Sup Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure: Judge Dredd Edition

Past Threads: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2 (Updated by yours truly.)
+Sup Forums Thread: boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

MAIN TOPIC: Work on Part 6.
Stand Suggestions are OPEN. Go nuts

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7
>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ (The one with Reviewfag's announcer)

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!DlBVDYBL!MA_6jq7e6km47gU2Ut9pNdT5mhR0SZ7CLABjWoGTofo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK, so we're still at the Ward arc in part 6.
We're making progress through that with the rest of the arc more or less plotted out.

After that there's retrieving Dora's map by utilizing a combination of Sticks' precognitive multi-verse peering powers and Suzie's ability to put eyes on things. That's less plotted out.

Then there's the expedition beneath the jail. That's somewhat plotted out so far.

Let's try to get the rest of the Ward wrapped up this thread.

Go crazy, Sup Forumsco/nuts. I think all is up to date now. Except the Playlist. Can someone tell me the new characters, so I can update it?

(Also, where the fuck are we in part 6, I lost. again.)

Working in the psych ward arc, then we move to the excavation

Ok. So. What's next in the psyche ward?

The actual process of breaking Von Drake

As of right now, making Von Drake go round the bend, up the wall and out through the sorting office.

Well, actually what's immediately next is the flashback Dora has while the machine is messing with her mind.

Maybe one of the Part 7 benefactors is Professor Screweyes? Or if not part 7, then Von Drake probably has his thesis on fear as medium for understanding the psyche of someone.

It be nice if those are the two thoughts of two different workers in the same prison.

An interesting way to think

Both Bobby and him want to help. But in different ways

I was setting it up for Von Drake to legitimately think he's helping, but also to be pushed forward faster than is safe because he wants to prove his methods are superior to the old methods Bobby represents in his mind.

Taffyfag, try the Windows 64bit version here: mega.nz/#!DlBVDYBL!MA_6jq7e6km47gU2Ut9pNdT5mhR0SZ7CLABjWoGTofo

If it works, post this information here.

>it's a "Sup Forums makes a shitty OC that becomes an eyesore and ultimately goes nowhere" episode

This "Sup Forums makes a shitty OC" is up and running for months, at least. Plus, it will not go nowhere. It's already got 5 parts of hearts and souls of anons. The Sup Forumsco/ train is not stopping until it reaches final destination.

Nope. Still crashes after clicking "Story Mode".

Cliff notes:

>Day 8 - Third treatment, Dora destroys the machine with [Boots] after a lengthy flashback of her mother? Von Drake has no idea what happened, but begins to suspect something is not right with Dora after all based on the machine's final readings (he should read them much later)
>Dora's Stand manifests
>Sticks: "Oh, god, that's a relief. Usually if you're going to go on a murder rampage it looks like this."
>She holds up a picture of [THESE BOOTS], if it was a gorilla and covered in spikes, bandoliers and guns
>Sticks tells them the key to breaking Von Drake is Suzie.
>Her ability is perfect for this since you don't need a stand to see what it does.

>Day 12 - Von Drake has repaired the machine and is determined to put Dora in it again, Operation Break Von Drake goes into effect, Dora does not receive another treatment.
-Step 1: Suzie turns all the walls to his office into flesh with mouths and eyes and begins whispering to him. Then talking calmly with him, then yelling from mouths from all over the room until he's on his knees covering his eyes with his eyes close, then Dora can come in and ask him what he's doing and when he opens his eyes everything is normal.
-Step 2: Enter the office while this is happening and ask who he is talking to, deny any knowledge of what just transpired
-Step 3: ??? Something to do with Pericles stand I assume. Also possibly Psycho and Muzzle’s
-Step 4: Von Drake manifests his stand to defend himself, Dora manifests her stand to defend herself from Von Drake
-Step 5: Dora uses her red footprint power to keep Von Drake walking and then running in circles for a while, probably while in Pericles' cell so he can mock him
-Step 6: Inflict damage upon his stand so the damage will appear on Von Drake, he now has no logical explanation of how these injuries are appearing on his person and must conclude he has become a danger to himself

The steps can take places over the course of a few days.

