Which one will you main?

Which one will you main?
Who is best girl?
Which new heroes/villains would you like to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/news/video_games/26503/sdcc_2016_marvel_ultimate_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the dlc characters to be included in. I also hope the cheat codes still work. I must've finished MuA1 over a hundred times

I hope the UA1 upscale includes a 60fps capability so it doesn't feel as stiff and choppy

>$60 for a port of a 7 year old game and a 10 year old game
>doesn't even include any of the DLC characters

I won't be playing it at all.

X-Men Legends was better than Ultimate Alliance anyway.

I don't know why I'm hyping myself up so much for this. We aren't getting anything new, likely none of the DLC and it'll probably run like shit. I guess this is the product of having no decent superhero vidya in a long time. I'm looking forward to playing as a skinny spider-woman again though

And Carol in her better costumes

>$40 for a port, not a remaster, not a remake, a port
>zero marketing, videos, previews, screenshots
>Activision

LOL

Those games are boring as fuck

Go watch a video of the first game and tell me it looks interesting in any way

>a port, not a remaster,
Wait seriously? I thought it was a remaster

It's good to have a strong guy, a flyer, and someone with blades.

>Marvel.com: Cool! Were there any changes from the original games?

>Mike Jones: We wanted these re-releases to be as faithful to the original Ultimate Alliance games as possible—the definitive versions. However, the team did work really hard on improving performance, some UI and graphic enhancements as well as making the games compatible with modern platform features on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. They play really smooth.

Still need to see the game in action. No talk of DLC. And the price point is still really bad.

It says there's some graphic and UI updates

>i never played them

I wanted Ultimate Alliance 3 until I realize it would go as followed...

-written by Bendys
-Miles is the main character
-Carol is a dyke
-FalCap
-Cho-Hulk
-Movified Guardians
-Foster Thor
-Ms. Muslim
-Hawkette
-Iron Black Girl
-Nadia Wasp
-Bobby is sucking ice dildos
-Squirrel Girl is modeled after Lena Dunham and derping
-Side mission with Daredevil's new sidekick and the new Falcon evade the border patrol
-Nick Fury Jr. and Nighthawk team up with BlackLivesMatter to fight the police
-Spider-Woman has a side mission to find a babysitter because she had a kid without a father
-We see the original Nick Fury tied to the moon, but he's then covered up by the millions of Inhumans emerging from the blue area
-HydraCap and Pymtron are the final bosses

Basically, MuA 3 based on Civil War 2

Surely they'll have the original DLC with them at that price
But You know they love to make money so who knows

I remember being about 10 when MUA2 came out and was feeling hype as shit about the civil war plot. Then that naninte shit happened. Wtf was that about? Why did Nick Fury turn into the Borg?

Kate Leth happened

I used Colossus, Blade, Cap, and Wolverine quite a bit. Ghost Rider too.
Had a GF at the time who spent every second playing as Thor, so I got bored of him real quick.

...I'm just sad now because I want a new Blade movie or comic series.

It helps if the flyer has blasting powers too. I used Ms. Marvel a lot because she had flight, strength, and blasts.

I'm hype to play as Dr Strange again

I went through MUA2 with Deadpool leading team 'shut up already!' good times

Get the PC version of the first game and mod the shit out of it.

The guys over at Marvel Mods.com are really helpful.

You can get tons of pretty well made DC characters, boosters for characters to change up/add-on to their movesets, etc.

I added a ton of models from Marvel Heroes to the game to replace the defaults, some look a lot better. Unfortunately you can't have an unlimited amount of skins or characters, they haven't figured out how to work around that yet, but you can easily swap out characters you don't use.

I swapped out Black Widow, Nick Fury, Deadpool, Elektra, and a couple of others and put in Hank Pym (with growing and shrinking in one movset), Monica Rambeau, Venom, etc.

Other fun shit like Danny Ketch Ghost Rider, Anti-Venom,

You know, now that Marvel is trying to get its claws on real gaming market, they can make/order a spiritual successor to MuA.

sorry I'm not a feminist so i won't do that

My main squad always had Iron Man in it. Iceman was in, alongside Spidey, Wolverine, Captain America on rotation. But once I had Moon Knight's Nunchucku ability unlocked, he was a mainstay. Ripped apart villains with that move. Silver Surfer was awesome too.

LUNAR ECLIPSE
DEEP FREEZE
AIR STRIKE
BUNGEE BASH
FERAL RAGE
GALACTIC MIGHT

It's called Marvel Heroes

This pasta is already stale.

I said real gaming market, not F2P shit.

Last time I played MUA was on PSP, which is actually a REALLY good port of the console versions. I don't think anything was lost in the transition aside from some graphical stuff and they even got a few exclusive characters (though sadly no special interactions for them and limited dialogue).

I wanted a cosmic team and there are slim pickings for that in MUA. I varied my team based on level (Fantastic Four in Atlantis and Attilan, Muties in Murderworld, Avengers in Mandarin's castle, etc) until I unlocked enough costumes for my cosmic guys. I believe I went with Genis-Vell, Binary Carol, Beta Ray Bill, and the Surfer when I finally unlocked him.

