As a trap who is going to protect my rights? Trump or Clinton?

As a trap who is going to protect my rights? Trump or Clinton?

Pic related is not me but i have the same body structure as him.

What rights do you think you don't have?

The only 'right' you should have is the right to be executed swiftly.

PRAISE KEK

Trump obviously, Clinton doesn't give a fuck about you, you're just another retard to vote for her to her.

Right to be accepted by a guy i might like.

Traps don't have a protected status.
What you're asking for is inequality under the law.

That's not a right. If you want mandatory brain washing then Clinton is the candidate for you.

post your dick.

Sorry im not a slut honey. ;^] 7/10 for the attempt.

if you want to be liked by guys, be a woman and not a mentally ill guy with a wig

You have the same rights as everybody else, you don't get special privileges just because you mutilated your dick/vagina

Tasteful boypucci photographs plox

I'll protect your rights, ain't you looking for a sugar daddy?

Isn't Anzujaamu an actual girl? Pretty sure that's not a trap based on my research

>vote Trump
>might get denied a gay cake

>vote Clinton
>get beheaded by peaceful refugees

fuck czech niggers

>based on my research
You mean that kind of a research with the right hand on your dick?

>czech
>niggers

???

I want to [spoiler]hold hands with[/spoiler] Anzu.

you sure act like niggers

You already have rights under the 2nd amendment to protect yourself.

Exercise your rights and strap up.

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

Hillary wants to bring in more Muslims and wahabbists and give them the power to institute shariah law. Those people will cut off your head to make an example of you.

Trump wants to use his power to make sure those sick fucks can never harm US citizens.

Choose wisely. Anzu is a girl btw.

>61%

Gary Johnson

/thread

We may act like ones, you on the other hand, are the actual ones. Tell me what's worst.

anzu is so perfect

He is, indeed.

>JESUS CHRIST MAN
>man
>not woman
forwarding this post to your superiors, enjoy losing your shillbux you hateful bigot

/thread

Of course, turkaryan genes

We all want the right to be accepted by our top choice woman that we 'like'. That rarely happens so deal with it and keep trying. You just want easy mode life and nobody can give that to you because it doesn't exist unless you're a super rich trust fund baby.

>exercise your rights and strap up
>traps with 1911's holstered to their garter belts

me gusta

Trump.

You can't just /thread shit dick ass. Besides, you spelled Trump wrong.

Trump will stop brown people who kill LGBT people from mass immigrating to this country, and keep and not repeal any of the current laws.

Hillary will say she's for you and then pump bigoted third world people who want to behead you en masse.

It's your choice. As a transgirl myself, I've been on the trump train all the way.

Clinton is gonna bring in tons of Muslims who'll throw acid at your face.

But on the other hand she'll give you special bathrooms just for you!

So Clinton it is then!

Clinton won't protect your constitutional rights.

Wiggers are the worst of the batch tbqh senpai

No one has that right. No one will accept you just because you like them. They are their own people. Individuals who have their own feelings

No one. Your desteny is ash.

>transgirl

so what does this mean

like, guy gone girl, or girl gone guy

i don't get it

depends, show me that boi pussy first.

You wont be able to afford your hormones with Clinton. All government subsidies will go to browning up the place.

Yo Wiggers? What did you just say you little sheeit? Who do you page uh Wigger? You motha fuckin piece o' shite slap mah fro!

Male to female = transgirl

Female to male = transguy

The trans suffix is an indicator that the following means they were not born as that gender.

Trump of course. Clinton will let in muslims who will kill you for being a degenerate.

Trump nigga
Clinton supports the Orlando shooter and his dad supports her

fucking lol at that jew

you mean the BLM pandering, pseudo tough guy manlet who wants open borders?

>suffix
Rest of it is right though.

Are you an implicit white nationalist?

transgirl is right

all these whitebois secretly fap to trans no matter what they say in these places

3rd world shitskins and mudslimes want you dead and might rape you before killing you

one candidate wants to import hundreds of thousands more of said shitskins, one does not. do the math.

Trump. Pretty much all qt traps support him. Only the ugly trannies support Clinton.

