Why MAGA?

The make america great AGAIN part never made sense to me, because between all the genocide, slavery and sexism, it seems like america was never great.

america produces the best anons

preach

Jesus Christ, this woman is a cheater, liar and corporate shill. She is unfit to be the president.

Why do you stay in America if you believe that, by staying in you benefit from it, why don't you move to Africa or some where away form le ebil white man and everything he has built.

Her official line is that America is ALREADY Great. You need to stay consistent with the talking points. As punishment you lose one days worth of pay.

voooote forrr herrrrr

We use to have people that sent their kids out to college, had a household with high living standards, and where able to retire with dignity on worker salaries. When the capital production left, we missed out on that extra capital that use to go through our middle class in some of the best human capital investment the world ever saw. That's why we became a world leader and had such a powerhouse economy. But now that's changing, and MAGA is about bringing the processes that allowed us our great status in the world back to the US.

The 1950's was Americas greatest days

It's documented fact that women was most happy these days.

Blacks wasn't weed smoking gangsta thugs back then. More moral and hard working.

You intentionally confuse acts with ideas. Fuck off.

Maybe if we sell more guns to ISIS it'll make America great.

Yeah, let's do that.

sage goes in all fields.

I make 6 figures, just bought a house. America is already great for me. Why would I vote for trump who might fuck it all up when i'm going strong?

1962 was the last great year in America. Then JFK was assassinated by a Communist and it made half the country hate itself.

Are Americans willing to compete with the Chinese on wages?

Nice quads. But the 1950's were only good if you were white. And a man. And straight. And protestant. A very narrow group ACTUALLY thought america was great then.

America doesn't have to due to other cost barriers associated with doing business overseas. The real reason companies go overseas it regulatory burden and taxes, not wages. Those outweigh the cost barriers.

>being content with settling

what kind of beta faggot doesn't want more money? yeah by all means vote for hillary if you want more of the same

.. You're right, we should just vote hillary and let her fuck up the middle east some more, rite guis?

by that logic, no country was ever great

We HAD. I hear Beijing wages are beating US ones in buying power. But that's one cities worth, pray we don't keep down this path and elect Trump.

I think we should hear based Dr Jill's thoughts on whether America was great or not.

So we'll lower corporate taxes, and then other countries will do the same. And then what? Why would companies return to the US? All this will accomplish is hasten the race to corporate tax bottom.

>settling

i'm only 28, and i started at 33.5k / year at 22, and before that minimum wage at 14 --> ~$15 / hour until my first salaried job.

i like my trajectory.

faggots like you cant take personal responsibility for what a lazy sack of shit you are, so you feel the need to blame people like obama, shillary and/or cling to trump some kind of daddy figure. grow some balls and get a job.

Sad!

Killing injuns, owning nigger slaves, and keeping women in the kitchen made America great. Women and minorities don't understand or strive for greatness. Granting them agency diminishes the greatness of the country.

$.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Replacing the corporate tax with a business transfer tax, a type of VAT, is the solution. This effects both imports and domestic production equally, making it impossible to evade via outsourcing.

>the average trump supporter.

>because between all the genocide, slavery and sexism, it seems like america was never great.

But that's what made america great, you dofus. I don't know what alcoholic drug infused cock you liberals have been sucking, but strength of arms leads to prosperity. It isn't a coincidence that we have the best army on earth and are #1.

Gotta fight, kill and die for your slice of heaven. Yet that slice won't defend it self after you earned it, you pussied ball gobblers.

america is always great
we have hot dogs, fireworks, pizza, and hamburgers

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

What is a userscript?

Not even remotely true, millions of people from groups outside of straight white Christian males thought America was great, only people who've been indoctrinated by the left will tell you otherwise