If they do MUA 3 I just want it like the first one but bigger and better. Forget extensive cutscenes and "branching" stories, MUA2 went in completely the wrong direction. Give me more levels, more locales, more characters, more powers, more team bonuses, more hidden dialogue, basically all the stuff that made the first game so great.

And most of all, MORE COSMIC!

the fuck are you memeing about?

Even though people like to shit on MUA2, I like how it made each hero feel unique. Songbird definitely comes to mind, she was done well.

>Forget extensive cutscenes and "branching" stories, MUA2 went in completely the wrong direction. Give me more levels, more locales, more characters, more powers, more team bonuses, more hidden dialogue, basically all the stuff that made the first game so great.
This. I enjoyed MUA1 much more just because of seeing places we hadn't really seen in games before. Asgard, Murderworld, Atlantis, the Shi'ar homeworld(?). MUA2 was generic american cities plus Wakanda

I will buy it when it goes down to $20.

I imagine it will quite quickly. The Deadpool port went into the sale rougly two months after it was put up.

Marvel Heroes is UA3-12

They're outkiking Ike the Kike.
Not sure is it my nostalgiafagging or X-fagging, but I agree. Muh Double Date with Scott, Jean, Rogue and Gambit

>Which one will you main?
>Who is best girl?

so essentially it's a case of "NOT MUH"

>Not muh Spider-Man
>Not muh Cap
etc

Fuck off and go deepthroat a stiff turd you cocksucking faggot

He's in the comic X-Men '92

Does these ones have all the version exclusive characters?

We don't know yet. Some people are saying we do, some don't. We will have to waint and see until tomorrow

Another case of games getting remastered and having to pay full price again instead of being backwards compatible. Thanks Sony cucks.

What does Sony have to do with this?

Patrish

Cyclops and Nightcrawler are DLC you can't get anymore and aren't in the second one

Sony?
Also I would totally pay 60 bucks for an HD version of this with a new coat of paint, plus all the DLC Heroes and Villains.

If this is digital only we are pretty much fucked on the pricing until a sale happens. I dunno if digital games ever go down from the price they were introduced at.

The dlc not being included either is also a problem to me. I won't care as much if I can buy them still however. I just want them to be available period.

With that being said, I always have enjoyed using Storm and making it rain on basic bitches. My friend always liked using big guys and always taunted everyone towards him before I let loose with a special.

wait where are people getting the no DLC char thing from

Everyone is saying something different but we got no sources.

We have to wait until tomorrow in such case to see what's gonna happen.

I don't see why the DLC won't be included

Yeah but stupid decisions happen all the time and I am trying to keep my hopes up but not TOO much. The contract was lost for the dlc characters after all, that's why they were no longer available to buy later on in the first place.

But then we have things where the dlc was made available over the years for special sales...but only for xbox and such. Like I said, I am keeping my fingers crossed but not that much.

The DLC was removed at the same time as they lost the license, so the games were pulled at the same time. Since they have the ok to publish the game, they have an ok to include the dlc aswell.

The concern is the fact that the game is visible on the AU store, and has a screenshot with the DLC characters missing from the roster.

Prototype and Deadpool both included all the DLC with their current gen re-releases.

I hope people port their modded heroes to this version

Kate Leth said that mods kill women in the industry and is working hard with Marvel to take down the modding scene for UA

This reminds me of Damifag ranting how Duke is King's son or whatever.

I really liked MUA but when I rented MUA2, I didn't like it as much and I don't remember why.

Which version is it?

If I remember correctly each platform had exclusive characters.

I ain't no nigga man, but i'm gonna nigga man

That doesn't even make sense

do SJW ever make sense?

Marvel sats it's the definiative version. Screenshots from AU psn imply PS3

Always used the split personality badass named Moon Knight.

>Moon Knight
>Spider-Man
>Daredevil
>Ms. Marvel

>Main

Daredevil. Not only cool factor but his dodge skills ant attack speed are insane. Easily one of if not the best hero.

>Best girl

Sadly Rouge is not there, but both Storms are close seconds (Ororo and sue).

>New Heroes

She-hulk, (not being console exclusive this time) and Rouge. No doubt

>mfw Moon Knight knunckhucks

>Nick Fury Jr. and Nighthawk team up with BlackLivesMatter to fight the police

I chucled

Gonna check it out
Thanks man
What ?

This right here
Also it would be great if they continued the story after the first MUA with the main boss being galactud

The fact they've released no images or a trailer just gives me warning signs.

Blame Kate Leth

>'Rouge'
Every fucking time.

Seriously

The moment I realized just how powerful Moon Knight was, I never let him off the team.

I liked rolling with Sniktbub, Colossus, Ghost Rider, and Ms. Marvlel. Usually had Iron Man or Spodermin on the rotation.
Blade was surprisingly good too.

Valk best gril

Dont be mad user. She is still bets girl.

Did anyone actually played her or wanted her to be included in the roster by that matter?

Besides being a thunderbolt she is too random. I would rather had Zemo or Dr Octopus...

forgot pic related.