This is exactly what the breastquest guy said

Look how that turned out

That was shitty smut, this isn't.

And before you say "B-but part 6 is called waifu ocean...MUH HYPOCRISY REEEEEEEEE!" We are currently rewriting Part ^ into something a bit less...stupid.

>that was smut

And this is anime shit on a cartoon board
What's your point?

Do you see any anime characters in this? because I sure as hell don't.

I think I need more information on that. Your operating system is Windows 7 64bit or 32bit? Did this bug happen in the older versions? Is there any error or it just freezes and crashes, can you describe how it is?

Adios amigo.

My point is that you are being a reactionary dumbass, if you don't like something to can always hide the thread.

So when did you first discover that you were a hopeless nigger? Even a fucking idiot like me can see this shit's not going anywhere.

>Nigger. kike, jew, DESIGNATED, [insert meme buzzword here]
Oh so you're troll, good to know.

You know what, I'm gonna come back when this idiot leaves.

Are you seriously just going to bitch about this on the thread, why are you even doing this? Also, this IS going somewhere user. Thanks for the bumps anyway.

Dude, it's just a Sup Forums-tier troll, we've faced worse.

Windows 7 Maximum Edition 64 bit. Nope. It just freezes and crashes.

Good, then will try to remove the few new things that may have caused this.

Also, did the freeze happen right when you click or right the black circle appears? This is important.

When Black circle completely covered the screen. 32-bit had it CTD right after clicking, before black circle

>3 posts an hour

Wew
Ebin general taffy surely your transcendence into the annals of le chan history is assured

People are sleeping. People are working. It gets better around here at other times, so none of that, user.

did that faggot raped you or something? you seem upset

Quick thing before I start writing Day 8. I need some idea of what to use for the Carmen flashback.

Carmen leaving Dora with some guardian before going into one of her escapades (maybe the one that happened in part 3)

Probably of happier times when she was a kid, then her mother disappearing whenever she puts on the red hat for long periods of time, then one time she didn't come back, then whatever rough long walks Dora had to make afterwards. Maybe even trying to get away from some of the people who used to work for Daffy.

Spent her whole life moving forward so no one could catch her is one angle we could take with this.

All right, cool.

>Day 8

>"Today is a big day Miss Consualez. Should your readings hold steady, we might be able to let you out of here with a clean bill of mental health!"
>"Uhh, doc? I've been meaning to talk to you about this for a while now but Bobby's been un poquito concerned over you using the-"
>"Hill is nothing more than a Luddite, Miss Consualez! His eternal bindings to antiquated methods are why he can never ascend to any role here above advisor! HARDAC is the future of psychoanalysis and I have little time for such backwards thinking!"
>[Internally] Christ, he's off the deep end. "Look , can we just not do this today? Every time you scan me, it feels like that thing's digging though my head with spoons."
>"Oh, that's what's concerning you! Don't worry so much. With the new additions, it should be a much more pleasant experience. At best, an itchy scalp and some dry eyes. Let me just seal the bulkhead and we're all set."
>"Wait, bulkhead?!"
>With a whirr, the entirety of the far wall is shuttered off, locks pressurizing into the floor."
>"Of course! We realized that upping the radiation factor could lead to better scans! We don't want all of those stray particles affecting the other machinery."
>[Internal] Dios mio, it's happening. Just gotta remember. Stand. Footprints. Stand. Footprints.
>With the mantra playing over and over in her head, Von Drake throws the lever, electricity arcing about the outer shell of HARDAC as the eye glows to life. The center of luminescence begins to shrink and condense into a point no bigger than a standard die. The center then fires out an incredibly long javelin like mass of energy, passing through Dora's skull near instantly.

>The lance then begins to spin, the energies composing it expanding out and boring into the whole of her brain matter. Every thought is being dispersed like oil atop water and even pain begins giving way to a muffled numbness that begs to swallow her whole.

