The red pill made me miserable. I want to go back. Please

The red pill made me miserable. I want to go back. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrif52VQ5kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want to go through your mental evolution pain now or you want to do it when you get older? You want to keep ignoring the truth until it overwhelms you? Ill give you some advice you cant get from your real life friends or from online friends with usernames attached to them:

Shut the fuck up faggot. Endure your despair now and seek out Jesus. Read your bible to discover how the redpill ideology goes hand in hand with ancient biblical text. In the end you will be saved from real death and the "Jews" (read: Current Synagogue of satan that calls themselves Jews, but are not. - Book of Revelations) will lose and kneel before the world and know that God loved you.

You were going somewhere until you said

>and seek out Jesus

Once a leaf, always a leaf

I'm only halfway there. I started out as a fedora tipping atheist and now I believe in the simulation theory. I believe someone created us.

Stop watching the news
Stay away from politics, this board and any part of the internet that has any political leanings
Watch only "dumb" flicks and movies

Fill your mind with the easy and decadent, the fun and easy. This is where the blue pill will wash over you with its calm and safety.

Just ignore and avoid everything that could cause you anger and pretend that you dont really have any real matter in the world, you are just one person in a sea of billions so why should you care?

You can live out your life with almost no drama at all, no worries about the economy or war because they dont exist, and the things that do exist are so far away that they dont matter.

Drink coke and coffee during the week, alcohol on the weekend and be sure to like, subscribe and share!

It's actually near impossible to go back, but you can make peace with the world you live in.

>He wasn't miserable to begin with
Some Finn you are.

Cypher did nothing wrong.

Too fucking bad. There's no escape from this hell unless you fix it yourself.

That's just the initial side effects. Soon you will become a defender of mankind. You will be armed with information that makes you unstoppable. Embrace your humanity it is for the better

I would disagree on the news and politics. Watch condensed main stream news with politics segments and one sided debates to truly brainwash yourself.

That way you can pretend you are still intelligent and affirm your new beliefs as you discuss these topics with blue pill normies. Make sure to say 'Build a wall' in a silly voice, that will be sure to get some laughs.

How does one convince others to join in this ideology? My one friend is so narrow minded it seems, anytime you try to give him some red pilled information he marks it as propaganda, lacking source and most of all "tin foil hat conspiracies."

How can I get them to believe in the information before it's too late?

Keep learning. Soon you will be able to drop truth bombs in a concise spartan wit manner. You will breath red pill everywhere you go with everything you say. You can't debate someone into thinking it. You just have to show how right you always are.

The problem is if he keeps watching he'll just use his woke mind to draw parallels from what he knows/thinks he knows and go deeper, it will "trigger" him and he'll get mad and regress then feel compelled to come back here or similar and talk about it.

At least taking a break from the WHOLE thing for at least a month or a few weeks is a good start.

Another option is to go see a psychiatrist, tell them all about your problems with the world and get a prescription for being "crazy" then just be drugged to your eyesballs till you feel "better"

Nothing is different than before. You can still do whatever you were doing before. Don't let it control your life.

Let's say we knew, for a fact, that we were in a computer simulation, but couldn't do anything about it. You still had to follow all the rules of the simulation. Changing your lifestyle because of it is useless. You can still enjoy life.

You can't force your friends to believe you, the harder you try the more they will resist.

Just find little things and show them to him, guide them but dont give them too much of your own opinion.

Or just accept them as different people because your friendship is probably based on better things than political matters.

Unless you were talking religion/god then I dont know.

It's always seemed risky to me, preaching to others about a god I literally know nothing about, what if the holy books were corrupted? What if we have it all backwards? What if god doesnt want to be known?

But I am only a grasshopper. How do I ascend to become a defender of mankind? How do I spread the truth without being labeled as a conspiracy theorist and disregarded?

They're brainwashed by the (((media)))

This is the truth:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrif52VQ5kE

yea he did

he didn't even get to go back into the matrix. he was a traitor fag

There is no way to properly reintroduce the human mind into the matrix once it realizes it is fake, what was he going to do? Jack in alone and die of starvation on the ship? Fly to the pods alone and get plugged back in?

Cypher was being played by the machines

Just stay on this board long enough. Watch videos linked here. It'll come. Once your worldview as been fully affirmed its like seeing the code of the matrix. It'll be so second nature you won't have to debate.

Your relationship the friend has with you has caused him to not examine your information objectively because that would mean he has to admit you are right. This kind of stuff reminds me of the time Jesus said "And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country." Though you arent a prophet, the concept is still valid. It can be very hard to redpill friends and family that know you.

Preach the truth to people when your instinct tells you the moment is right to do so. Whether they reject it or not, you will at least plant a seed in their mind that they can reason with later in life even if it takes 10 years or more. If your redpill ideology is the truth then their hearts will change. Do not forget that the answer to the despair you feel from redpill knowledge is Jesus. God weaves all evil into good in the end.

Once a leaf always a leaf was funny but not appropriate for what I said since most of the leaves here are faggot unbelievers much like yourself.

You can never go back