So it begins - will Brexit ever happen?

standard.co.uk/news/politics/sadiq-khan-brexit-should-be-delayed-until-after-elections-next-year-a3316416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/fastft/2016/08/10/the-boes-stumbling-qe-operation-analysis-and-reaction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a mayor thinks he can say when it occurs
tell me if real news occurs

Nobody in the government cares what that paki thinks because he's not in their party.

>>a mayor thinks he can say when it occurs
>tell me if real news occurs
This man commands 1/3rd of the British economy. He is the most powerful man in the UK right now.

His predecessor literally single-handidly got the UK to vote out of Europe.

>a mayor having a say in national and international economy

>a mayor thinks he can bla bla blah blah, blah blah bla, blah blah bla blah bla

He should be a good little Muzzie and start oppressing the Jews in his city. He did that with women already!

That mudshit needs to shut his mouth. He has no legitmacy in the UK

no one gives a fuck what that little turd has to say.

No one who matters gives a shit what this paki thinks.

Won't be long now before the parallel society in this nation will be the native Brits.

He doesn't command anything.

Imagine you woke up tomorrow and your face resembled sculpted dog shit.
That's what every day is like for pakis

Don't care what this poo in loo thinks

>will Brexit ever happen?

It won't. There will be an armed uprising by the far right because of this and it will be used as justification to prevent Brexit from ever happening.

>out of Europe
And you faggots make fun of our education?

riots at docks when they unload shit? riots at airports when flight full of refugees arrive?

this shit isn't hard Europe can pull this kind of thing off in their sleep

Why does a mayor of a city have such a voice in politics? It must be different there, but here nobody takes mayors seriously on a national level...even from major cities like LA or NY

>And you faggots make fun of our education?
Are you dumb or something? Remember the referendum in June? They voted out out out.

The EU is essentially Europe. Europe is a social and political construct. Britain is an island and once it leaves the EU, it is also not part of Europe any more. Just as Israel became part of Europe when it was founded by European jews, while it was part of Asia before.

>armed uprising
>UK

Take your meds

Isn't Sadick Khan the guy who said moderate muslims were "Uncle Toms"?

He clearly wants more extreme strains of islam permeating UK.

Germany, do your fucking job and resurrect Hitler already.

Why didn't it happen the day they voted for leave? I understand it's more complicated than "k bye" but it seems like nothing is happening. Like they figured there was no possible way that leave would win so now they don't even know how to go about it.

>Elections next year

Wut? The next general election is in 2020. What elections are they talking about?

ft.com/fastft/2016/08/10/the-boes-stumbling-qe-operation-analysis-and-reaction/

No, it won't happen. The BoE QE has been a disaster and for the first time in history failed to reach its target.

Our economy is tanking and Brexiters are still in complete denial about it. Pound reached a new low today, it's trading at €1.16.

Theresa May is a stubborn feminist bitch who won't be able to achieve anything with the small margin the Tories have in parliament. She can't even get her own party backing her. May is like Thatcher 2.0 when it comes to personality, but unlike Thatcher she doesn't have a comfortable majority and the House of Lords hates her. Cameron's peerage list doesn't help either because everyone in it is a Remainer.

In the coming months she will have to pick between having her government barraged by Blairite Lords or even more humiliating, appoint a bunch of Remainers to cockblock Brexit.

But the best of the ride is yet to come: Tory incompetence will pave the way for a Labour + LibDem coalition in 2020. Andy Burnham, a """"moderate""""" Blairite is likely to become Mayor of Manchester next year to secure the northern vote. That UKIP breakthrough from disgruntled Labour voters you were all expecting? Not gonna happen, Corbyn or no Corbyn.

Its like they want to get Barraged by the Farage again?
Don't they understand that he will come back if the bureaucrats try to stop democratic process?

Ahmed, he's literally a poster boy.

probably the election where the elites decide who they want to rig the 2020 election for

>Like they figured there was no possible way that leave would win so now they don't even know how to go about it.

