People need to stop having fucking babies

We're now more than 7,4 billion people on earth.
The situation is terrible...We're living in a giant garbage full of low IQ monkeys.
This is getting more and more serious
There should be birth regulations... Like one child per woman allowed. And taxes to have a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/fr/population-mondiale/
youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc&t=26m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Non-white people need to stop having fucking babies
FTFY

The wrong type of people (FPBP) need to stop having babies.

"We're globalized now"

Good, so we're a minority. Fuck off.

It's only Asia and Africa that are making this an issue.

>people with no birth control in underdeveloped countries are having lots of babies

woah stop the presses

YUP
I didn't dare (why ?)

But it's my first post on Sup Forums so I've still got stuff to learn

they usually have fucking access to birth control/condoms
but no
they have like 8 children they can't even feed but what's the problem with that ? :)

Mainly because more children = more workers (e.g. farmers) for your family, plus an increased chance to carry on your family line.

Also, even if you did supply birth control, there's no guarantee that it will be used, a lot of people in these areas are also unaware of the dangers of STDs, too.

I'm not in support of high birth rates, it's just a natural thing that happens sometime in the development cycle of nearly all countries.

Kill every Muslim. Problem solved.

I'm seriously going to have 20 children. Aiming for 25.

Nah m8 I'm gonna have at least 4 white babies

>people

People should have more babies. Negros and pooloos should stop reproducing, for they are the only ones who keep fucking like rabbits despite Malthusian laws, because the West keeps preventing the effects of the positive checks.

Correct, until we opened our borders. Now their issue becomes our issue, giving them more room to continue their birth rates without repurcussion

First post, best post.
Every fucking time.

People have stopped having babies. It's the subhumans that are replicating without bounds

Don't worry, we will have a mass extinction soon.

Multi-resistant bacteria and deadly viruses will cleanse us all.

"natural" ok... maybe
but years ago, people were dying younger.. Now people live more, go to the hospital, have children (even if they can't afford it, but no prob, allocations are coming !!!)
even people who are unable to have children now can (with in vitro stuff and donnors and shit)....

Killing people - It needs to become a thing again. 1,000 years ago if our countries were swarmed with Muslims, or if black people were all leeching off the welfare system and demanding more free money on top of that, or if politicians were legislating our rights away, people would have dragged those people out onto the street and stoned them to death.

We need a worldwide revolution, where we just kill every counter-productive person and every tyrant.

>Like one child per woman allowed

Even with zero child per women we are fucked.

Considering the current death rate, if we stop making babies during twenty years (which seems suicidal), the world population will "fall" back to the figures of the year 2000.

Let's continue as if we had a future...

We created the garbage. Might as well swim in it. We rely on each other for survival.

my dream is clearly to see every non-interesting and useless people die... They're empty shells, they don't deserve to pollute our planet with their stupidity and their wastes. Just keep few of them to do the dirty jobs

yes. We're fucked

No, Europeans birth rate needs to stabalise. Otuside of Europe it needs to stop, in China and the Indian-subcontinent it needs to shrink.

the problem is more nations are having access to higher medical standards without going through the cultural change that abandons high birth rates.

>Mainly because more children = more workers (e.g. farmers) for your family, plus an increased chance to carry on your family line

this

There's a whole body of literature on birthrates in 3rd world countries and it all boils down to this.

This is why we will see a greater and greater divide in the future between high and low class citizens. it seems that those whom are too reckless/compulsive to have sex without any form of contraception tend to be less intelligent and therefore breed more due to giving in to their compulsions. Such people are obviously not going to be proficient parents and will raise their children to be just as they are. This combined with the rise of genetic engineering (which will be expensive, providing a larger gap between high and low class as only high class citizens will be able to afford it) will ultimately divide the class system even further.

But da pussy too gud mang

hm yep, that's proved : smart people usually have few children... Having a child is such a responsibility, like giving birth to a small human and try to rise it..
Stupid people just think "oh we fuck and then we'll have some babies that we're gonna feed with the state's money, so no prob let's have 8 of them"

tell that to the shitskins

any white person that stops having babies because the world is overpopulated is dumb. I can accept other reasons though (such as your women being the incarnation of the grand Satan)

What you said should be applied to people that can't eventake care of a single baby, in toher words: poor people.

Those retards keep getting kids because "raw feels better", ffs, trash like this shouldn't even have penis or vagina.

other words*

personally I hate children and I think that's a huge responsibility, I don't want anybody to depend on me... The overpopulation isn't the only reason why I don't want to shit a baby out of my pussy

you will change your mind, all women do.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

We need to create a virus which sterilises all these poor peoples, like Africans, mudslimes, Indians, even Chinese.

A virus can target only specific genetic markers for each group.

This is the only way to stop Africa from spreading hundreds of milions of starving cunts all over the world. This would destroy everything we built until now. Those fuckers just can't follow any contraceptive advice, they don't give a fuck, they just jump on a cunt in the bushes and rape her. Bam, 5 kids per year. Send them to Sweden.

i don't have any ""maternal instinct" or shit and i won't ever have. I've got important things to do in life and babies aren't in the list

>I don't want a child because I'm still a child!

