Hitler

>Hitler
Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece

>Roehm
Fat, faggot

>Goring
Morbidly obese, owned a luxurious estate where he participated in obscene orgies

>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a batallion of gypsies, POWs, mental patients and convicted rapists who participated in monumental savagery

>Himmler
Wewuzian pagan occultist, muslim lover

>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy

>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet

>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.rediff.com/news/report/romanian-national-held-for-kerala-atm-theft/20160810.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wessel
Lived together with a literal brothel whore, was most likely her pimp

>Mengele
Creepy sociopathic fuck

>Rosenberg
Another wewuzian pagan occultist who preached ""Positive Christianity"" with Nordic Jesus, planned to eliminate Christianity altogether (including banning the Bible and replacing all crucifixes with swastikas)
Was probably like 1/4th German too.

>Keitel
"His sycophancy was well known in the army, and he acquired the nickname 'Lakeitel', a pun on his name (in German, the word 'Lakai' means 'lackey')."
"General Ludwig Beck complained that he was incapable of giving Hitler the reality of the situations and was an extremely poor tactician whose decisions were motivated more by ensuring his own survival rather than that of the troops. Marshal Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist labeled him as nothing more than a "stupid follower of Hitler", and most commanders went out of their way to ignore his orders"

>Rust
"Considered by many to be mentally unstable, Rust would spuriously create new regulations and then repeal them just as quickly."
Also believed non-Aryans couldn't do science properly and trashed the theory of relativity etc

>Ribbentrop
Quite probably the worst diplomat in modern history, literally hated by everyone but Hitler because he was a master asskisser like Keitel.

>pajheet
Shits in street

>Pajeet
Unable to use the loo

sure op, but POOINLOO

>clinton
Fat, ugly, morberly obese
>obamba
Black, ugly, has old
>trump
God emperor

I'm on mobile phone. Which country is OP from? Never saw that flag in my whole life. Looks like shitskin butthurtness intensified by jewpedia half-truth.

>Puting
Boring. Perfect in every way.

REKT

Okay OP.

Saged.

Forgot to add.

>Pajeet
North Indian cow cultured Fascist Hitler lover who shits in street.

>Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece

And an undinist (piss games) and a femishit.

They're from the New Pakistan.

>Churchill
Motherfucker who should have been hanged along with Gandhi.

I understand. The lowest humans which still can't grow despite having been reigned by indo-europeans.

>ghandi
Pussy candy ass bitch that had it coming for being such a massive faggot.

Na, dark skinned individuums aren't even humans. Sorry, my fault.

>Sup Forums
Wields katana but despised by whole of Sup Forums and thrown rocks at anywhere they go.

>Pajeet
Shit on the street, acts like a creepy rapist

>New Pakistan

Nothing more need be said

>pakistanis

Smelly lower race individuals

Poo
>in loo

>Swiss
+
¿¿¿

ok

Saged

Hitler was only a junky due to his shyster doctor. The SS literally wanted to gas his doctor as they knew he was a fraud but Hitler refused it.

If Hitler hadn't ended up paranoid and on meth/barbituates/opiods he might have actually won. It was his paranoia of a coup that led him to fire most officers and take over the war himself or appoint cronies who fucked it all up.

All these non-arguments from latent homosexual nazi fetishists

I hate Gandhi too, my neighbour's lost cousin brother.
But,
m.rediff.com/news/report/romanian-national-held-for-kerala-atm-theft/20160810.htm

Can anyone confirm his fetishes? Heard he was into golden showers although he couldn't really jerk it as his penis was extremely small could never get erect.