>And yet from the void came substance. Memory akin to ancient film reels begins spreading through the vacuum. The sight of a modest home in an out of the way town just outside of the rainforest. A young girl eager to search and explore all that the world would give her and her mother who was there to hear every detail. At least when she wasn't wearing the hat. Every time she did, the girl would wait for her. At first, it was only for hours. Then days. Months. Years. And for every bauble and curio that would fill the modest house, the girl just got emptier and emptier inside. And then came that one summer's day where the dragonflies didn't dare touch the ground. Where her mother donned the hat and coat and vanished into the sky aboard that helicopter. The girl would find that in the days to come that her modest house and that little town held scoundrels unthinkable. And since this place could not be called hers anymore, she did what came natural. She walked. She explored. She willed herself to find a place she could call home again. There were fights, pains, and bloodshed but through them all , she kept walking, looking for that place she could feel was home again. The girl is walking now. Faster. Faster. Faster still. Soon a second set of footsteps join her, running alongside. A partner she never knew she had. Someone else looking for their home.

>"¡DORAAAAA!"

You're doing a good job user.

Time for things to start going boom soon.

There's a 6 second delay on the blue footprints detonating. That might cause some dramatic tension for Dora and a whole lot more footprints on HARDAC than what would be needed to disable it.

>From Dora's quivering body, an immense mass of Stand Energy flows about her, manifesting itself into a slender humanoid, long tail writhing behind it and wearing two magnificent red boots. It rushes forward before leaping swinging its right leg forward into a flying kick, colliding with the eye of HARDAC breaking open the layers of glass forming it. From the site of impact, a lone blue footprint floats in midair, a low glow about its edges.
>Von Drake: What the devil just happened?!
>As Dora, now free from the machine's grip, rises from the ground, the footprint collapses into explosive force, shredding the insides of the towering machine, a scream of metal ringing about the space. The Stand continues to tear into the ailing automation, footprints and blows exploding about its frame until it lies a pile of inert junk.
>Dora: To be honest, something I've been hoping for for a good while.

>A few hours later, Dora is talking with Sticks in the common area.
>"Huh, so that's your Stand in this universe. Usually, you get the other one."
>"I get two?"
>"Nah, it's more like every you has a chance to have something different. I think I've got a picture of it somewhere...Ah here we go!"
>Sticks pulls out a drawing of a rather imposing looking gorilla Stand clad in spikes, bandoliers and guns, evoking some South American revolutionary.
>"Apparently, this guy shows up in most all of the universes you go nutty in."
>"Well, I'm just glad it's over. I get my Stand, you guys get to live, and I'm out of here in a couple of weeks."
>"Ehhh...."
>"Let me guess. He's going to try to rebuild the damn thing."
>"And basically set it up to auto-fry anyone he scans! But! If what Universe 4W Sticks showed me is right, we can stop him and get some payback for all of the hell he's put us through."
>"I'm listening."
>"It's going to take some doing but between me, you, and that girl with the lazy eye I think we can make it happen."

And now Operation Break Von Drake goes into motion.

So should we have then plan the thing out over the next few days and then put it into effect on the day Von Drake has the machine repaired since there's still a chance he could decide to scrap the thing and they might as well see if he'll do that first going through with the plan?

I'd say it should be a gauntlet. He's already pretty shook over HARDAC's "mysterious" destruction and he's already starting to see flashes of Stands.

So does it begin on day 10 after Dora's group has had time to assemble, plan, and make the necessary preparations?

Suzie will need to coat all of Von Drake's office with her [Slug Bait]'s slime, and I don't think it moves all that fast.

There's no need to have her sneak into the office though since stands can go through walls.

>Universe 4W
Alright, that reference flew over my head

That was originally supposed to be a Bane joke but I said nah.

>an entire universe of big guys

President Nobody summons BIG GUY Nobody from one of the infinite alternate universes.

Since we're changing up the time table a bit, I'll post the next batch of notes and let's sort out what we're fleshing out next.