>using a comma instead of a decimal
sage

I agree, I don't want children.

1. Most men cheat and I don't want to raise a child by myself.

2. Once you have children you need to focus on them solely and it's hard to do these days with limited resources. Both parents usually need to work.

3. The world is fucked, too many people, too much shit, there really is no point bringing another human on this planet anymore.

4. People with kids will kill you in your sleep for saying this, but I have relatives without any kids and they live happier lives. Travelling when they want, having spare money for whatever they want, being free with no constraints. Where as my married relatives are mostly all divorced are in vicious custody battles, kids are fucked. My own parents hate each other.

BUT STILL

'user you're not a real woman unless you have had children...tut tut tut'

how can india can even sustain all these births?

too late fucker we just had a baby

It's utterly hilarious watching affluent white vegan cucks get vasectomies because "MUH OVERPOPULATION" meanwhile Tyrone makes a dozen copies of himself within a generation, not a single fuck given.

Civilized people are killing themselves off with low birthrates, only to be replaced by hordes of toothless room temp IQ third worlders. The future looks bleak desu.

Anyone notice the world clock has been stuck on 7.4 billion for like 2 years now?

If you an evolutionist or a creationist, either way your whole line of ancestors, who fought tooth and nail to win the females, or get the strongest and most powerful or intelligent males to secure their genetic and immediate future, all of that... comes to nothing but you wanking into a kleenex tissue until you die.

Congratulations on being the last of your genetic line. The rest of the world thanks you for your selflessness for about one unit of plank time before we carry on trying to fuck and breed and win futures for our genetic code.

agree
Zika was fine to me
needs to get expanded

When I was in HS 15 years ago they were saying the population would double by 2010. It was 6 billion then.

Get rid of welfare.
Get rid of aid to Africa and other shitty countries.
Kick out all non citizens.
Sterilize people for money (you pay them, then they get sterilized).

Watch as the birth rates plummet.

no children is freedom.

and we need to stop caring about "beeing a real coman", that's a huge amount of BS, and we don't have to prove anything to anybody.

Your teachers were retards

look at this worldometers.info/fr/population-mondiale/

L O L

You are here on Sup Forums, presumably you are redpilled, are aware that white people are dying and you still won't do shit? You're a bunch of traitors. May as well kill yourselves now.

If the ""redpilled"" women won't even have children, what hope is their for Western Civ? None.

The only reason you worry about men cheating is because you focus on Alpha Chads who will use and abuse you.

Grab some beta and he'll be the one worrying about you cheating.

yeah, funny how the argument for immigration is that we need to raise birth rates.

>OY VEY WHITE PEOPLE YOU NEED TO STOP BREEDING WE'RE OVERPOPULATED
>African niggers are breeding like rats
>Indian poo in loos are breeding like rats
>Chinks
>CHINKS

OYYYYYYYYY
THE WHITE PEOPLE
YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING WITH YOUR WHITENESS

The birth rates in high-developed countries will continue to stagnate, unless someone goes full Pol Pot mode, destroys all infrastructure, and essentially reverts life back to the medieval ages.

People in our countries don't need to have 5-8 children in order to ensure their survival anymore.

See:

really, I don't care about the world after I die.
Everything could burn or disappear, I won't give a single shit. If the world would end today, it doesn't matter.
But really I don't want useless people to poison my personnal space
And for sure, most of the garbage people aren't white ones

>People need to stop having fucking babies

came here to post this
fpbp!

>really, I don't care about the world after I die.
By all means do not breed.
This is natural selection and your genes should not spread.

>yeah, funny how the argument for immigration is that we need to raise birth rates.

good catch

Whites are barely 1 billion, mehmet

I'm not 'redpilled', I share some of the views here but certainly not all. Some of it is complete stupidity that you circlejerk over to make yourself feel better.

>grab some beta

But most Betas are painfully socially awkward and/or ugly. Why should I live with that for the rest of my life just to have a brat?

>We're now more than 7,4 billion people on earth.

The real issue is we've allowed borderline retarded, dumb as shit mouthbreathers to breed like crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc&t=26m13s

Even full on genocide doesn't make a dent in demographic growth when broke ass niggers have 15 kids they can't feed.

We're overrun by morons and we better start stopping those refugee boats because soon enough it will be a billions illiterate niggers trying to relocate in Europe.

What's the infant death rate in India? Because they can't seem to stop pumping babies out into the gutter

China did that and look how that went

Was publicly executed by the world until they gave in and allowed more births

>It's only Asia and Africa that are making this an issue.

Yes and no. Child benefits in the US and EU redirect income from smart people for child benefits. That means less smart kids, more dumb ones.

