What makes Tom Holland so likeable as Spiderman?

What makes Tom Holland so likeable as Spiderman?

People are saying he's even better than Tobey Maguire!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA
youtube.com/watch?v=1i5DEipIWh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mcguire was never good

He has the politeness of Mcguire without his whiny ass face and manners.

Him & his bf are hot af

Fuck off and die comic book autist

He's not, he's embarrassingly shit

>What makes Tom Holland so likeable as Spiderman?

Nothing.

>People are saying he's even better than Tobey Maguire!

People also say you're a fag.

KEK

wrongo

Your love for this twink doesn't make me wrong.

They love his willingness to sell-out for globalist NWO diversity jew bux

Literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"

Literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl

Black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves. go girl

BOTH of Peter Parker's love interests are black

Keaton's wife is black

Peter's Guatemalan school rival has a white blonde girlfriend

Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a white gay male

I love it!

Can't wait for my next episode of propaganda!

because he actually behaves like spider-man and peter parker from the comic books and cartoons from the 80s until today, unlike autist dork tobey and hipster romantic andrew.

i don't really think the movie is great and all, its very meh. but tom is peter parker/spider-man 100%.

Ding ding ding.

Maguire had no charm whatsoever, he wasn't a dork, he was a fucking statue with a cute face. Garfield was a bit better, but simply too cool.

Holland actually plays Peter Parker and Spider-Man as an insecure kid trying to come off as cool, he's actually charming.

He's a perfect Peter Parker. He's actually able to act like a young kid with superpowers instead of pretending to be one like Toby.

He's a chad
thats it you don't need anything more

Wait, you believe the actors decide how to play the part? Without any direction at all from y'know, the Director?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA

TOP TIER
W
I
N
K

Lmao high school virgin detected.

Amen

He can't act for shit, some fags aka hambeast from tumblr prentending to be gay men just shill for him endlessly and live vicariously through him and his bff/butt buddy/whatever.

But he's absolutely correct with his assessment. Blue pilled ledditer detected.

hes also sans double chin

YOU JUST KNOW

He's realistic. The world around him feels realistic.

Do you have anything in your life better to do than posting this?

>They love his willingness to sell-out for globalist NWO diversity jew bux
The majority of people don't think this is a thing.

>Literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
They aren't Indians though. The average milliienal would correct them.

>Literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
And? He's rejected also.

>Black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves. go girl
She was wrong.

>BOTH of Peter Parker's love interests are black
He only has one love interest, she's half black and does it really matter?

>Keaton's wife is black
I guess white people can't like black people at all.

>Peter's Guatemalan school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
And? I guess white people can only like white people.

>Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a white gay male
Define old men, and teenagers play fuck marry kill all the time. What's wrong with gay people?

>I love it!
>Can't wait for my next episode of propaganda!
Seems like you're a racist and homophobe.

Kill yourself for this shitty thread

>YOU JUST KNOW
of course we know. everyone knows. they still have not come out though.

Another virgin found. The guy you replied to is right. You are most likely socially awkward racist loser who no friends at all, or you are just a loser

Ehh... whats going on here...

But it is a thing. You're either JIDF or a brainwashed victim of cultural Marxism. Do your self a favour and pick up a few books and put down the propaganda filled mainstream media.

Because he isn't liekable and charasmatic both on and off screen

He isn't likable. He's a cringey quip factory

>b-but muh comics!

Some things should never be adapted. He's unlikable unless you're a cringey teenager too. End of story.

Mouse dollars

*he is

Get back in your containment board

>HURR MUH GLOBALIST NWO KIKE CONSPIRACY
Take your super male vitality and shut up

Wow ad hominem. Why don't you pick up some history books you uneducated virgin commie.

You're a long way from tumblr friend

Only gay men want Tom Holland to be gay.

Alex Jones hasn't even named the jew, JIDF please go. Fuck white people and them wanting to keep their countries white fucking racists!

Well that makes sense since I'm gay and all.

You need help. I don't think I can do it for you, but you need help.

Thinking the moderate middle is the extreme left pretty much shows that you are extreme right. The extremes see the moderates as opposite extremes.

lmao

America isn't a white country. It's a country built on immigrants, it just so happens to be the first immigrants was white.

jidf/shareblue detected

Litteraly posting this over and over again, get a life dude.

>Garfield was a bit better, but simply too cool.
yeah how about no you fucking utter retard.

How is this relevant? I don't even understand the image so I can't debate you on it, but it's not relevant.

>Literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl

Calm down Elliot

No shit

Is that kid wearing pants???

Unless you move to Hollywood your never gonna fuck him.

is there seriously any point to even being gay unless u live in super gay places like california or england?

Check if I have pants, Milana.

People will praise any Marvel movie no matter how shitty it is so it's no surprise people are saying he's the best Spiderman without a second thought. They've been conditioned.

Oy vey

I can't imagine getting triggered by stuff like this

It must be awful being such a snowflake

could your shilling be any more obvious

>1 post by this advertising bot

What gave you that impression?