May said she will give the leave notice "early next year"... and now they say "maybe late next year" and then at some point it will be 2018... and then they will say "uhh, if we give it in 2018, then we would have to leave in 2020, but there are UK elections, so let's wait until 2020" etc.

I've got a plastic fork mate

Brexit is not going to happen, and everyone knows it. Things are going to be strung out until another vote can be held so that the "right" result can be obtained.

This is objectively true, and no, I am not wrong. You are NOT leaving the EU, ever. Get the fuck over it.

Switzerland isn't in Europe by that logic.

Called it right after the referendum.

No it won't you dicks.

Hillary will win and USA will pressure UK to stay in EU. To fool citizens, "brexit" becomes infinitely "ongoing process" that is "kinda happening" but takes so long it's forgotten.

Bbbbuut... but... but... BREXIT means Brexit and shit, no?

>Like they figured there was no possible way that leave would win so now they don't even know how to go about it

Exactly that, our useless government thought that brexit would never happen and so there were no plans on what to do if it won. Why else do you think there is all this panic with MP's and lawyers trying to overturn the brexit vote?

Now mate, fair enough we dont have automatic shotgun missile launchers like you can get at Walmart, but dont underestimate us brits, especially us from the north. I live in a village surrounded by farms and all the farmers have a shit ton of shotguns and a couple of rifles (Yes, rifles are allowed to be owned in the UK, just not semi/auto). Enough to cause those snobs down in London to sweat.

UK is controlled by the Saudis. Sadiq Khan is just their spokesman.

He is talking about the German and French elections, which is reasonable, as there's no point starting negotiations with Merkel and Hollande when there's a chance they won't be around next year and new heads of government with different views on brexit will be at the table.

>Switzerland isn't in Europe by that logic.

Switzerland is in Europe because it is a de facto member with freedom of movement and all this shit. It's like Norway, a non-voting member. Like Puerto Rico or American Samoa.

I still don't get why May is PM and not Boris? Even if he's said he doesn't want the role he'd still be better then that slag and even the Americans hate Boris.
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

No. Britain will remain in the EU.

> a paki who wants to stay in the eu says the uk should stay in the eu

this is real news, and not at all expected

>Merkel and Hollande when there's a chance they won't be around next year and new heads of government with different views on brexit will be at the table.
What about the Austrian elections in 2018? And I am sure there are some elections in 2019!

>His predecessor literally single-handidly got the UK to vote out of Europe.

Never new Farrage was mayor of london? Really makes you think eh?

I still can't believe a fucking mudshit is mayor of London, holy fuck how did it come to this.

>What is the shomrim?
>Who are the saudi leaders acting on behalf of?

It's jews as usual. Kill them all.

This guy is really gunning hard for faggot of the year.

>I still don't get why May is PM and not Boris?
Because May has experience as Home Secretary and other insider government roles. Boris is a clown. His entire career boils down to building cycle lanes in London and writing articles on Spectator for the amusement of home counties pensioners.

Boris was shilling for Turkish membership before joining the Leave campaign. He is just an opportunistic cunt who knew Cameron would be forced resign no matter the outcome and wanted to take his place as PM.

>Sadiq farts casually
>bureaucrats block article 50 because they can't handle the smell
>snap election practically inevitable
>Farage returns
>UKIP #1
>article 50 activated on the first day
>Deutsche Bank goes bye bye teletubbies
>globalists blame Brexit
>2017
>UK allies Russia
>Wilders, Le Pen, AfD lady and FPÖ crusader get into power

Make it happen Sadiq.

READ THE ARTICLE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE GERMAN AND FRENCH ELECTIONS

>Boris was shilling for Turkish membership before joining the Leave campaign
Oh right I almost forgot about that shit.
Well it looks like we're both in a pickle with shitty leaders dad, even if our population is far more cucked then yours.

Who is Farrage? The ex-major of London is named Boris Johnson, the current Foreign Minister of the UK, who is literally the second most important man in the UK after Khan.

>What about the Austrian elections in 2018?
They don't matter. EU policy is largely dictated by Germany and France. The other countries just follow along begrudgingly.

Brexit is honestly fine. No one gives a fuck about the Labour party anymore.

