Why is this show so fucking good?

Why is this show so fucking good?

Because it was escapism for 99% of the male population.

first couple seasons maybe

>Escapism

Real life player here
I've had girls fall madly in love with me, and this show is one of the few works I've seen that actually portrays the dark side of being an attractive man

Even Eddie Nero says it, "it's a curse"

Women keep falling for you, you keep unconciously seducing them, you can't help it
And it always ends in someone getting hurt and your own life getting more fucked up

The first 4 seasons of Californiacation are fantastic
Especially the ending (of Hank finally letting go)

Too bad they fucked it up with everything past season 5

You wouldn't happen to have a picture of yourself on hand?

Which season is Carla Gugino in? Because my god, sexy lawyer thing did it for me.

the season with tim minchin is fucking unbearable

>tfw a girl is falling for me right now and I don't like where it is going

oh god I hate hurting people's feelings

Not gonna post my personal info on Sup Forums (though I can assure you facial handsomeness doesn't matter that much)

Attracting women is 95% about vibe
With some training, you can radiate emotions that women automatically respond to

Everything else is just self-affirmation, pretty much
If you dress better you will feel better, if you lift weights you will feel better, etc...

Good cast and a god tier soundtrack. Got me into Warren Zevon.

It's a good show until it goes off the rails in Season 3 and forgets what it wanted to be.

Everything else is just self-affirmation, pretty much
Lol. You don't say?

>tim minchin is fucking unbearable
ftfy

start talking about stuff like 40k in her presence a lot. thats what i do.

That's Entourage, you idiot.

You wanna know how to truly lose a woman?

Bore her

You treat her like absolute dogshit and she gets addicted to the emotion and needs you even more

wut?

Falls apart for me in season 3. Four was unwatchable and I bailed.

Because Agent mulder fucks a lot of girls

>Real life player here

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

t. guy who fucked a couple of average girls in college

(you)

only seasons 1-3 are any good

Laugh all you want, it's still true
There are some social, successful people on this site

>There are some social, successful people on this site

>With some training, you can radiate emotions that women automatically respond to
Tell me more about this and the training

Wow dude just post your dick already redditfag

Only the first season, to be honest.

It's a LONG post to explain everything, but basically:

>Women are emotional creatures
>They respond to emotion, not logic
>They like men that trigger certain emotions in them
>Once you learn what emotions work you can trigger them with less and less effort

You really need to learn and to understand women deeply to know it all, but a great natural start is just to start talking to them emotionally and not logically
You can literally talk to a woman like a 2 year old at times, and they will love it
They don't want to think, they want to feel

Instinctively, you know how to do this, but too much social conditioning has poisoned your mind
Make an effort to think less & feel more, just say what's on your mind

Then begin assuming that every woman you see wants your dick and you will slowly progress to becoming a more seductive guy naturally

>The first 4 seasons of Californiacation are fantastic
>Especially the ending (of Hank finally letting go)

This. The ending was great and it wrapped itself up nicely.

Girls prefer the nuance of space hulk over 40k you stupid fuck

lmaoing at this canned reddit/rsd fake insight

he's right though. In short, women pick up on a man's '''vibe''' very quickly. If you are happy with yourself, the job you have etc. you will emit a '''happy''' and confident vibe that women want to be around.
If you are a wizard, you could theoretically manage to feel confident, powerful, happy etc. without external symbols or status and sluts will also feel drawn to that.

But men are logical creatures, and we need logical external affirmations to be happy and confident in ourselves (job, cars, bank account), so we assume the external shit is the path to pussy.
But let me tell you, the real path to pussy is the devotion to your inner jihad and submission to the teachings of Muhammad peace be upon him

>knowing full well what constitutes reddit behavior
Go back

4 ended with hank driving away with his typewriter in the passenger seat right? that was such a great shot

What is everybody's favorite season? I'll never forget Season 2 and how it ended. It was great

because susan sarandon's daughter showed her fat tiddies in it

I unironically know this feel, I'm also a sexual compulsive so my relationships always get fucked up

Guy who slept with 1000+ women here. Trust me guys, keep it below 500. After that it messes up your life.

The saying of "why the fuck do all the women come out of the woodwork AFTER i got a new girlfriend" is true.

Guy who slept with 10000+ women here. It kinda plateaus and evens out and become ok again

It sounds like complete bullshit, but it's pretty true in practice. All you have to do is pretend to be happy and confident to trick most people. This goes for women in relationships at first, and in the business world when you're trying to sell something. Get good at bullshitting. Fake it 'til you make it. It's not bullet proof, but it often works.

>super hot chicks
>duchovney
>super hot chicks getting naked
>duchovney
>super hot chicks having sex with duchovney
>duchovney

only the first 4 seasons were good, it became utter trash after that

i know what you mean, cheated on the girl i loved because i couldnt control myself. sometimes i feel like i wont be able to hold a relationship because i cant stop wanting to fuck everything that walks by

This 'vibe' shit sounds like pure faggotry.
Take your nu-male, new-age, trendy hipster garbage back to r e d d i t, faggot face.

>first couple seasons maybe