What happened to Seth Rich?

What happened to Seth Rich?

He was robbed to death, now be a good goy.
Look trump said gun

Links to the story here:
Next time, try putting as much info as you can in the OP and give it the headline: HAPPENING. Sup Forums needs to stay on this one.

I'd do it myself but I'm off for a shower and food. Good luck Sup Forums.

F

I'm actually genuinely scared living near dc. I kind of want to try investigating since I'm familiar with the area and know some people there.
But I have a gf for the first time in my life and pupper at home
I don't want be found with 5 stab wounds and a gunshot to the head, being apparent suicide

Isn't this that College Baseball player that got randomly shot and killed when he was out for a morning jog?

No

Indeed, it was a classic "shot several times in the back & nothing stolen"-robbery. The thing about him being the wikileak-insider is obviusly false, Vladimir Putin was the hacker.
And Trump said a mean word so you should forget all about it.
#Hillmissile

F

>murdered
>he died to give us the truth about the theft of the democratic nomination
>you have blood on your hands if you are supporting Hillary

Shhh, do not speak about traitors

You think that if things continue they way they are that either your dog or your GF are going to want to live?

I'm on the metro. Thought of doing it as well but how? DC police aren't going to tell me shit, I'm not a cop or attorney or reporter, and have no connections at all.

Keyboard warriors are more effective than we would be I think. Unless they organize a protest for those who want to kiss their clearances goodbye.

Hillary's strategist just called for Assange to be assassinated.

The wheels are coming off.

My bad, it seems this is from a while back. Wikileaks just tweeted it so I mistakenly thought it was a new interview.

Still, it put's Trump's words into perspective.

bump

bump

Update the Clinton death list!

He got murdered. Looks suspicious. Leftists don't care. Trump said a bad thing.

Assange is literally a traitor technically, tho.

The #sethrich tag is being pushed off the trending list despite having 50k tweets.

Go look and see.

Where did he pledge any kind of allegiance to the corrupt institutions he exposed?

Thread reached page 8 in just 11 minutes.

We're being slid pretty hard right now.

The threads about this here on Sup Forums are being pushed off as well.

Why am I the only one bumping them? Am I shadowbanned?

Maybe nobody's interested in your little conspiracy theory?

>leak evidence of election fraud
>get murdered
Just ANOTHER coincidence, nothing to see here, right?

you must save amERICA ,sHERLOCK !