Hi guys, I'm new here. AMA about my country

Hi guys, I'm new here. AMA about my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7359709/Former-Swiss-wine-grower-uncovers-Sudans-ancient-roots.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's that inflation going?

We don't need niggers kindly hang yourself from a tree

its nmagane !

How can the west win the war against Islamism by not appearing bigoted?

What do SJWs need to understand for them to consider that the rapefugees are not their friends

It's fucking ridiculous. The dollar is now worth 16 pounds on the black market. Price rises are now the norm

A childhood friend lived in Omdurman for a few years. Came back mainly because life stopped being affordable and people radicalized. Worked for the Goethe-Institut in Khartoum.
How safe is it for white people now?

What's your opinion on South Sudan leaving, and Darfur also possibly wanting to fuck off?

Islamism is only a problem because saudi arabia and other gulf countries are rich as fk. And to win this war, you need the support of Muslims/arabs who are being fed conspiracy theories about how the west and zionist want to utterly destroy their countries. Basically you need a gigantic PR campaign in the arab world cuz if you have their support that will give you free reign and international muslim support to give terrorists a new asshole

In khartoum it's safe as long as you don't go to the more sketchy areas of the city. Plus our retarded pres is sucking all kinds of dick to please the west and get on their good side so any harm to a white is probably a horrible situation for him

Under our current system, I'm glad the south left since they were usually discriminated against. I'm hoping darfur doesn't because that will just fuck us and them over hard. Honestly, all I'm wishing for is for this government to get toppled, the constitution to get rewritten to be more inclusive of southerners and the south to comebacks. I would literally settle for anything that isn't Islamist.
>mfw we used to be a decent country

Sorry for the late replies, this mimi app has a shitty captchca requirement on every comment

Are you a genuine nigger?What do you do for a living, and how much do you earn?

Yep. I'm a poor med student

Fun fact: sudan literally means land of the blacks lel

Are you going to emigrate once you finish your studies?

Im studying for the USMLE step 1 right now. I'll also do the PLAB for the UK. I'm 100% planing on leaving this shit hole no future having country

Stay in Sudan. It's literally land for niggers.

good luck ,my man.

You're not welcome, nigger.

How's the Christian population out there, buddy?

Sizeable? Influential?

Thanks man

They used to be a sizeable and coptic population before Islamism gained traction. Most of them left the country.

بلاد السودان

أنت معلق مثل الحصان

Fortunately, that's not for you to say.

We need to wipe the radicals out but i dobt know what will get the normies to do so
We gave a 29 page report on how saudi did 911 and no one cared

>Most of them left the country.
Where did they go?

The land of sudan
You are stuck/hanging like a horse
Wtf does that mean lol

Is it true that there's tribes where the average height is 7 feet?

IIRC, they migrated to Australia and other countries

That was a bad attempt at asking if you are hung like a horse

What do you think of cha bwoi Bangs?

youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo

Never hear of it but I don't really know. This country is massive so they might exist somewhere in it

Don't come to Europe pls. Go to the US, it's much better

Thoughts on early civilizations in the north? My dad is friends with the guy who's digging it up

Kek. And sadly no. I'm average (6.something erect)

Nubian civilization is a really cool part of my history that I hope more people give a shit about. We have the most pyramids in the world and ruled ancient Egypt for a dynasty. We successfully fended off muslim invasions but accepted islam peacefully through trade and marriages.
RIP Kingdom of kush

Sorry I can't watch it. I have a retarded data cap

Ah, good. I bet they're blending in nicely at Cricket tests.

Hope you guys get through your Islamic shit while you oppose the West. It's not looking too good for you.

What's daily life for you like, anyway? As far as employment opportunities, pastimes and hobbies.

And why is that?

Thx

Article related

Seems like good old times are long gone

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7359709/Former-Swiss-wine-grower-uncovers-Sudans-ancient-roots.html

Europe is overcrowded and increasingly becoming hostile to those from overseas.

The US is big enough and diverse enough that you can find your own place in a community that won't hate you if you look hard enough.

The Americans are also more used to having black people around.

We already have too many blacks and our job market shit. We have 50% youyh unemployment and shit wages along with super high living costs
US>Europe

Please give Skåne back!!!!

SKÅNE IS SWEDEN!

Don't come to the USA, the niggers here will call you an Uncle Tom and probably gank your ass.

Not a lot to do entertainment wise beside hanging out with people in shisha joints, playing cards and drinking jabenah (coffee) or hanging out with people drinking jabenah from tea ladies preferably near the nile.
Employment is shit and people are not motivated to work due to the ridiculous inflation.

>Employment is shit and people are not motivated to work due to the ridiculous inflation.
Damn, bro. Who does your people blame for this? Do they know it's the Globalist Jews who force your country to participate in the World Trade Organization and IMF that keep your currency under American thumb?

Obviously radical islamic terrorists know this, but what is the sentiment like in Sudan?

What are your thoughts?

I'm on my mobile, what is that flag?

The US media makes it seem like life as a black in the US is really dangerous with all the black on black crime and police shootings. Plus as a Muslim and with a very possible trump presidency I might just be banned from going there anyways. Meh

As I understand it, an uncle Tom is a black guy who just blindly sucks white people's dicks even if they are actively trying to keep him down. How am I being one

The people blame the incompetent government for their economy and the Jews any security threat

You're educated.

