Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Jackson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked him in Observe & Report.

>Why would I want to blow up Chick-fil-a. Chick-fil-a is fucking delicious

Master of None is good.

>pic unrelated

traditional

The first season was OKAY. But aside from the b&w Italian episode and a few sprinkles of poo in loo family shenanigans, season 2 was just an insufferable power fantasy whirlwind of this fucking brown manlet being a nonstop chad getting his dick wet left and right in his endless wit and banter. Even Wareheim couldn't find his footing in the new tonal shift.

antique

Nah he was great in scrubs. Loved watching Cox fire that cunt.

Indians have very unfortunate looks, they look so weak and sedentary

He's funny, and witty. Women like that, and it's not hard to get laid from a tinder date.

He's good in Parks and Rec.
In fact i'd say he's perfect for the role.

Season 2 bored me to tears. I didn't even finish the last episode. The entire season just seemed to lack substance and was basically a giant 'will they won't they' with fillers in the middle.

The first Harold and Kumar was good.

They are a weak and ugly race. They look malnourished but with a beer gut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Jackson
every single one

>poo in loo family shenanigans
>being a nonstop chad getting his dick wet left and right
you sound very angry about the fact that he does ok with women

You know nothing about programming

Alexandra Daddario. Gag

He's rich and famous mate, he's got it made with women. If he was a regular poo manlet he'd be in trouble.

Umm, wrong sweetie. I know html.

It's a fantastic series. Love it. Great writing.

no its not

completely agree. Season 2 was WAAAH WHY CAN'T I JUST FUCK 8/10 WHITE HIPSTER GIRLS ALL THE TIME? WAAAH ITS BULLSHIT HOW I'M IN A WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY AND WHITES DATE EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF ME!": The season. And a lot of it

also fucking hell that lesbian thanksgiving episode with the hamfisted social shit where they were watching a movie about 5 white cops beating the shit out of a black guy like jesus fucking christ. I don't care much about your identity politics as long as they are coherent and done well. Not nonsensical and hamfisted.

too much anti-white racism for me

POOED

yeah, normally I can turn a cheek to this shit and not be a reverse sjw, but the double standards were off the fucking rails

>"man all these white guys who date indian girls, so creepy and fetishistic!"
then in not even 3 scenes later
>"man I love this restaurant, I hope a bunch of white people don't come here and ruin it!"

like what the fuck, how can I root for such a shitty character

That poor girl.

>I WANT MY SOUL BACK!

>white guys who date too many asians or indians in a row are fetishists
>is constantly pining over white women
really makes me think

He's also great in Flight of the Conchords.

She looks like a gremlin that hobbles around stealing coins from people's pockets. Not to mention her lack of acting skills

first time I saw this faggot was in the office. I fucking hated him, that's when I stopped watching.