We need to end child benefits, replace them with tax breaks for smart and productive married couples and free iphones for abortions and contraceptive implants for the others.

something like 300 000 babies a year
but indian things are retarded factories
like when the baby died, the new is already in the ovaries

If that were true, then ppl from developed countries would do something similar: make a few kids to have more workers in the family and so accumulate more wealth. Plus an increased change to carry on your family line.

But it doesn't work as rationally as that, it seems.

People don't have kids becuase of reasons. In Africa the rate of rape is very high. I think it's like 30% of sexual contacts are rape. So many kids are simply born out of rape. One nignog jumps on a cunt nignog in the bushes and blows his load in her vayvay. Then runs away.

That's how it works in Africa. Do you think they have like a family reunion and decide they need more workers and stuff? No, that's not how people chose to make kids. They just fuck and have them. And niggers don't think about consequences, they just act on impulse. Then they realise they can't feed them, so they let them starve or, those who manage to survive, try to flee to Europe. Because it's their human right to get welfare in Sweden and Germany. That's what the UN told them.

yfw Zika is nature's answer.

Problem is zika doesn't sterilise or always kill. Many survive with zika, even with microcephalia.

looks like

So we need some geneticists to cook a new virus that simply sterilises populations with African/Asian genetic markers.

We don't have a lot of time.

huh, sure, but they usually don't live old, and i don't think they reproduce
and maby at a larger spectrum people will have less child if they think they're potentially infected

We are living in the greatest time of all humanity.
You're a moron if you think we need to stop having babies.

It's mainly just India/Africa/China that do. Every other country for the most part has reached replacement levels where as those 3 are projected to explode by billions within the next decade.

Just imagine an africa that octuples it's population once the majority of it hits the industrialization age.

Zika doesn't affect like every born kid in a region. It only affects a few.
My sister just had another kid, even though Zika has already arrived in Europe. The kid doesn't have zika. So lots of people still ignore the virus, because not all kids get infected.

>I don't care about the world after I die

This, ffs I just moved away from niggers and will be long dead before they infest this beautiful rural part of the USA. My wife and I get to have double income and live like gods.

not agree
we're living in a time where we can't let our misanthropic values guide our lives. Almost wherever you can go, there's always someone messing up around/screaming/walking/watching you

Well, raising a child in a developed country is far more expensive - having to pay for accommodation, food, education etc. whereas in less developed countries, you're only looking at a little more food from the harvest to feed your kid, and in return you're (potentially) getting another farmer to continue your survival. If they die, no big deal, they can be replaced.

Many people in our countries don't weigh the long-term gain over the short-term loss; why have 7-8 kids when 2-3 is enough?

Overpopulation is a threat but not to us, at least not within our lifetimes. We are seeing the very early effects of it now,

By the time we are all dead the population will probably be around 10 billion. I think what is inevitable is billions dying off from disease/starvation in third world countries. It will fix itself somehow or another, all it will take is one major natural disaster. We simply do not have the resources to aid billions of people in third world countries when that time comes, we will be too busy focusing on our own countries.

that's my life goal

>Almost wherever you can go, there's always someone messing up around/screaming/walking/watching you

and you don't think that's true for earlier periods of our history? You have to be pretty narrow-minded to not agree that our quality of life has greatly increased from the medieval, or even victorian period.

That's not what happened until now. Africa's population has been growing rapidly, and that pressure to escape poverty has pushed lots of nignogs to jump on boats and attempt to cross the Mediteranean Sea, so they can get to Sweden/Germany/France/UK and ask for welfare.

Who's gonna stop them is the question?

Turkey doesn't want anymore. Lybia can't stop them. They will just invade Europe freely, until all our economies will suffocate from the financial burdens of keeping all the nignogs on welfare, while having to handle our own economic crisis and costs.

Fact: No women wants to die alone

Fact: Deep down, every woman's life objective is to find a husband, have her own house, and have kids, no matter how feminist or "OMG girl power" she is.

Bump

it always have been more or less shitty, at least at medieval period they had a possibility to breathe fresh air.

what i've got between my legs isn't the matter.

Fpbp

this. why should the group of humans that breeds at the slowest pace slow down?

Enjoy your perpetual adolescence

fyi: Turkey's birthrates are not Asia/Africa high, its 2.7 or something. So don't call people mehmet while criticising overpopulation

There is nothing more important than passing on your genes ...

its like the Primary Objective in a video game, our ancestors since their inception had strived for this purpose and overcame countless obstacles for it.

As always fpbp.

>People need to stop having fucking babies

You mean non-whites. The reason we're in the situation we are is because we fell for this Jewish meme in the first fucking place.

Misanthropic values are what would lead people to not procreate though.

that's such a primitive preoccupation

What will Hillary eat without more babies?

GG

Most of the mexicans / south american's where I'm at have like 2-3 babies by the time they're 18.

I see them at the stores, it's usually like a 17 year old mexican chick with her weathered looking mom who's pushing an itty bitty baby around.

Mexican dude across the street from me, has 7 kids with different mothers. He's on welafare.