You never know, he gets drunk then asks fans to hang out on instagram

>mexicunt
>nigger
>the niggest
>body positivity
>bisexuality / homosexuality

YAAAAAAS

That's not how this works. Do you choose to like women? Exactly you don't, and gay people don't choose to be gay because trust me they wouldn't if they could.

If you take out Age of Ultron the last bad marvel movie has been Thor: The Dark World.

That's not bad.

They aren't special snowflakes. Fucking look around yourself, everyone on this website thinks like this. They should have been born 50 years before they were and they would be fine.

Racism. Homophobe. Where are you getting body positivity from? The average person doesn't agree people should be fat and the average fat person agrees to, they just don't want to be made fun of for it.

>They aren't special snowflakes.
well of course YOU don't think you are

I'm just offering an outside perspective. I feel bad for you.

I just confused where you are getting they are snowflakes from? A large portion of this site acts very similarly.

Still not diverse enough.

Uh, is that Spiderman?

That's not diverse though, and it shouldn't be as Wakanda is 100% black and Queens is 44.6% white.

a large portion of Tumblr are annoying SJWs, Does that mean they aren't snowflakes?

A snowflake is anybody who is so sheltered and delicate that they get offended whenever a piece of media doesn't pander to their specific tastes. They don't want anybody else to enjoy it either.

Every once in a while you come across a thread so obviously made by a marketing drone to promote the product of their company, that it's almost as if an artificial intelligence tasked with making shitty shill threads had come up with it.

Fuck off and die.

What makes it so obvious?

>get offended whenever a piece of media doesn't pander to their specific tastes
that's a strawman
people are upset about hollywood pushing agendas down everyone's throat
people want ENTERTAINMENT, not propaganda disguised as entertainment
you agree with the propaganda they push hence your acceptance of it
protip: not everyone agrees with you

everyone is talking about muh diversity or whatever but the thing I find concerning is what posted. really weird to see that little twink dance like a chick. gay shit is weird.

It's uninspired, by the numbers almost clickbaity shilling, only adapted to Sup Forums posting.

>Have you seen the new spider-man (tm) actor Tom Holland? A lot of people are saying he is great, some even saying he may be better than the original, now old previous movies actor! Click here to find out why!

Possibly.

Tom Holland is pretty likable.

You interpret it as propaganda

Because you are a delicate snowflake who feels vindicated when you are offended by something

He can actually pass for a highschool teenager
Still too good looking for a nerd though

That's because you're taking it out of context. It's drag for the sake of comedy, not drag for the sake of drag.

how do we talk about movies and actors without sounding like shills?

it is how it works

sure whatever i'll buy whatever stupid logic your pandering

you cant choose to be gay but you can choose where to live

youtube.com/watch?v=1i5DEipIWh4
You only need to be worried if you think jews are taking over the world. He was just doing it to win.

How's it not propaganda though
Peter is literally the only >white male
out of all his friends

Jesus christ fuck off amy pascal.

He's right. Tobey was absolute garbage. Not even gonna pussyfoot around it like some other people, he fucking sucked.

Out of all his friends. Not the people he meets, or in the school in general.

>You interpret it as propaganda
i had you pegged exactly right, i.e. you agree with the propaganda they push hence your acceptance of it
if you think talks about slaves building the washington monument and everyone having black love interest/wives etc. in a SPIDERMAN kids movie is ok, then that's all that needs to be said, jamal
they even admit themselves it's propganda, see you are a shill pushing an agenda, i want entertainment to be agenda free, save agendas for politics and adult media

Why does this trigger you?

Its fucking NYC

Before 1970 both the USA and Canada were 98% white. They were then lied to and betrayed by politicians when they changed the immigration system and said it wouldn't cause big demographic shifts. Now today America is 56% "white" and falling fast. Tell me more how white people didn't build these countries please Mr. Entitled shit skin.

>how do we talk about movies and actors without sounding like shills?
You have to talk about other films. Like DC movies.

Isn't that right, Snyder?

Why does this trigger you?

Its fucking space

Are you fucking stupid? Seriously. Immigrants have been coming to America since the 1800's, are you this fucking stupid?

This is me. I am not counting before 1800's, if I was I would be forgetting about slavery and immigrants before 1800s. I wrote that horribly.

>Immigrants have been coming to America since the 1800's

That doesn't change what he said at all, that the shift in demographics from primarily white to something else, is a recent phenomenon.

Who knows why normies like the things they like

But I only recently realized that there must be something seriously wrong and autistic about Toby Maguire spider-man if Sup Forums likes him.

I mean, what I stated isn't false at all, north America has always been majority European BY FAR, to state otherwise is laughable.

>Seems like you're a racist and homophobe.

>are you this fucking stupid
are you?

usa was 85% white in just 1960. 80% white in 1980. 95% white in 1900

either a) stop shilling your cultural marxism bullshit or b) stop swallowing your colbert propaganda hook line and sinker and learn what you're talking about