So the Ape youtuber KSI has been getting triggered because based racists are sending him Nazi songs and White...

So the Ape youtuber KSI has been getting triggered because based racists are sending him Nazi songs and White supremacist rap videos..

I think Sup Forums should get involved, seeing how this nigger has millions of subscribers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, this ape is a complete race divider, I want to see this monkey hang from trees.

Fund it.

KSI fell for based Rucka's bait.

wow so many links

thx OP

He's milking you for attention
Stop it

Also not your personal army

Tbvh I couldn't give a shit. Some nignog wants to cry at some songs while playing fifa, why do you care?

NYPA

Play "kill all the gays, and the faggots"

Links to the videos where he chimps out?

ever other word from the ape is a swear word, his videos are utter shit!

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY
the only one I know of.
Notice how he chuckles at the asian,mexican etc. jokes in the video,but when the black joke shows up,he chimps the fuck out.

HAHAHAHAHA his reaction, what a stupid over reacting chimp!

Don't you see it's an act? He's playing the racist jokes for youtube views lol. He does a lot of self-mockery as well, he's not that bad.

He's Nigerian, all he wants is money and fame. He can never show weakness of be wrong its against the culture.

kek

top fucking kek

Now his fans that are 12+ abo's,chavs,paki's at max are falling for Rucka's bait.

>tfw my mate thinks has hilarious

>Don't you see it's an act?
This. It even gave me a good chuckle; he's funny.

>Personal army

When will newfaggots learn the difference between a personal army request and lulz?

Nice leaf in disguise you Canadian faggot no one actually takes racismb8's like this seriously. Your friend whom you suck off daily will finish his songs film clip after sucking at least 3 dicks. Stay mad cunr.

Lol that was funny, but come on autist its clearly an act with a bit of self mockery

Hopefully it's an act,because I've barely watched any of his videos.