Wtf does that even mean? What if the guy isn't attracted to you?

Anzu is a really good looking trap. What saves him is the heavy make up and cosplay. Would be a pretty ugly trap other wise.

I wish hot girls had his sense for make up and cosplay. Though I imagine all that great make up must cost hundreds. Actually, now that I'm on that topic, how DOES Anzu get all his make up, are his parents loaded or just a really good job?

Doesn't matter since you'll be an hero soon

Clinton would be more likely to institute policies that allow for liberal use of welfare money and more welfare money to begin with. It's the kind of shit that kills your nation slowly while you feast on the short-term benefits but that's what OP probably wants based on his second post.

If you're looking for negative liberties(don't fuck with me and let me live my life) then you'd want Trump. If you're looking for positive liberties(I want X standard regardless of my own input) then you'd want Clinton. OP wants equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity, so Clinton would be the choice for >her

Last I checked, Trump. As long as you're willing to be a contributing member of society in a positive manner meaning work a fucking job then Trump won't have an issue with you. Hillary will just use you for a vote then forget everything she promised because she will be untouchable.

Prefix sorry, I just woke up. And yeah, I just long the term transgirl I think it's cute.
Yeah I cannot understand why any transgirl would want to vote for an anti-white candidate. B-but muh HRT won't be payed for.

Think about it this way you can vote for clinton and get the government to pay for both your beheadings, or you can vote for trump and just move to any state in Cascadia or New England.

#TRAPS4TRUMP

Hi friend. Im polgbt for Trump.

It depends on what you call rights.

I favor the conservative view, before the 60's. We were less exposed, which gave us more leverage personally instead of as a group identity. We had the same rights as anyone else, just not special rights intended towards this socially unsustainable model. What we didn't get to do was use that leverage to create chaos as pawns of the Jewish feminists.

Clinton would give lip service to special rights. But here's the problem: its all killing our culture. Special rights are of no use during social breakdown.

The envelope has been pushed so far that the backlash will be inevitable, and its a shame, because the generations raised on this liberal crap wont understand what they did to get the potentially violent pushback we can expect. Straight friends will be forced to take sides against us because they dont mathematically have a choice.

So Trump wont grant or champion any special rights, but he sincerely regards us for our personal potential simply as citizens. While he cannot prevent the inevitable pushback culturally (only we can stall it), he can give us a period of peace where maybe we can buy some time and diminish the cultural revolution coming.

If we can get out from under the feminists and pc people and demonstrate that things were better when men ruled and we supported them as nature intended without ego, maybe we can get back to our peace before the sexual revolution.

Culturally, it benefits us also at the cost of upsetting the dykes. We always do better when men are left to rule unquestioned. The feminists dont understand the value of submission, social order, hierarchies and humility, while we are practically bred for the purpose. Society likes us when we show respect for the order, and the quality of men increases dramatically.

In truth, once an effeminate fag lets go of liberal nonsense and identity politics, you are served better with a natural culture to support.

Pretty sure Anzu is sponsored by multiple wig and makeup companies. She shills for certain products pretty consistently and she is popular enough to be sponsored.

>tfw you'll never be in a trump train trap train

feels bad

I can't believe people are being so civil in a thread about traps like this. Usually everyone tells me or someone like op to hang themselves even if they're on their side :')

tfw redpilled natsoc boys will never accept you

There is no right or law that is going to make some random guy you like accept a tranny """girl"""friend.

Maybe after 5-10 more years of media brainwashing it'll work out in your favour though.

All that said, vote Trump. Clinton and the globalist kikes want to import 3rd world shitskins, who are notorious for harassing and attacking queers. Trump wants to keep those mud people out.

They kicked him out, a few years ago. For obvious reasons. Being trans in Turkey is a form of social death sentance. He makes money by selling his body, like a Loli or something.

Nah, he isn't that famous anymore. He's famous on Sup Forums, sure. His utube speaks for itself. Having around 20k views on average, uploading one video per half a year.

Dear fucking god, It needs to eat some food.