>Von Drake considers Stands a mental condition
>Day 14 - The group has been chipping away, deconstructing Von Drake for the past few days
>He's on the brink of manifesting a Stand naturally thanks to his genius, but is subconsciously repressing it because he thinks they're a symptom of mental disorders.
>He keeps getting brief glimpses and flashes of others' Stands; brief enough for him to dismiss, but enough to make him paranoid and fearful about his own mental health.
>The stress of being exposed to the undeniable effects of Suzie's Stand causes [SCHIZOPHRENIA] to manifest to "defend" him.

>Day 16? - The break. The abyss has stared back into the doctor.
>Von Drake is sick according to his own terms. They have to make him doubt his own discourse and he will snap, ending in a padded cell.

>Pericles: ”Well well, mein doctor, quite the puzzling situation you've found yourself in, no? Such is the fate of he who tries to tame the noble savage; he will always find his own savagery among them.”
>”I… I don't know what you're talking about.”
>”Heh heh, for a man as accredited as you, it's a shame to see you neglecting your own reality even as it crumbles about you like a child. But you were never one to see the elephant in the room. Or in your case, the dragon upon his mound.”

>Bobby reclaims the psych ward
>Sticks constantly had visions of Von Drake losing his shit
>He dismissed them as mere childish insults
>After Von Drake finally snaps, Bobby rummages through his notes and discover that the vision became true
>This makes him contact Penny and share the whole archive with her

So what's going where now?

So are we moving up the time table of when they begin messing with Von Drake or what?

Should we begin with the flesh walls screaming at him and keep it low key after that before another spike in the crazy?

Which days do we want this to occur over?

You people are a waste of life

Looks like is in the correct order, but the breaking of Von Drake and him being put in a padded cell happens in the same day

So most of what's under day 16 should be pushed back into day 14?

Did they work him over from day 10 to day 14? Is that enough days to really make him snap?

well, 6 days seems too much, especially if you have walls turning into flesh

I'd imagine it still takes a day to plan it.

Pericles knows Von Drake's psyche by now, so he'd be instrumental in "tailoring the experience" so it has maximum effectiveness.

Bump

So while their planning, Wall-E will need to be looking in on them, doing that reverse hiding behind a corner spying thing.

Wall-E alerts RoboDale who doesn't interfere for whatever reason. Maybe he has something against Von Drake, maybe he doesn't see the harm in what they're doing.
I feel like we've forgotten they're supposed to be around for this.

>bro you've got to check out these fucking cheeseburger pennies
What on earth are you talking about son this is an Arby's...
>The magician says that if you collect enough cheeseburger pennies and concentrate them in an area roughly the same size as a hubcap off a 1968 Caddilac Deville, you'll be able to sequence quantum regurgitation theory.
>It's basically the same science that keeps your clothes from deteroriating off your body when undergoing extensive time travel!
I'm not sure you're fully understanding what I meant. This is an Arby's; they sell roast beef at these places, which in all honesty I like a lot better. Big Macs take like [ONE YEAR] off your life.
>Fair enough, but surely this place has something akin to a DeVille hubcap?
I think they have a manhole cover in the third stall in the lady's restroom; they've been using it to access the tunnels to store the diamonds...
>Great let's go!

>Month 13 of the maiden voyage

>OH ISABELLA YOUR SHIP'S RUN AGROUND
Fucking Eugene having me minesweep the entire goddamn beach like I'm Spiderman looking for sea turtle eggs.
>KNEEL AT THE SWORD, SCREAM AT THE CLOUDS
You remember the scene where Indiana Jones has to cross the painted floor that looks like a bottomless gorge? Well, this is exactly the same thing, except it's an extra 20 miles across and the path is (((zigzagged))) like those bits from the first Max Payne games.
>OH ISABELLA YOUR SHIP'S COMING IN
Literally what the hell. You're not supposed to filter onion grease with a coffee filter; the molecular disassociation could cause irrefutable damage to the microverse.
>TERROR AND FEVER HAVE TAKEN YOUR MEN

Maybe RoboDale decides not to fight them or expose them after its all said and done since Bobby takes over has the main ward doctor and he knows he'll be better for the inmates.

Bump.

Drake's been trying to neuter his human side for a good while now. For Dale, this is probably just entertaining to watch.

