Simpsons jokes you never understood

>Hello? Yes, I am interested in long-distance savings. Very interested.

what's not to understand?

He was disinterested in talking to the Simpson family, so the joke was he was enthralled by some boring telemarketing cold-call.

I don't think that's it

it's public television and nobody ever calls so he is interested in talking to anyone, even a telemarketing call.

oh I thought he was interested because he could benefit from long-distance savings

he only let the simpsons in the studio because he believed a half-truth that had been recently reported

someone post it already

this?

He was buy making an appointment for a nice fuck and suck with Chuck at Sneed's Feed & Seed.

Homer is dumb, therefore he thinks that him wearing a towel will somehow affect his hearing

>buy
*busy

Earlier on he heard Marge say the same. But with her it made sense, since she's a woman, and wraps a towel around her hair and ears. Homer just assumed it's something you say when you answer the phone in a towel.

monty python

What about this?

A CAR FOLD

because the former name would of been deemed disrespectful so they changed the name to be PC

That can't be it.
Why would they still display the old, disrespectful name? Why would they still use the equally disrespectful drawing of the indian?

Also that episode aired 1992, SJWism didn't exist yet then.

this?

To show the name change. There wouldn't be a joke if it wasn't included.

He certainly needed it, I hear they never settled the bonus situation.

Actually the early 90s did have SJWism starting to appear it was just gone by the mid to late 90s.

MAJOR'D

based Steve Austin

Native american groups have existed since the mid XXth century. You being 14 doesn't change history.

Marge wants to fuck men other than her husband

The slut

>Also that episode aired 1992, SJWism didn't exist yet then.
Oh my sweet summer child.

The SJW we have today is like the 3rd or 4th wave of it. Shit was huge back in the 90s, enough so to be lampooned in movies like P.C.U.. The phrasing "politically correct" was popularized in the late 80s, early 90s

??????????

>not you'll have to speak up, I'm wearing aurora borealis

sneedposting has gone too far

FUCK CHUCK, SUCK

The 90s were very politically correct. SJWism in its current form are a fairly recent phenomenon.

>Also that episode aired 1992, SJWism didn't exist yet then.

Sneed?

Smee?

I don't get it.

you guys have too much free time

The crop purchase plan I just filed with the farming association lists Sneed's Feed and Seed, Maimen's Supply Store, but not Chuck's.

fucking based

dumb simpsons posters

First one to suck, gets to stay on my aircraft.

Tell me about Chuck why did he sell his feed?

He's right. It's a bit of a non sequitur but it's just absurd that he'd be interested in a shitty telemarketer.

good simpsons thread
but no eva thread baka

Damn, this thread made me want to watch some Simpsons. It's been so long since I've seen it, recommend me some kino episodes Sup Forums

I love these pictures. Share more please

>homer buys rasta hat
>dude karma KARMA
>Whos' the nark?

Hibberts sarcastic remark about Marge having webbed toes

RECOMMEND ME SOME KINO DAMMIT

S3E3 "when flanders failed"

$pringfield
Bart on the Road

its car hole dummy

Thanks lads much appreciated