We're all one race, the human race

>we're all one race, the human race

Anyone else want to start killing people the next time you hear this?

>Evidence shows us that there are distinct differences between the facial muscle and bone structure of the black race and the white race, which is why if you were to suddenly change the skin of a black man to white, it would look weird and vice versa

t. sociologist

>we are all equal, we are all the same race.

Pic unrelated

Just say "you're wrong, there are important distinctions between the races such as intelligence, physiology, and disease susceptibility."

>I like to think of myself as a citizen of the world
I really should stop coming here, I used to be calm and collected.

Do it user. If this triggers you that badly, you have nothing to live for anyway.

Make sure to say it at work too you pussy.

There is a difference between race and species in case you summer vacationers didn't realize. Besides, if we were all one race, SJWs and BLM would have a fraction of the influence they currently do.

Give in to the urge. Just remember to kidnap them first - no body no crime. Pinochet style.
Don't nigger out in a mall parking lot and end up a celebrity.

There are 4 races you dumb burger. Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid.

no because im not some neanderthal brained ape driven with knuckle dragging bloodlust like crackers are

>Anyone else want to start killing people the next time you hear this?

obvious shill is obvious

fuck off with your b8 Sup Forums is not a hive mind and not all of us are psychopathic, racist neets

btw you're almost trying to incite violence like some BLM phoney

borderline illegal, user.

>Race doesn't exist. Science proves it :)

What are trying to say, retard?

If we were one race blm (black) would only exist in quantum physics

...no?

Seems legit

Every race has a winner and a loser

Nice Pepe.

Not really. It's a standard, basic - bitch phrase with no real harm intended by the person who says it. It's not correct, but it's not infuriating or anything.