>Day 10

>Von Drake is currently in his office, ruminating over the destruction of HARDAC while reading Membrane's damage report. What really seems to get his goat is that during the explosion, he could swear that he saw a flash of something; another being in the space between him and Dora. It's been weighing heavy on his mind ever since. To distract himself, he looks over to the last printout the machine was able to produce before going silent. The graph looks relatively normal at first before a massive spike in activity that refuses to settle.

>"It's just as I feared then. Whatever affliction the others have has spread to her. The idea of a communicable mental illness shouldn't be possible. Well, outside of a church, at least."

>"Why do you talk to yourself?"

>It was barely a whisper but it was there. The doctor spends a good minute looking to see if anyone entered his space before paging the nurse.

>"Eh, silly question, Nurse Doom. By any chance did you call me earlier? Perhaps rest your hand on the intercom?"
>"Nah docta' Drake. I'm working the dispensary today. It's the most quiet I get all week."
>"I see. Thank you for your time."

>"A doctor blaming his nurse. How...common."
>"All right, who is that?! Is this another of your schemes, Pericles?!
>"Oh no, if it was up to him, you'd be dead already. Us? We're interested in you."
>"...We?"
>"Of course. We've been here the whole time. You just have a bad habit of ignoring us."

>Von Drake realizes the voices are coming from behind him. As he rises from his chair and turns, he's met with the sight of his office walls hosting masses of pulsating flesh. Muscle, bone, working eyes and mouths all moving with such intention.

>"Oh now he sees us."
>"After all of those wonderful ideas we gave you."
>"And you treat us like we don't exist."
>"How dare you."
>"You absolute cretin!"
>"You don't deserve us!"
>"YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING!"

>The mouths are all screaming and it becomes too much for Ludwig to bear.

>By this point he's nearly fetal, trying his damndest to block out the voices but they just keep getting louder. Angrier. More vicious in their insults.

>"Goose God in the Sky, MAKE THEM STOP!!"
>"Uhm, are you ok Doc? I heard you yelling from across the hall."

>Von Drake looks up from his position to see a very confused looking Dora. Looking behind him, the walls are bare with no sign of the organic masses they once held.

>"I...I..uh...what did you hear me saying?"
>"All I could hear was you yelling behind the walls. I thought that maybe one of the advanced cases got to you."
>"No no, it was...a bit of a night terror...I've had issues with that for a good few years now. Sorry if I worried you."
>"Oh, all right then. Hasta luego, Doc."

>As Dora makes her exit, a wry smile cracks onto her face while the duck mutters to himself, eyes darting around the walls of his office. Soon, she makes her way to Pericles' cell to meet up with her co-conspirators.

>Pericles: Ah, such subterfuge gives me hope in these new generations. If only I'd met you under better situations.
>Dora: Eh, I'm just a trigger if anything. This is Sticks and Suzie's show. Nice work with Slug Bait in there by the way.
>Suzie: Such flattery will get you nowhere. Still appreciated regardless.
>Sticks: Well, the other Stickses have been sending me more and more scenes of the quack in a padded cell so we're doing something right. We just need a couple more good pushes and he'll go over the edge.
>Suzie: I believe I have an idea.
>Dora: We can't just keep using the same trick though; he'll get used to it.
>Suzie: You forget, my dear Dora, you all aren't ze only friends I've made in here.

Also, still looking for a good place to introduce the Glory Road subplot. I kinda don't want it to just drop into the plot.

Nice work.

Maybe we should also add something to the steps of Bobby expressing concern over Von Drake's worsening mental health, but he brushes him off. Bobby isn't in on the plan, he's just genuinely concerned.

[Glory Road] shows the holder a map of the place they most want to go.

After Dora sends footage of Pericles being "killed" by Dredd off to Penny, she concludes they really should get out of this prison sooner than later and the only way they're going to do it is with that map since Sticks keeps seeing them all being dead or worse within a month due to circumstances outside of their current control.

Bump

This works, but when Wall-E joins the group? during the psych ward?

Officially he joins the group during the excavation.

