Why are colleges such liberal hellholes Sup Forums?

Why are colleges such liberal hellholes Sup Forums?

>be me
>be fish
>"you have to complete sexual assault training in order to view your fall grades online"
>have to do this bullshit that normalizes homosexuality

also, a "Safe Exit"? because i'm going to be TRIGGERERRED

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/14jcn0/did_rocky_balboa_sexually_assault_adrian_pennino/
nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/college-protests-alumni-donations.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had to do it too cause I called my ex a slut on Facebook. Not even joking academia is bullshit.

The money I spent on tuition this semester could have paid for 2 years of welding school.

Are the trades still a meme?

That sucks user. Get your degree and gtfo.

Please tell me that was "probably OK" I don't want to live in a world where that response counts as abusive.

>being this new
Everything is a meme and nothing is a meme.
Commit sudoku if you can't handle it.

>start up the training
>safety exit on the first question
Congratulations, you passed!

Trade is good compared to shit-tier degrees like gender studies. Welding, bricklayer, electrician, chef, etc. are all good trades here.

I chose STEM, specifically science.
What did you choose, cunt?

I blew money on fag fuck liberal college and I hate myself for it. Currently saving up to go for welding. Go for a trade. Please, you owe it to yourself. Welders will always be in demand. Job demand is expected to increase gradually over the next few years.

This... this is probably okay, right? There's no way this is somehow abusive.

Also,

>le 1 in 5 meme
THAT MEANS I KNOW FIVE GIRLS AND ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN RAPED OHNO

Is this some special school for kids with severe autism? Wtf lol

ill post more as i work through it

chemical engineering kunt doesn't get more stemmy than that

University of Texas at Austin, typical large liberal American university

>1 in 5 meme
That's been debunked ages ago, even the authors who wrote the article with said statistic said it's been misused.

You better hope Trump wins.

>They don't persecute people the way I want them to REEEEEE this is the greatest injustice since my katana order was delayed

shut your dumb nerd mouth lmao

>chemical engineering
That's good, what the hell are you worried about?

Chem engines get high paying jobs. Sure tuition is costly.

Are you in it for the money or the chem eng?

I didn't know things were that bad regarding social justice over there. This reads like satire. I really see no academic purpose.

are you autistic? I never wrote anything about persecuting anybody. It is wrong that a school spreads misinformation/outright lies like "le 1 in 5".

Shills are waking up at this hour huh

What the fuck is this shit, do Murrican colleges actually force people to go through this?

It seems completely bizarre to me.

chem eng is difficult breh
I'm in it for the money

I can deal with SJW bs but it's going to be a long four years

I had to do this too, OP. I answered sarcastically and stupidly to every question it gave. When it gives you the option to enter your own text, be sure to enter the most rediculous shit. I think I even said I was african american in this thing.

My community college introduced it before I transfered, but all I did was click through it without reading anything because it doesn't actually check anything

Well endure it. If you're getting good/decent grades, you'll be fine.

I never understood why degrees in the US are 4 years. Here, it's usually 3 years and it's cheaper, if you go to good universities, you'll get better quality.

"AY HOL UP COME HOME WIT ME GIRL"

Is t-that local is primary?

>Chemical engineering

Super easy, you should be fine

t. Aero engineering major

CUNT SCENT!!!!!

TEXAS YES!

fuck wrong image

Also I had to write a 5 page apology letter to the head of "victim services" (yes they waste my tuition on that) because after completing the sexual assault course it has a mandatory survey afterwards and I put as my email "[email protected]"

The lady said she was triggered and she wanted me expelled. Instead I "only" got 1 year probation and that letter I had to write.

Liberals make me sick

CUNT SCENT

Ask for a refund and get running.

damn user that's terrible
expelled when you didn't even touch someone and only used mean words?

what school do you go to?

Should have made your email: [email protected]

If they did something to you, I'm sure you can do something for political discrimination or some shit? No?

Make your triggerings more subtle yet passable.

In all seriousness, wtf Texans????
I'm stuck up north, and in my mind Texas was this Shangrila paradise of alpha males and capable, sassy, yet virtuous women.

Now you're fucking telling me your universities are more pozzed than SUNY?????

There is no escapeREEEEEEEE

it can be fun

Schools benefit from big government, with a lot of financial backing and grants coming their way because of it. Supporting right wing would mean they would literally take money out of their pocket.

it is a Shangrila but the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS IN HELL aka Austin is Title IXed out the ass and is liberal as fuark

real Texans and conservatives go to the texas paramilitary school aka Texas A&M

Some how, I know B would be considered wrong....

>real Texans and conservatives go to the texas paramilitary school aka Texas A&M
Why didn't you go then?

Good god, I am so glad that I am not living in a liberal hellhole...

Liberal ideas don't work, so their ideas tend to do best in places where they don't have to. Universities are a good example of this. Conservative and libertarian ideas work more often and are therefore more popular in the real world where they are put to the test.

You better be telling the truth...

inb4 i get whiteknighted because i give a girl a drink

What the fuck is this? Are your colleges really like that or is it a meme?

it's pretty shitty as a school
there might be conservabros but there are also dumbass hicks

get cucked amerifats. you gonna enjoy that everywhere you go as soon hillary is president

how would you whiteknight?

Wait, I go there and never had to do that. Is it new this year or something?

I'm serious

texas is a great state and people are friendly/based. being conservative isn't something to be ashamed of

but in some places...

tbqh 20somethings think Austin is awesome as the "live music capital of the world" "great bar scene" "the new silicon valley" but it's just a hot shitty overcrowded city

You have no room to talk, Ahmed.

