century while the serfs and peasants stayed. Us colonials are the saviors of the white race.

Sixty percent.

It would be extreamly easy to take back.

Northern Italians take in the most refugees while southern Italians have killed them in broad daylight.

>The wealthy and stronger Europeans migrated to Europe in the 19th century

I presume you mean they migrated to America. Which makes total sense - I mean, clearly rich successful people are the ones who abandon their homes and families to live in a hut on the frontier or a crowded apartment on the Lower East Side.

Fucking moron.

I pulled Ulster off of you and you didn't die.

Not true for jews

no guns

Most people brought their families along "fucking moron". Settlers are the master race.

Old pasta.

>Muh 150 trillion natives.

I don't care about primitives.

Nigger money.

A
FUCKING
SUN

whoever wrote that screen cap is a fucking idiot. There's a reason that native New Englanders are so based and hardened and it's because although spring and summer sometimes fall can be nice the winters are fucking brutal and only the strongest most industrious who slaved their asses off with hard work survived. Probably why within a few decades the Americans surpassed what the British accomplished in centuries, must be hard being a fucking shitty old empire glory bong who was utterly surpassed by those you now attempt to look down on as a way of making yourself feel better.

>Falklands is a innocent qt
>He never been on the Falklands.
m8, they are goat fuckers. Like a shit version of anglos.

>Hobart, born in Hingham, Norfolk, in 1604 and, like Peck, a graduate of Magdalene College, Cambridge, sought shelter from the prevailing discipline of the high church among his fellow Puritans.[12] The cost to those who emigrated was steep. They "sold their possessions for half their value", noted a contemporary account, "and named the place of their settlement after their natal town". (The cost to the place they left behind was also high: Hingham was forced to petition Parliament for aid, claiming that the departure of its most well-to-do citizens had left it hamstrung.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hingham,_Massachusetts#History

Aw man, thanks for showing me the majority of an ethnicity of these nations through your garbage art.

It's not bad to not be European, take pride in your own race and culture, do not shatter your prime and ruin your children with race mixing.

>ArgentinaIsWhite

>Argentina
>White

because of this

Still worth more than Australian currency

Have you actually been down there? It's full of mestizos my friend

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Like our country

nice ctrl v

I love this one

Exactly, with the difference they have a lot less niggers

I miss Christina :(

DELETE THIS

Bump