Clinton camp calls for Assange assignation!

Wtf! MSM all over trump for saying 2nd amendment people, meaning NRA and gun rights lobby, but Clinton campaign can say this?!
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDfxcVJXqTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beckel isn't part of the Clinton campaign

And Trump has already called for the assassination of Assange and Snowden.

Thank you for correcting the recoed

The Hillary team has been asking for Assange's assassination for a long time now.

Look at the date.

He's called for the prosecution of Snowden, not Assange.

first post faggot post - always

CTR

Fucking Beckel

I miss the days when that fat fuck would invariably get his steam up on The Five and call Bolling a fucking asshole, then they would come back from commercial and he's apologize for his language

>calling assange a traitor

why do so many people seem to think assange is american? he's got a retarded australian accent for christ's sake.

They think Snowden and Assange are the same person. The electorate is THIS stupid.

>record status: corrected

meh. i dont watch tv or play video games so i've got time to sort this shit out. not sure if it's good or bad. i can tell you that me correcting people all the time gets on people's nerves.

>He's called for the prosecution of Snowden,

He said a DRONE should be dropped and kill Snowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDfxcVJXqTc

Prove anything I said wrong without memes

>He said a DRONE should be dropped and kill Snowden.
im actually in favor of droning snowden at this point. he's an annoying faggot. you can tell even glen greenwald is tired of his shit. kid needs to get off twitter and retire to siberia.

No wonder Fox fired his old grumpy liberal ass

Greenwald has becoming an Islamic agent, he works for an Iranian muslim billionaire and spends his days propagandizing for Saudi & Qatari foreign policy

Remember Snowden is the real hero here, Greenwald and the others were just typical journalist scum who seized an opportunity to build a career and get a Pulitzer.

Always trust Snowden over the journalists.

The difference is

>Trump says someone should be assassinated
>It's only half true
>Killary says someone should be assassinated
>They shoot themselves in the back four times and still manage to hide the gun

What does the fact that you don't watch tv or play video games have to do with you knowing the difference between assange and snowden?

Thanks for Correcting The Record™!

I agree Snowden has been involved with George soro's son not too long ago

Nothing he is clearly a fucking pleb too stupid to realize and instead everyone else is a nerd

Snowden shit talked Assange

He deserves to die

greenwald is full of faggotry. his steadfast defense of muslims is why i dont follow him very closely. he does tend to play it down the middle though. i recently caught a headline where he was defending trump against the media's claims that he's some sort of russian plant. so he's not a complete and total faggot. also, if you ever catch him debating people it's clear that he has a very strong intellect.

snowden's a pure fag though. he needs to disappear.

This. greenwald is an opportunist scumbag. Snowden is a damned hero. Guy needs a full pardon and a parade. We can arrest Obama and hill and have them parade around in cuffs.

Make this viral and spam cenk. Just haunt cenk with it so it forces his sidekick women to cuck him.

Just rape cenk and make it a meme against him.

>What does the fact that you don't watch tv or play video games have to do with you knowing the difference between assange and snowden?
like i said, i've got time to sort this shit out. most people are too consumed with other interests to give a shit. not saying it's good or bad. just saying some people would rather play call of duty or whatever instead of paying attention to the news and who is leaking what.

He could've naturalized, like my old Greek neighbor; then betrayed us all, unlike my old Greek neighbor.

he will betray us eventually

You can do both and still pay attention to politics and shit, I do, it's not some sort of 4D chess level concentration, unless you're a mouth breather there should be no issue with it.

Correcting the fucking record, by t a king it in the ass.
No one hurts Assange- not even twitterfat, bloated, fascist, faggots

He got fired got being a degenerate and a junky

Hilary Shills come and suck my dick

Snowden is nothing more than an attention whore SJW at this point.

Assange is the real hero here. Trump should give him a presidential pardon if the next leak destroys Clinton.

Anyone have the source that leaked around two weeks ago that tied Hillary Clinton to Boko Haram for gold and donations to her foundation?

You trumpkins need to take off the tinfoil, Grunwalds's book was highly critical of Obama. He is a neocon shill. That is YOUR side calling for Assange to be killed not Hills.

Faggot that isnt how this works. You made the statement. It is your burden to provide proof. Now take you ctr neetbucks and od on heroin.

What is so bad about a guy trying to spread the truth? Why is it considered traitorous? He's done nothing wrong but blow the walls behind all the corruption, which is a good thing.