Incoming class of 2020

whats ur major longhorn

option two. im looking out for him. she could cry rape the next day.

>tfw even UT isn't safe

Hurry up and get out of r'lyeh cthulhu, we deserve it.

reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/14jcn0/did_rocky_balboa_sexually_assault_adrian_pennino/

Wut

Petroleum engineering, luckily not fucked since already have job lined up. Was just down there a few days ago but am visiting home for the last 2 weeks of summer.

I am currently in a 46 week earn while you learn CNC job.

Its $12/h now which isn't amazing but it cost me $0 and afterwords ill be making $25/h easily in a city where 3 bedroom homes cost $100,000

I'll take it man

>America in 20 years
>"xekin president, That's not how you..."
>"STOP MANSPLAINING! In the name of Kek, It's 2036 and it feels like the times of president Warren!"

legit going by the standards of "sexual assault" that constitute the 1 in 5 meme I have been sexually assaulted at bars multiple times.

Notice how for men the statistic says hard rape not just sexual assault

cuck can't even talk to a fellow man without being nervous holy shit

>University of Texas at Austin
To think I almost went there.

What kind of retardation is that?

Do you have nothing better to do?

>>have to do this bullshit that normalizes homosexuality

>Malik
>Brad

Not just homosexuality, but interracial homosexuality

I don't believe you.

>that's not right
>putting your arm around a girl's shoulder
She seems to be enjoying herself desu

Yes. And all this sexual assault/rape shit has am anti-straight male victim agenda.

My friends and I here in NYS talk about Texas like it's America in the 1950s and we are behind the Iron Curtain dreaming of immigrating.

(And much like those gentleman, we may have idealized the place a bit more than we should)

Also, I'm an old user. This younger American generation is beyond Swedetier cucked. I really thought shit like consent classes were a meme.

Stay strong Texasbros. Keep fighting the good fight.

The funny thing is that these signs are popping up everywhere now. This is on campus on a lab door. There's a couple in my apt building too.

Is that still a consent tutorial, or is it a program to teach autists how to behave in public.

Holy fuck, there is no rise whatsoever in autism. That's a meme. Helicoptered retards just can't into socializing.

Not that person but UT does have a "Gender and Sexuality" center in our "Student Activities Center" which does have a "victim services" section, so that part of the story matches up.

She's pressured by The PATRIARCHY! How can you lack this much Rape awarness?

the new carl the cuck

I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with you
>I, too, would like to engage in said sexual activity
Then it is settled
>Indeed. May I put my mouth over your genitals?
Why not?
>That is not explicit enough.
Apologies. I consent to your putting your mouth over my sexual organs.

>tfw they forced us to do it right after I was accused and issued a restraining order for stalking by some girl sat near at the school's mandatory HeForShe feminist orientation conference.
>tfw I'm not making any of this up.

I'm telling my child to go to trade school. Trades are the one place that will always have job security.

Peter the Prepper

those signs have no legal weight
they were outdated by the new 30.07 signs

>Spanish
Man, what fucking cuck put those up?

I'm so glad I got out of college before it got really pozzed. Worst thing I ever had to do was take a "test" like this for campus drinking.

There are entire parts of Miami where Spanish is the only language spoken, Kiwi bro. I'm guessing Texas has similar areas.

Plus it becomes a legal defense of sorts later if they don't make you aware, and since we have no official language....

I never got the point of verbal consent. Even if you go to court it just comes down to:
"She verbally consented."
"No I didn't."
And unless there was some homeless guy watching from the bedroom window there's no witnesses.

I thought my university was pozzed because people openly handed out condoms.

Seriously, it was that long ago.

The purpose of these programs is to shield the universities from lawsuits by which they might be held liable for damages of rape victims on campus, as well as a public relations measure since sexual violence on campus is big in the news.

The logic for both legal liability and public relations is the same- "each student clearly agreed that rape is bad, that consent is important, and by doing so we are removed from complicity with actions of sexual misconduct".

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just telling you why.

t.lawfag

In Texas there's a crap ton of Mexicans, and in Austin they try and be tolerant. I've been to a couple museums there and they have the displays in English and Spanish.

I picked the most liberal one I could find. I'm one of those people who likes to poke a dead bird with a stick. Shit's fun Desu.

Ehhhh "I had to write a five page letter of apology because a woman was triggered" smells like fresh bullshit to me

Shitlibs honestly believe women never lie about rape.

You're obviously correct, but this HR compliance bullshit that pozzed society all started with...
Well, I think you can answer that better than I can.

Right out of highschool joined the union after 18 weeks of training started out 26.00 an hr never regretted it currently laughing at my other classmates who went to college and are now 50,00+ in debt and working at starbucks still living at parents house.

>not your fault

>you're not a victim

Acts like a victim

what job?

:((
a cushy engineering job would be nice but taking the leap seems like a big leap of faith m8..

Alright, anons and desus, your dreams might be coming true as colleges are actually losing credibility and support from alumni due to SJW infestation.

Also, most physical college campuses might lose presence anyway due to pic related.

nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/college-protests-alumni-donations.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=1

Someone's priming the pump for their gunfree zone shooting spree.

>be me
>write essay answer on archaeological impact of colonialism
>write good answer
>teachers says it was a completely inappropriate discussion

Inb4 archaeology meme class
I had to take one meme class to be eligible for student loans

>reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/14jcn0/did_rocky_balboa_sexually_assault_adrian_pennino/

That's a Men's Rights subreddit? What a bunch of whiny faggots

>if you were indoctrinated enough, go be an SJW