Sudan

So they are bluepilled. Interesting.

Well for the economy it's literally the government's fault for acting retarded and hostile to the west resulting in economic sanctions

You seem like a nice fellow.
Wishing you all the best with your studies, etc.

I'm on my way home so my connection might get shitty

Thanks man

all muslims believe jews are a security threat. This isn't bluepill, its a product of islam. Probaby believes in fucking sheep and child girlpucci too

Well that's retarded

please don't go to the UK. we don't need you interbreeding with whites. stay in sudan and make sudan better

Ehh I wouldn't say it's an islam thing though. It's mainly an israel thing

okay legit question, how'd all the 50k Sudanese people in my country (Australia) get here?

And how exactly I'm I supposed to make it better when it's in the process of committing suicide?

Start a revolution.

Honestly Canada is by far the best choice if you want a future, it has a stable economy and currency very tolerant and progressive culture (less chance of racist people) it is very large and has tons of variety and most things are cheap.

>implying Western countries are not committing suicide as well

What's sup my black brother?

What is the religion in your country?

You understand why blacks in America are so fucking worthless now?
Its not just that but if you have a high paying job, never been to prison or successful in any way your tryimg to be white.
Hence why folks like hispanic immgrants, refugees from Chechnya vietnam hell even muzzies have lower crime rates and more income than blacks

I meant the blaming the government angle. It's definitely not the governments fault they can't start a private central bank and print their own currency based on their own wealth.

Jews did that. We killed Gaddafi for trying. That's a statement that your governments need to fall in line or die.

Holy fuck 50k? But for it's probably a combination of southern refugees, darfurian refugees. The West probably supported this kind of migration to boost their efforts in forming south sudan and raising awareness for the darfur. This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt

thats why i said make sudan better. start a revolution. if your peoples hate your government rise up and take control.

>UK
>we

Under military dictatorship. No ty I'll get deleted from the face of the earth without leaving any kind of legacy behind. We had revolutions during the arab spring but the protesters and were shot at and forcefully dispersed. The only kind of revolution that topples this government is a student led revolution which already toppled two governments before. But this is impossible now due to the secret service deleting protest ring leaders off.

I actually would prefrr canda but sadly they don't want foreign doctors

See my other reply

Well of course you're not going to lead a successful revolution without a good deal of cunning and patience, but history has proven it can be done, even under the most oppressive regimes.

Captcha requirement is must even for site version

Ya but we still would have access to medicine and medical equipments if not for the sanctions. We also would've received capital investment to fix our problems and create jobs. Honestly, if we can have a roof over our heads, food on the table, affordable healthcare and a decent eduction system the people would be ecstatic with their government. Like this is how bad it is and how low the bar is here

The government have been so paranoid about student protests that a planted student secret service agent is something to be expected nowadays

Honestly, just having this kind of conversation with you about the politics here is worrying me since everything is monitored here

Move to england then its the same

All i know about American blacks is what I've learned from the media and American movies and I take that with a grain of salt. So I don't have any strong opinions about them since I really don't know much about them

How is the weather?

Would you consider Sudan a failed state?

muslim

It's islam. But most people are or were sufi. Don't know how much that changed with the increasing saudi influence on the country. This resulted from our desperate need of foreign capital and our president thinking he can use their lobbyists to get off the ICC charge and lift the sanctions

Are Sudanese more Arab or Black?

You can always come over here

Brasil is always in need of doctors, and it's the best paid straight-out-of-college profession by far

Also, no racism

It's actually relatively nice nowadays but the summers are absolutely fucking brutal l. Like can reach 50 degrees Celsius brutal

That is some serious betrayal, my friend. I hope Trump can fix it.

This is like praying to a God at this point.

They really are awful. I know someone who moved here from Zimbabwe - black man, college educated, business owner. Hates American blacks. "Lazy, entitled, bullshit"

>he's leaving for the UK

HOW DID I FUCKING KNOW?

I swear if you come here we will fucking hate you with every fiber of our being. If you stay there and fix your country (you fucking disgusting black coward, like the rest of the refugees) instead of coming here, you are worthy of respect.

Until then, you're just another dumb black cunt from an African shithole who wants to come to leech off the UK. You might aswell be in the Calais jungle to us, get fucked and die in the Med.

Do you the south? And do you feel left out while they're killing each other without you?

*miss the south

What an awful summer you have there

Does it remind you of the ovens?

niggers are the worst, dude.

Only reason they aren't literal gun-toting bandits who wander the city and wage war over territory is because we have a good police force that scares them into feigning seclusion. So they hide in their ghettos and produce some of the highest crime-rates in the world.

If you do find yourself in America, stay the fuck away from them. Literally try to make white acquaintances instead. There is a culture war.

Careful now. Wouldn't want to be charged with a hate crime, bong

By the way, we hate black fucking doctors here because they can't speak a word of English and their African-English accents are disgusting. They become the talk of the town and people transfer doctors. You can google it if you don't believe me.

We can't connect with fucking sand niggers when we're vulnerable in the GP's office.