Before that he was a means to an end in retrieving the map.

Oh yeah, is there going to be an arc where a character (preferably one that hasn't had much of a spotlight yet) gets sent to the prison hospital and has to deal with Hello Nurse and Dr. Hutchinson?

We could give Suzie an arc there but this arc is really lacking a solid party in general.

Or it could be for some other new party member, to give them their own fight. Maybe one of the Dethklok guys.

The only way I can see us fitting that in is if we push the excavation back even more, which means pushing PI back even more.

Unless you just want to give that part to Trevor after Dora saves him from being killed by Wong.

Toki was going to be part of the party in the original draft

Bump

Have any real plans come up for PI yet or is this a by the seat of our pants kind of thing?

Outside of who appears in PI, no. That part is still in development

There was some stuff last thread about it.

Bump

>Unless you just want to give that part to Trevor after Dora saves him from being killed by Wong.
That would be better

So, while Dora and her brojos are inside PI, we have:

>Penny and Interpol vs the Frizz on the great jawbreaker cache hunt
>Trevor in the prison hospital and making Wong's life hell
What's the Warden doing and how does he make Dredd turn on him?

There was the idea that when he caught Inch High, he believed that there was an ant infestation and decided to fumigate the prison with agent orange (the herbicide, who turned out to be Larfleeze)

We dropped that when Inch High replaced Atom Ant.

Now there's a giant (well, maybe just slightly larger than average) pinball machine Inch High is imprisoned in somewhere, and it's killing him over and over again.

bump

Dammit. I was looking forward for Warden gassing the whole prison (and the nonsense of Larfleeze being turned into a poison gas)

We could still do it if we found a good enough roundabout path for the Warden to loop-the-loop the logic through.

With all these jawbreakers coming his way, he figures bugs will try to eat them because they're full of sugar?

That could work, though isn't far fetched that Warden confuses Inch High with an ant, or bug people.

Only if Inch High is wearing an insect disguise when the Warden catches him.

Where has Inch High been for the ward arc?

>Where has Inch High been for the ward arc?
uh, that's a good question. Maybe he was gathering intel inside the prison, like watching the movement in the bus depot.

Well, Dora has every reason not to contact him since she and her gang are plotting underhanded deeds.

Maybe she gets in contact with him afterwards to pass along what she's recorded so far?

We might need to insert a line when they were discussing the mission that he's only going to get in touch with her once a month, if that.

bump

Why the hell are there so many Sonic characters?

We have Sticks in part 6 and Knuckles in part 2.

I think Scratch and Grounder were throwaways in part 5.

And that's all of them.

Tails is a possibility for part 8. One we might scrap though.

Sup Forumsrge's main focus is apparently on Sonic side-characters.

I don't even know what's going on with Sup Forumsrge or what the plot is.

I'm doing my best right now to just focus on part 6, which I really thought we'd have more arguments over the plot given how much crap was said about it while we were working on every part before it.

Yep, that's all of them, and is around the character limit from the other series featured here. Unless you consider Chris-chan and Sonichu as sonic characters, but that's silly

It's saddening that a Sup Forums project is based off an Sup Forums series, and has so many Sup Forums characters too.

Bump

So we're in the process of breaking Von Drake.
Psycho and Muzzle seem to be up next in the process.

So maybe we have Suzie turn some things into flesh and she has Psycho and Muzzle attack them, Von Drake witnesses this and we need him to conclude that only the mentally deranged can see this.

I suggest this approach because I can't think of how either Psycho or Muzzle, with their trauma, could be instructed to use their stands against Von Drake.

What's the range of Pericles' [Master of Puppets]? How is he unable to use the magnetism on RoboDale or the other machines in the place?

I figure Wall-E could be watching them plot at some point and he could grab it with his magnetism power, but instead of breaking the little robot apart, he "jailbreaks" its programming so he can have it bring him metal to use. RoboDale can be watching this concealed somewhere with a weapon ready, but then allows it to continue when he sees Wall-E is in no danger of being scrapped.

Big Guy Nobody didn't become president because he crashed the elections.