So which of you is going ask Mockingbird about it?

So which of you is going ask Mockingbird about it?

why theyre ruining comics comes to mind

>Still caring about Mockingbird after that abomination of a comic
Nah

>the run is so bad Im only reading it for shipping reasons
Thats sad. Just give me Clintbobbi.

>ask me about my opinions on sociopolitical issues!
>they're the only thing I have
Man, she must be really fun at parties.

Is that real?

I only care about queer theory. feminist agenda tends to be too narrow minded for my tastes, terrible bassist too

yes

Here's a better question: Why are you wearing Mermaidman's belt?

Sup Forums BTFO

>>ask me about my opinions on sociopolitical issues!
>>they're the only thing I have
>Man, she must be really fun at parties.

Mm. two-dimensional thinking.

Slogan joke/shitposting aside that cover is really hot and I'm glad Jones will be at DC now

This would be more accurate.

>cancelled

>So which of you is going ask Mockingbird about it?

No thanks.

As much as I miss real Bobbi, at least we have the superior bird hero around.

Her DCYou solo was also a much better book and had some SJW-themes but was enjoyably readable without being overbearing.

i fucking love this. mockingbird rocks

my question; what black magic did you do to get a wooden belt?

That's the Wumbo belt you pleb

See comics have always had political and social subtext. Even capeshit comics which would run stories on landmines or overeating or school shootings or whatever but the selling point of the comic wasn't that. Now it's gotten to the point where it's hard to tell are they screaming about political points to sell the comic or are they using the comic to sell the political points?

One of the biggest boosts to sell comics was making straight WW2 propaganda. you can not like it but this kind of stuff is in the DNA of big 2 mainstream comics

Wumbo?

Heh, wouldn't be surprised if the author lurks on Sup Forums, she really knows how to rustle the manbabies' jimmies.

if you're here Chelsea, I'm loving the run so far

Once I finish raping her tight asshole and spill every drop of my seed into it, I'll ask her.

If only she knew how to write because that book is shit.

I'm going to sit here with popcorns and watch Sup Forums get triggered.

But queer theory is a fraud.

Depends, is she going to push me down and step on me to establish her dominance if I do?

Was being a poor man's Black Widow part of your plan?

I appreciated this.

They gave an ongoing to the wrong -bird.

>Feminist
>Has to ride the coattails of a man for anyone to care about her

>One of the biggest boosts to sell comics was making straight WW2 propaganda

WW2 propaganda was hyping your whole readership against a common enemy. Feminist propaganda is hyping a small segment of your readership against the majority of your readership. This sort of shit is like Snoop Dogg releasing a single called Kill All Niggers. It could backfire, maybe.

Not him but the new idea for Marvel is (And they said as much) is that they don't want to write things for fans, they want to write things for everyone else that will make fans upset.

So yeah, their business sense is to kill everything that comics used to be to appeal to the low IQ masses that can be tricked or easily swayed by things such as artificial "feminism" and the like.

>the new idea for Marvel is that they don't want to write things for fans, they want to write things for everyone else that will make fans upset.

Great plan. Sounds like they got tired of cornering the capeshit market and want to give DC a handicap.

>"So, how about your feminist agenda?"

>"We need to talk about TAMPONS and how TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS ARE POWERFUL."

>"Okay."

Why couldn't you feminist agenda save your book from cancellation?

I like this book and Hellcat

why are you guys haters

I'm trying to imagine what Hawkeye in maximum jerk mode would ask, but I'm coming up with a blank.

Better question is why is your taste so bad?

>"So, what's your feminist agenda?"
>"Feminists are SHIT. SHIIIIIT!"

Something about killing her rapist.

>to appeal to the low IQ masses
I hope you're not implying that Big 2 comic readers haven't always been tremendously low IQ.

It hasn't been cancelled yet.

Still not as low IQ as the non-fans and casuals which is what they're reaching for.

It was a love potion.

Love is already canon magic in Marvel, so really he didn't do anything wrong since the love she felt was still real.

What's the difference between a love potion and just being really really good at seducing?

Well one is magic...sometimes. Technically it's trickery no matter what to get someone to sleep with you/commit themselves to you.

Since when is Hawkeye against killing?

No, not really. In fact, non-fans and casuals probably have higher IQs than your average comic fan because at least they're smart enough not to get obsessed with something as juvenile as Big 2 cape comics.

I'm assuming you're joking. Hawkeye was always the single biggest proponent of "Avengers don't kill no matter what!"

At least, until Ultimate Hawkeye came around and turned him into some super-assassin then the MCU decided to use the Ultimate version, so then the 616 version was turned more into Ultimate Hawkeye and thus became OK with killing.

But basically up until the 00s, Hawkeye was fiercely anti-killing.

I remember in Thunderbolts he was the one who made Abe turn himself in for murder to rehab the team's image so they could be seen as real heroes.

Hell yeah