France was right

France was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWdA1DKfbwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

France is always right. But it may not be too late for Europe: with Britain out, Germany down and Macron choking on redpills what was may come again.

I have to agree. Krauts are eternal destroyers.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWdA1DKfbwo

Why do Americans keep saying Germany tried to ruin Europe 5 gorillion times? You tried to ruin Europe several times and with WW2, it finally worked

We don't even know or care where Europe is, we didn't try to ruin shit

this
by the way i'm a greek you subhumans

thankfully Danzig ist Polnisch now and is safe

Berolinks should be Polish, Aix-la-Chapelle should be French, Cleef should be Dutch, Hamborg should be Danish and Bayern should be independent.

The French were just as bad if not worse

Implying.

Fuck off Lindybeige

I'm not implying, I'm stating

Then you are stating WRONG. Napoleon should have keep the Prussian scum under his control. Napoleon was Not Hitler.

the anglos did it

Oh, and your ''heroic'' Lord Nelson terrorbombed the civilan parts of the danish capitol Copenhagen, because they refused to give their navy to the british. the danish were at the time neutral. They were NOT allied with Napoleon or at war with Britain. Yet the british did not accept a no and terrorbombed the civilian parts of Copenhagen until the danish surrendered their fleet.

Lmoa why do the ameridiabetics ignore the fact that Europe is having a immigration crisis because of them?
Also, have you ever met an American capable of express himself without saying the word "Muslim" each 5 min.?

>Lmoa why do the ameridiabetics ignore the fact that Europe is having a immigration crisis because of them?
Because Americans don't elect European leaders.

Yup we know. Next time listen to us instead of the Brits

Implying that its not the German whore Merkel who floods Europe with Mudslims.

Why do you assume I'm talking about Napoleon?

It was you who messed with the arabic states

We were actively trying to avoid European affairs until Germany forced us to get involved. Twice.

I wish Napoleon had crushed the Eternal kraut into oblivion and destroyed the Russian menace once for all...

He was to be the chosen one.
Why couldn't he do it?

>the Russian menace

>implying

Come on bro, no matter what universe we live in, you guys will always be evil. The krauts are worse but you're never good either.

>falling for the anglo divide et impera

eurasians are good people unlike the atl*ntoid

If Napoleon won he would have had brought a golden age to Europe that would rival the Roman era.

As usual, the Eternal Swede, Perlifidious Albion, and the Germs ruined everything

even the Jew nose it ->

this

Just shut the fuck up already. WW 1 was not our fault so is everything that came after it.

British invent concentration camps to genocide white farmers yet never tire to take the moral highground.

> russians defend their land
> russians are evil

You should have accepted Napoleon with open arms. While you were still stuck in medivial serfdom he tried to bring you to the 19th century

>Merkel caused the refugee crisis
when will this meme die?

Actually its the anglos and russians that have tried to ruin europe

Unironically this

the second one is true

> you should have spread your legs wide open and enjoy BFC (big french cock) like the submissive bottoms you are
Is part of jewish plan to destroy russia (the god chosen nation)

russians were always put against europe by the anglo

Germans want freedom, but the Anglo is evil.

Maybe we're just the real master race then.

>Ameridiabetics

You know that Mexico is now the fattest country on earth, right Pedro?

The problem with that logic is you consider half of Europe "your land"

>burglaria isn't russian land
If not Russia you'd be a Turkish province today.

>muh eternal gratitude

I don't need to apologize for how big Russia is.

That's not jews who said that Napoleon was the most competent man ever ?

Germans want the freedom to be fucked in the ass by refugees . All your good men died in the two wars, and what remains is your genetic trash. I unironically would have killed myself if I was a German soldier in WW2 and heard of the surrender rather than be evicted from my home and live in a gulag shack with my 6 year old daughter that was gang raped by Communists for 3 days straight. Yet despite all this buttfuckery, Germany is still the (arguably) premier power in Europe. I can only imagine what you would have been had you won or if there was no war(s). Maybe the world would be better, or worse. I just know that the legacy of the """Allied""" victory was not a good one.

>the god forsaken nation

Fixed.

>invade neighbors
>lmao I don't have to apologize that my country is getting bigger

I now understand why Ukraine hates you

>Germans want the freedom to be fucked in the ass by refugees . All your good men died in the two wars, and what remains is your genetic trash. I unironically would have killed myself if I was a German soldier in WW2 and heard of the surrender rather than be evicted from my home and live in a gulag shack with my 6 year old daughter that was gang raped by Communists for 3 days straight. Yet despite all this buttfuckery, Germany is still the (arguably) premier power in Europe. I can only imagine what you would have been had you won or if there was no war(s). Maybe the world would be better, or worse. I just know that the legacy of the """Allied""" victory was not a good one.

Says increasingly nervous commonwealther who gets reverse colonised by pakis and wogs for the seventh time this year.

We're living in the worst timeline for sure.

huh? Canada has way less refugees than Germany, the fuck is this all about?

Also, most of their immigrants from Asian countries are rich Chinese kids, there's no comparison, Germany is obviously more fucked in this regard with Turks and other subhumans like us Brazilians.

Germany is not a premier power, its a shithole and was. Its using its Euro scheme to desperately stay afloat.

It's important to understand that Russians have two states:
1. We liberators!
2. We victims!
And that's it, it's impossible to try to explain things that don't fall into these categories to these... people.

I like this flag.

we are catching up fast, doesnt mean we are in the lead

You are in the lead of promoting SCAT degeneracy, and importing shitshins.

Russians write/wrote good ballets and books, so they're alright.

>poland butthurt as usual

Du sollst die Pfoten oben lassen

> Germany still getting all the blame

ukraine and russia are almost the same countries. We have been the same country since the very beginning.

>russians choose a terrible war and the total destruction of their capital over pax napoleon
You ruined your country, forever, for the benefit of the anglos and only for the anglos. You aren't evil, honestly, rather misguided.

This.