Brexit was a fucking mistake

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brexit-cost-man-united-millions-8594807

>The France international would have cost £10million less before the referendum and kept Gareth Bale as the world's most expensive player

>Before the referendum on June 23, United would have paid just £80.2million with the rate up at €1.31.

>The Red Devils are now £9.5million worse off than if the British public had voted to stay in the European Union.

Seriously this shit is getting pathetic, I voted leave and I can't stop punching myself over it. Our economy is going down the drain, we've lost so much money, can't we just admit we made a mistake and rejoin Europe? I can't deal with this shit anymore.

Lol, forget your proxy shill?

Man United is shit, are you actually retarded?
You're crying over because some rich SOCCER player couldn't hold the title of "world's most expensive player"?

Are you daft? Brexit hasn't even gone into motion yet. The laws are still the same you cunt.

also United are retarded club who sold Pogba to Juve then buy him back for a fortune. The club is run by idiots and are now even more idiotic with Jose "3 years and I'm out" Mourinho.

No, i'm british you cunt, just in America for a while
This is just 1 example of millions, Brexit has cost Britain so much in all sectors and for what? Blind patriotism.
Man U could have saved 10 MILLION if not for Brexit, that's more than you'll see in your life.

>promptly turns his proxy on

>
> puts on UK proxy
> No, i'm british you cunt, just in America for a while

>football

Yawn.

>tfw Charlton supporter
please kill me

Shit.
Meant for

>just in America for a while
Did it take you 15 minutes to change your IP or to travel from US to UK?

Also, Brexit hasn't happened yet, you cunt.
It's literally just people shitting themselves for potential leave.

>Imagine you're in a car with your dad driving
>You annoy the shit out of him
>He threatens to turn the car around and head back home
>You shit yourself

ITT CTR shill crosses the Atlantic in 15 minutes to correct the record.

kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

Pogba posted that Gex end times rapefugee video on his facebook and said 'we are in danger' after the paris attacks

Hahahahahhahahahh great job there shill Hahahahahhahahahh you fucked up

I believe this is a troll thread

How was this even worth shilling over? Who gives a fuck?

Yep pretty sure it is OP the shill fucked up top kek

>Forgets proxy
>Puts it back on
>Replies like he wasn't using proxy

>giving a fuck about "english" teams made up of blackies

Shill, shill, shill,

shill, shill,

Shill, shill, sha shill

Oh what fun it is to shill on a shill sliding board.

>make an argument and state my opinion
>no one wants to argue and debate
>huurrrrrr durrrrr PROXYYYYYYY!! (I don't have argue now, whoop wooop)
Seriously this website is a joke, fuck you all, enjoy your shit economy.

The shills are getting pathetic honestly

Eat shit

You can't put a price on freedom

Clearly you didn't vote for brexit, the pound is the only thing that's dropped and it'll rise again, meanwhile we have the potential to save ourselves from the problems of Europe and their ridiculous Muslim problem

>more worried about balls being kicked than national policy

KEK

>planning a £80.2million deal
>no foreign exchange hedge

that's called gambling

>SHUT I'VE BEEN CAUGHT OUT
>YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS LOL I'M OUT OF HERE
Fucking kek you are the worst shill ever congratulations fuckwad

Achmed, go back to your Antifa rally, you cunt.

Yeah... I voted Leave too... biggest mistake in my life

OP here, currently flying over the middle of the Atlantic and my flag keeps changing.

>American flag
>promptly change proxy
>Caring about Soccer
neck beard nu-male detected

Fuck off back to Birmingham and tell your cousin/father that your sister/mum doesn't have downsyndrome because of racism.

>muh poor billionaire bankers and mega-corporations
t. Remaincuck

Brexit was a good idea

>I'm in America for a while
>British flag

Great argument, really showing 4chans intellectual capabilities!
Not me fuck off

I know, I voted for Trump in the Indiana primary and I regret it every single day

troll thread, not even a shill just a bored paki

Literally what? Is this some of that faggot soccer shit? Fuck off CTR cunt.

I want trump to win you idiot, but Britain should rejoin Europe, Britain will crash if isolationist

>tfw bought over £700 of British made products post-Brexit.

Doing my bit for the British economy.

Well I stand (((corrected)))

>Britain will crash if isolationist
Based on what? Britain has a large economy, more sustainable by even the several shittiest economies in the EU.

Quit proxyfagging, no one believes you.

>The shill still insists on trying to argue with us even though he already got caught

Not if you hate Man U.