>get the government to pay for both your beheadings
top kek

i'm pretty sure that's just the edgy Sup Forums is satire response. could be wrong. i figure there's at least a significant percentage of us who don't give a shit what people do in their private lives or what gender they are, it's the lobby and the SJW's that shove it down our throat that piss us off. there's nothing wrong with it not being "normal", the push and the witchhunt to normalize it is what drives people apart.

At least half of Sup Forums faps to trannies and traps m8.

just post the cock m8

I would totally agree with you, but homos don't get the love anymore--browns do. Unless you are a gay and brown, it seems like the Dems are done with you. The Dems won the gay vote years ago and now they don't have to try to appeal to them. I somewhat agree with the more positive liberties thing but I feel it would be cancelled out by the brown tide of angry, gay-hating yoofs that Clinton want's to pander too.

I think it's fascinating the republican gays that are emerging: gays that are trying to turn down the faggotry.

>>>/stormfront/ is that way gentlemen. Leave the political discussion to the adults, or as you call them, the "jews".

I'm funny guys :')
I'm not sure it is because I've had private convos with polocks about all range of things getting along great and then they find out I'm trans and just barrage me with hate.

It's fine I don't really care, but it's just upsetting. Regardless though I will never falter to the false song of liberalism where everyone pretends to be nice to me and favors policies that will get me beheaded
It's never this civil :x

281,000 followers on instagram combined with her talent in cosplay is more than enough to get sponsored by some random wig or makeup companies.

Trans people are being exploited like we were, and are in a tough situation now. The older generation of trans typically have lived through enough shit to know they dont have political friends anywhere. They know the left doesnt respect them and the right doesnt like them. So they generally stay out of it because they are too few and have more pressing immediate real problems in their own region among each other, and dont have time for national narratives.

Presently, they have one maniac who sees trans as a lobbyist extension of LGBTQQIAP2SA nonsense. Normally her opponent would be some klutz who doesnt care but waves a bible on demand to please the base. This time, we got something a lot better: simply a man with some balls. It makes a difference when an alpha actually takes control of the system.

So while young trans tend to get lost in the media circus, older trans are stuck with either the maniac or Trump. In truth, trans tend to go from liberal to conservative faster than the general population, because in their hearts, their instincts are for traditional female roles which require a traditional culture and traditional men.

So while conservative trans may surprise some, they dont surprise me.

tl;dr- If you dont want identity political wrangling and really want the better culture of our past, Trump can get us there, given two terms.

Hilary will just be more of the same, and her lobbyist buddies will keep pushing for social agitation, drawing animosity for things we dont want as they did with us, and making endless, unnatural grievances.

Neither candidate will give you this because no candidate can convince a straight man to date a "girl" with a dick unless they're already into traps.

If you're not a total mentally ill faggot though, you'd vote Trump.

Clinton will protect your "rights"

Trump will protect you from being murdered by Muslims.

come visit and ill be your trap for a week!

Gee I wonder.

Between the two who is against letting in a horde of muslim sandniggers who love to trow faggots and queers from rooftops?
And who is for welcoming them with open arms because muh cultural diversity?

Being gay and voting for shillary equates to being jew and voting for hitler.

Looks like.a.Goddamn doll

hairy poofter marriage is all but an inevitability here, so cum to aus -- we'll protect your shemale ta..RIGHTS

Also others are making good points. In Germany trannies had rocks thrown at them by muslim "refugees" for being trannies. Clinton wants to import thousands of these to a town near you.

>nonwhite traps

Not even once

Neither

(((Trump)) is the obvious choice for any degenerate or homosexual. alt right is a homo sexual non-reproductive rights based movement.

>her
>HER

Sstay delusional and closet homo faggots Jesus Christ yall Gay af

bump

spotted the actual repressed faggot

>Guy cosplays girls better than girls

Women, how can they even compete? Amirite?

ok anonymous but i look better than you both as a man and a woman, in and out of clothes and the only bit of fat on my is on my ass

baka senpai

>posted le balding turkroach
user pls

thats only because fags trigger muslims and liberals prefer muslims despite having had a monopoly on interior decorators for decades

I love you Sup Forums

You have the right to purchase a gun and shoot yourself in the head

ily2

proof