>The other countries just follow along begrudgingly.
So you haven't followed the silent politics war between Austria and Germany that started in February this year?

Brexit may not happen. They are already playing delaying games.

It will be pushed further and further back until they feel there is the right mood for a popular party to campaign on "Staying in".
That party may get elected and they will say that is their mandate to ignore the referendum.

Then people who may believe in democracy but who have very short memories will be satisfied.

I think I will quote you on that to everyone I know and all other britposters should too.

why do they give a single mayor this much power and influence, did they have previous London mayors coming out with statements like this shit.

Shill plz go

Sooo, is he supposed to look handsome in that pic?

About Austria wanted to limit the number of refugees? Nothing has changed in actual EU policy as far as I know.

>He is the most powerful man in the UK right now.
Good one

His job is marketing, he has almost no power you pleb

>continental rustics trying to understand Britain

He just looks like a numale sandnigger, kek.
It's probably handsome by Islamic standards. Just like how their shitty architecture is somehow great to them.

He decides the fuckign bus routes. That's about it.

He doesn't even have power to touch London's housing market, which is the main fucking problem with the palce.

>This man commands 1/3rd of the British economy

Really, Sadiq Khan controls a 3rd of the nations economy, it's all down to him. Okay pal!

>About Austria wanted to limit the number of refugees? Nothing has changed in actual EU policy as far as I know.

1. Balkan route mainly closed.
2. EU fucked up asylum policy reforms blocked.
3. Turkey EU accession talks blocked by Austria
4. Austria-Hungary meeting up to built fence together and Austria is sending police and equipment to Hungary.
etc.

no one care about his opinion, hi was picked as a celebrity to calm down muslims

He doesn't control the economy of London. lol wtf, how can you be so uneducated

Vote TORES to stay in
Vote Jeremy Corbyn to leave!
Can't wait for Our Jezz to steal all of JewKIP / Brexit's momentum. Going to be an absolutely legendary election.

Who gives a shit what Sadiq Khan thinks? Has he actually done anything of worth so far as Mayor? Because all I've seen him do is whine and moan about Brexit, and ban "sexist" tube ads that don't fit with obscure neo-liberal standards of PC. Honestly hope he crashes and burns, the jihadist sympathising bastard.

i pray we can one day deport this paki

Middle England aren't stupid enough to relive the 70's and students don't vote in great numbers so I'm afraid comrade corbyn won't be getting elected any time soon

I'm a Brit. The mayor position is a meme job. The only reason people talk about it more is because Boris Johnson was charasmatic and the current one is a Paki. They have no power.

>the mayor literally owns the city of london
Seriously dude

Britain isn't some Banana Republic. They have a long history of democracy and stable politics. Do you think that's going to just change with Brexit?

Britain voted to leave your crumbling Union, Hans. Get the fuck over it.

he doesn't command shit but the tube and the taxi

JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY
jk
pls stay
we love you
xoxo

>he doesn't command shit but the tube and the taxi
He doesn't even command that, he's at the mercy of the Conservative government and unions.

brexit means brexit, like our fucking prime minister has said, and has told the house of lords and everyone else to get behind it and stop complaining. corbyn has accepted it and said it should happen, like alot of politicians are.

theresa may has passed on the eu presidency next year which is a big sign its obviously going to happen, as well as shes travelling all over having talks with leaders about it, along with assigning brexiteers to her cabinet.

its going to happen, stop posting this 'news' which is just one pakis opinion which doesn't mean shit

Germans are so desperate for the UK to stay. It's quite sad (and hilarious).

It will never be forgotten if Torys dont go through with it in the 2 years to come, you can bet your ass UKIP will come back 10 folds for the next general election.

>USA will pressure UK to stay in EU

what, like Obama tried to do, which in turn pissed more brits off? sounds like your fantasies are talking

Most powerful man in the UK? He isn't even the most powerful mayor in London. PROTIP: the financial sector, where London actually gets it money from, is in the City of London who are governed by the Lord Mayor of the City of London, a separate office to the Mayor of London. The Muslim there only represents the plebs.

Paki Paki Paki!