You retard. Manchester doesn't care about muh millions. If they cared they wouldn't have hired a cripple for 100ish million.

The dawn is darkest before before day young one

Fucking retard

Up the Spurs

Brexit will be bad for Britain's markets for a good ten to twenty years, but it's stupid to say that Britain won't bounce back to become stronger than they were before the Brexit.

They'll find shit to export, believe me. They just need to get out of cuck mode for a good bit of time and rise back to the power they once were.

>Oh fuck, oh fuck, I forgot to turn on my proxy now everyone is making fun of me for being a complete fucking tard.
>FUCK U GUYS, UR ALLDUMB FAGS IM OUT ;(((

And stay out you cunt.

You say that like its a good thing, but your going out SPECIFICALLY TO BUY BROTISH MADE ITEMS, most people don't do that and the only reason your doing that is because the pound is weaker now so it's cheaper.
Britains relies more on Europe than Europe relies on Britain, over 4 millions British jobs are supported by Europe.

>Le futbol is the only reason you're giving
Kill yourself, shill

BR will still trade with EU, they are more free to trade if Brexit is finalised.

One inconvenience is that you'll need to get a visa to travel between UK and EU. Big deal.

How much are you being paid by globalists?

This will affect all of Britain
>get called a shill for having American flag
>change flag to represent the nationality I am
>huuurrrr durrrrrr shilllllll I won't argue now!!!!

>cuckball
>cheering preening overpaid prim donnas
>wearing their name on your back

Lets see here m8y.

Remain:
>Continue to be replaced by brownies from the 3rd world
>Continue to be under the all encompassing EUSSR
>Continue to lose a civilization your people have been building for hundreds of years
>Continue to be subjected to the whims of self-hating whites and their (((handlers)))

Leave:
>Tis risky. However you can work towards building a better society free of the 3rd world invasion quotas
>Can work towards getting the (((banks))) of your bank
>Can repopulate your country with your own people
>Will take an economic hit but having control over your own country, preserving your own people, and leaving your children a better society suited for them is priceless

Oh btw I'm a Basque from Northern Spain but I'm just visiting the US.

>peasantball
Who gives a fuck

Lets see here m8y.

Remain:
>Continue to be replaced by brownies from the 3rd world
>Continue to be under the all encompassing EUSSR
>Continue to lose a civilization your people have been building for hundreds of years
>Continue to be subjected to the whims of self-hating whites and their (((handlers)))

Leave:
>Tis risky. However you can work towards building a better society free of the 3rd world invasion quotas
>Can work towards getting the (((banks))) off your back
>Can repopulate your country with your own people
>Will take an economic hit but having control over your own country, preserving your own people, and leaving your children a better society suited for them is priceless

Oh btw I'm a Basque from Northern Spain but I'm just visiting the US.

This is absolute deflection. Pogba is popular and very young and could be a cornerstone for the next decade and its fucking ManU so of course his agent will ask for more fucking money and he got it.
Shills at The Mirror need to drink bleach along with OP.

hahahahahahahahaha CTR shilling """""""professionals"""""""

CTR?

>Forgets to turn on proxy
>hurr durr Oi I'm a brit mate in American, I swear ;-) durrrrrrrr
>promptly turns his proxy on even after explaining that he's in America

Really showing Correct the Record's intellectual capabilities!

Sorry, I'm having a hard time containing my laughter at how utterly and wonderfully pathetic you are you shitlord. Now fuck off

>anyone with a different opinion that me is a CTR SHILLL!!!
Fuck off already

Seriously Sup Forums??? all these replies to a shill thread. Guess this place is full of newfags and reddit. Here's your (sage)

Why would anyone argue with a troll? Fucking idiot.

>Sup Forums intellectuals

The fact so many of you idiots even know what a proxy is says a lot about the type of people who use this website. I wouldn't be surprised if 70%+ of the people in this thread are Brexit shills.

Anyway I'm done arguing with you idiots now, you can't be helped. Enjoy your descent into irrelvance on your little Island.

>Anyway I'm done arguing with you idiots now, you can't be helped.

Ok bye and enjoy Tyrone's black dick you nigger loving fag.

Shillin is difficult huh?

Copy pasta
Sage

>being that shortsighted..

Kill yourself

Oops, almost forgot to sage this shit thread. Silly me.

>No, i'm british you cunt, just in America for a while

Wow you are bad.

>Anyway I'm done arguing with you idiots now, you can't be helped.*changes proxy*