Cyborg

Sup Forums.

How do we go from this. . .

. . .to this?

OG Cyborg design is shit. The other two are good though. Fuck the movie one

It's different, so what?

I never noticed how different his TTG design is to his TT design.

all shit

>not seeing how evident it is that people cant design a good cyborg anymore

They either make him over designed or simplifying so much it hurts.

Looks like Cyborg to me. You manchild, fatfuck, faggot-dick, buttface.

The DCYou design was so good. It's a shame they dropped it already.

Same. I had assumed it was the same design with cartoonier proportions.

sub Sup Forums!

This:

I have my reservations about Cyborg.

That design make him look more like human than robot

DCYou>Cartoon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest

The movie design is especially bad. He looks evil as hell, and the bright red glow draws your eyes to the sides of his torso, of all places.

Needs more gay.

cyborg has always, always had a shitty design.
he's in desperate need for a re-design.
he's part mother-box, part new-gods technology, surely they could come up with something more kirby-esque and just in general more appealing to look at.

Good, because the biggest issue I have with his designs are that they make him look like a dude in a robot suit instead of a dude with robot parts

He doesn't looks muscular/big ebough. That's all that's bothering me. The rest is pretty ok.

That was the point though, alien tech rebuilt his body so he was mostly flesh again but still not quite human. Or at least that's what the early issues seemed to be going for, I dropped it after Reis left so I don't know if the resolution ended up being different.

But it was sexy and they should have kept it.

the same can say about that design, look more like the guy who wear body suit than half robot

>random erratic polygons that mean nothing don't bother me

I don't really have an issue with his design, but the CG is TERRIBLE

It's got that flat coloring and reflective sheen that most CG used to have before we properly figured out subsurface scattering

They really couldn't have made the majority of it practical effects? I know there are parts of his suit that can't look like they've got human bits underneath but the whole thing being CG makes him look like a character from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He's DEEP in that uncanny valley.

I'm sure it'll look better when the movie comes out, it's still a long way off.

They should flip Cyborg's design around so that his synthetic parts are so elegant and sleek that they make his organic parts look crude and uncomfortable.

he's meant to be young 20s
if I recall he had his accident in high school so there's not much time to get ripped after becoming 60% robot

>Overthinking shit: The Post

His Teen Titans cartoon design is bulky and shityt too.being fucking bald isn't some magical thing to fix his design.

His most recent New52 designs after Forever Evil are pretty good and his movie design is about as good as you can hope for movie armors.

His cartoon design is bulky but not Hulk-sized, and making him bald makes the human and robot parts blend a lot better.

>his movie design is about as good as you can hope for movie armors
Not even close.

The only cyborg I've ever thought looked decent was the dc you version.

The others have all been fucking shit.

Alien space quad dimensional nano machines

He got his dick back at the end but hes hiding it

So how do we make a PERFECT Cyborg design, and not have it just be the TT one. What should we take away from The Good and Bad designs to create the Sup Forums approved Cyborg design that could last for years.

How did we go from this?

. . .to this?

Make the DCYou design bald.

This was put together a month after the scene was shot, I'm amazed they managed to put this out so soon. The GCI will be better considering the movie comes out in over a year

>bald makes the parts blend in better

No it doesn't. IT just makes him look like a bald version of the same thing.

Nobody has trouble understanding that he's a human with technology integrated into him. The minute you hear "Cyborg" your brain automatically gets this.

He looks like a BayFormer.

He's just a bunch of weird, irregular metal

Transformers are popular with the kids.

honestly he should be spiderman

>>Overthinking shit: The Post
>I don't understand art or character design: The Comment

The hair blending into the robot parts looks awkward. It always has and it always will.

>we Bayformers now!

Cyborg has always looked pretty terrible. The cartoon is the best he's ever looked. He never seems to have gotten the proper redesign he's so desperately needed.
The film version's bayformer body is ugly, and the head is true to the comics, and therefore also terrible. The quality of the CGI can't really by judged since it's obviously just WIP. Hopefully they'll do some redesigning.

Cyborg was never good.

Cyborg is a shit character.

He is a kid who is a cyborg. You know how many there are and they managed to come up with a name beyond what they are. Makes Robotman look nuanced.

He is plain in design, in characterization, he is the least interesting Titan obviously the least interesting leaguer.

He doesn't even have his own enemies. Raven brings Trigon to the table. Beast boy has his Doom Patrol rogues. Titans have back stories with antagonists. Cyborgs recurring villain is low self esteem.

He is a discount Red Tornado, trying to find his humanity, getting fixed up constantly from fights as a plot device, the only time he was worth something was a as custodian of the Titans legacy, training the next ones, and then they made him the greenest leaguer of all.

This is sadly why he's not ever going to be popular.

The fact he's now made of alien technology instead of just stuff his scientist father cooked up in his scientist lab (but never shares with the world) is much better.