Wow, even half-Kryptonians spill their spaghetti

Wow, even half-Kryptonians spill their spaghetti.

That being said, I really like Jon so far.

Anyone else hype for Super Sons?

no Chris no buy

I'm always hope for super sons -- wish they would just get their act together and publish it.

*hype, but hope fits better I guess....

Looks fun can't wait.

Can I grab a sauce on that one? Google returns nothing.

I miss Chris, too. I miss all the super-proteges, really.

How old is Jon?

I need to know how long I have to wait until it doesn't feel as wrong to be attracted to him.

I think he's about 10-12, and just slightly younger than Damian. That's only a guess, don't hold me to it.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

It's from Superman: Last Son. Part of Johns' Action run.

Busiek did a lot of with Chris too in his Superman run.

Yeah I don't know about you but recently this place has been full of these guys closeted or not.

Thanks mang.

He had a birthday in the Lois and Clark mini but I didn't read it so I don't know how old he turned

>There will never be a comic where Clark has a large family
>Never get to see Chris and Jon play together
>They will never team up to pester big bro Kon or sneak a look at Kara's diary
>They will never walk Krypto around the solar system, lose him, and find him with the help of the local Green Lantern

I just want a super family damn it. It isn't fair that Batman of all people has the bigger family.

I miss Kon user, but at least you're getting what you wanted soon.

he 12 now.

>Chris and Kon will never truly hang out

it's not fair

who is chris ?

Pre-Flashpoint Zod's son, adopted by Lois and Clark as their own son.

Read Last Son. It's pretty good and the trade includes Johns' Brainiac story.

To add during New Krypton he was briefly aged up due to the spirit of the Kryptonian god Nightwing but it went away after that whole thing iirc. He was last used in Multiversity as Superman in The Just.

Wait so if the new 52 characters are actually pre-nu52 characters with 10 years removed and new52 clark wasn't actually Clark then who is new52 Lois?

>recently

user, Sup Forums has had a list of favorite lolis for a long time. Are you new?

Shut up, you don't know that!

They can still bring them in!

I don't see them making a shota list, right now mate.

>then who is new52 Lois?

This is also why the "new 52 Clark and Lois are just reborn Kal-L and his wife" theory is so popular. Nothing else explains two Loises well enough

>and new52 clark wasn't actually Clark

We don't know this for sure of course

I think New 52 Clark and Lois are probably the Earth Two versions.

Yeah I'm leaning on the Earth Two theory It makes a lot of sense.

>I told you I was hardcore

>This is also why the "new 52 Clark and Lois are just reborn Kal-L and his wife" theory is so popular

Elaborate.

Pretty please

Damian surviving longer than Chris was a goddman crime.

>implying anyone cares about Zod's kid they let get raped by a krpytonian chick

how long the new 52 is plus 5

Due to COIE and Infinite Crisis their remains were on Earth-0 before Flashpoint, last seen in the Superman: Blackest Night mini I believe. The theory is just that since normal Clark and Lois were out of the universe when Flashpoint happened (because of Convergence) reality corrected for the lack of Clark and Lois when time was being altered and simply resurrected the Earth two versions to take the natural place of Clark and Lois.

I mean Damien died, I just guess Supes doesn't care about his son, maybe because he was adopted like Jason.

Superman did care about him but couldn't find him in the phantom zone. Mon-El was helping him search.

>Android "kills" off a person trying to protect the kind hearted kid
>he gets pissed
is.. is this the cell saga?

>new 52 Clark and Lois are just reborn Kal-L and his wife
>new52 Clark banged WW and died stupid death
>Lois is total bitch
>They never was even in relationship
>Being reborn versions of husband and wife
I doubt that this theory is right.

>if his age is on the clock...

Jon i know your pain, my cat Kasiya was killed by some drunk fags when i was 14, damn i try to beat the shit from them.

Lois wasn't any more a bitch than she usually was, I think people have been unfair in their reading of her. And they were teasing a relationship/attraction between them the entire new 52. SMWW was clearly done just to show why it was a bad idea and was never meant to be endgame, similar to Clark/Lana.

Nah he killed and already forgot about his own cat.
This is krypto which is /obviously/ different.

that was his mom's cat and he felt awful about it.

Goldie was lois cat, but this fuckin jokes killed MY cat. Thats different.

Oh I get it now. It was fine that he tested his powers because it wasn't his cat.

Dude, fuckin op pic about how jon feel bad about all of it, and then they kill his dog, dog what his mommy tells him about before sleep. It's awful, do not kill pets, it's terrible and they just cant tell you goodbuy before their death.

Dude, I'd love to believe this theory and will be glad if it's right and this new "Clark" will be Kal-L who'll fall in love with new52 Lois, but they've absolutely messed it up. It will only work if all SMWW shit will be forbiden forever and never mentioned again. Because, as Oz (i'm not sure) said in Rebirth #1 that universe is trying to get back all things back on example of Olly and Dina.

>he tested his powers because it wasn't his cat
he didn't mean to. He was angry and wanted his cat back and then he fried it on accident

You didn't even put bait on that hook, user.

Wally said that in Rebirth #1 not Oz. And I guess we'll see but it's clear to me that Truth was intended on setting up new 52 Clark and Lois for good but the actual coupling was just pushed delayed or whatever because they wanted to do the DAROS rehash for Rebirth and he had to die first.

Whether he actually comes back or not is debatable I guess but new 52 Lois is getting her own book so that should help flesh her out some and give insight to her actual intentions/desires/etc. That was probably the biggest flaw in their treatment of her, like I can see how some of it was ambiguous but I don't think she was ever meant to come across poorly like some readers interpreted and it was just the typical headstrong stuff. Her book will likely clarify things in how she mourns him.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he so coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

It makes sense New 52 Superman acted exactly like Kal-L he worked at the Daily Star had most of his personality and all.

Yeah, it was Wally, thx.
Sometimes I forget that in Pre-Flashpoint universe there were two versions of Earth-2 characters. And all Earth-2 people who were on New Earth must be still here - on new52 Earth-0. So, there are must be incarnation of Alexander Lithor Jr from Earth-3 who died during infinite crisis?

Wow, Jon. Way to blow it.

Damian is 13 as of Rebirth

New52 Lois is orignal Lois' half Nephew named Lois Lane

He's too goddamned cute.