Muslim Flight Attendant Sues Airline for "violating her beliefs"

A Muslim flight attendant has sued ExpressJet, accusing the airline of wrongly suspending her because she refused to serve alcohol to passengers.

cbsnews.com/news/muslim-flight-attendant-files-lawsuit-against-expressjet-airline/

Fuck this society. Fuck this world. FUCK EVERYTHING.

FUCK IT ALL

why muslims always fuck everything up

im muslim im gonna sue everyone when they dont wanna follow sharia because muh ground commitment or whatever its called there says i can follow my religion believing

That's fine, but if it is part of the job description, the business shouldn't be obliged to accommodate. Want to be a stewardess that isn't obliged to serve alcohol, work for a muslim flight company.

>suspended
She should have been fired. She refused to carry out her duties as an employee of the airline.

The case should be dismissed with prejudice.

musflim fight companies actually serve alcohol during flights

I guess she should find a new career, then.

maybe

Just because she sued doesn't mean it will get anywhere. Anyone can file a suit for anything. I can file a suit right now against my mom for spilling coffee on my shirt this morning.

I doubt she will get her way in court desu

Why do only Muslims get to sue when their religious beliefs interfere with their job?

>Don't want to bake a cake for fags get sued and fined for hundreds of thousands
>get suspended for not doing your job, get to sue for thousands.

Fucking this.

Thank you CAIR for correcting the record.

> Charee Stanley

Dinduslime?

I had a dream that I was invisible and I picked up a young paki girl walking home from school and carried into a shed. I woke up leaking precum.

Have I become the Muhammad?

Do Muslims have no shame? Does she know she's on a plane where they bomb the fuck out of?

You were always Mohammed, son.

>be muslim
>get a job as a waiter/servant
>cry foul play when you knew beforehand that serving alcohol was part of the job
That's about as smart as a vegan getting a job at a steakhouse and then refusing to serve meat because it's against their beliefs.

>hurr durr just because I don't like something I'm going to prohibit you from enjoying it too

Can confirm, and it's kind of weird.

>flying Qatar Airways to Doha
>no booze in Qatar except for a couple of bars in Western-owned hotels
>still able to get complementary booze on the plane

>a Christian a Jew and a Muslim walk to a bar
the
>The Christian orders a glass of beer
> The Jew orders a glass of water
> the Muslim ____

Because not letting Muslims sue for anything and everything would be racist, goy!

Because it's not a fucking religion. It's a war doctrine specifically made for conquest. NOTHING ELSE - that is it's intended purpose, the ultimate goal is conquest and the submission of all non-followers.

>Shots for everybody!

Muslims are cancer. They can't respect any culture besides their own so they infiltrate and breed until their culture is the majority.

Bring this up with your liberal fiends. Wait for them to defend the Muslim. Then ask how this is different than wedding cake bakers or florists refusing service for religious reasons Watch them short circuit worse than Hillary.

>CAIR

every fucking time. NEXT indictment on them when?

Apparently not wanting to do your job is an offense you can sue over.

Fucking moron. Get a job where you don't have to do it then.

Did she have tits and pubic hair?

If so, then no.

Good. In the long run, the more muslim cunts and their SJW friends act like a liability, the less businesses will hire them. Let them file all the stupid harassment lawsuits they want.

Tbqh passengers should sue the airline for employing a stuck-up Muhammadan bitch who refuses to do her job and serve alcomahol to us thirsty swine.