If everyone in the LGBT spectrum suddenly dropped dead tomorrow, would there be ANY detriment to the world?

If everyone in the LGBT spectrum suddenly dropped dead tomorrow, would there be ANY detriment to the world?

They'd be a lot of happy people.

Nope

Sjw's would find a new special snowflake group to whine about on top of the ones they already do, we'd be hearing about pedo rights or something.

This site would become a wasteland.

Which is already starting to happen, by the way. And they always said the slippery slope doesn't exist, yeah I call BULLSHIT.

Yeah, no more quality tailors. Also, this

I hate their lingo so much.

Yeah, but you would see it blossom into the full fledged "fight" they have going for trannies now.

oh you. as if that isn't already on the radar...

Canada would have to run a new election on awfully short notice.

If everyone in the LGBT spectrum dropped dead, there would be no more SJWs.

Unlike niggers, quite a lot of productive citizens would be lost, to the detriment of the economy

>would there be ANY detriment to the world?
My could GDP would drop significantly.

How? SJWs fight for more than just LGBT rights. They see all of these as unique identities:

Fat
Transage
Handicapped
Mentally challenged

Along with many others. Identity politics truly is a plague on society.

wouldnt even notice

Yes.

45% to 60% of women are bisexual. If half of the women just suddenly dropped dead there would be a major wrench in societies functioning. Not to mention all of the gay men and lesbian women who are productive members of society.

Besides, realistically speaking there's nothing wrong with being on the LGBQ spectrum somewhere. It's a lot like being Christian or Atheist. As long as you aren't annoying as shit about it no one cares.

Now if everyone who's annoying about it dropped dead tomorrow the world would be an infinitely better place. And Trans people. I don't think I've ever met a trans person who was anything but batshit retarded.

>realistically speaking there's nothing wrong with being on the LGBQ spectrum
stop being a faggot enabler

I think he's trying to say that all SJW's are fags. Which is true.
But not all SJW's are LGBT

A lot of our Navy ships would be understaffed.

there'd be like 200 fewer channels on cable tv

basically, no

Every gay person I know has a real job. Every person I know whining about LGBT rights stays at home all day whining on Cuckbook.

white male homosexuals are already the devil as far as the ~30% leading edge of sjws are concerned

No

So like 8 to 10 million people tops? Just another Stalin genocide. Russia survived that. I think we can survive losing the fruits and nuts from our lives.

>not Jews
>not Muslims

certainly wouldn't be an improvement like if you cleansed the world of those two

True, but, LGBT includes T which is one of the biggest things SJW's are into now.

Well you wouldn't be here to make insightful debate provoking topics on chinese carpet cleaning forums like this one so I guess we'd really miss that

The world is sinful so yes.

The beauty of Life would rejoice.

God hates fags.

If you're a guy it would be impossible to get a good haircut
Women suck at cutting men's hair because they consider it so simple they don't even try
Straight men suck at cutting mens hair because they all think clippers and a comb is the perfect toolset and do rough, sloppy work
Gay men will absolutely commit to using their powers of gayness to make you hotter when you leave than you were when you walked in
Even if they think you are ugly and not worth the trouble their gay pride kicks in and they do something to improve your look
Gay barber is the best barber every time

>clippers and a comb is the perfect toolset
there is literally nothing wrong with this, in fact
>paying for the haircutting jew
nice try

Can you imagine a world without engineers? It'd be like that

Never had a good haircut, then?
At least tell me you own a couple of decent sports jackets and actually wear them in public to something other than a wedding or a funeral

private schooled faggotry doesn't belong in the real world

95% of STDs carriers would disappear immediately, the rest of the diseases are carried by Trumpfags.

Probably yes, as there are gay people in all fields of life.
There will be accidents on highways.
All critical services (emergency rooms, nuclear plants, energy distribution, flight pilots etc) will suffer too a certain extent.

Will I miss them or feel sorry, or consider this a tragedy? Probably not.

The only way you wouldn't notice everyone around you dropping down dead is if you would be one of them. Which you probably are.

Only some faggots are important from the whole LGBTQ "community".
There have been influential faggots throughout history, and zero lesbians.

Broadway would never recover

>If all humans suddenly dropped dead tomorrow, would there be ANY detriment to the world?

When a large mass of population dies in a short time interval, it results in a resource redistribution for the survivors. This generated wealth, surplus and evolution.
Look for James Burke documentary. This happened after the black plague. The surplus land increased agricultural production and surplus, and drove trade, trading cities and free weekends. That area is now known as the blue banana.

This is only because Trumpfags actually get laid.

yes, because then niggers would rule the world

no. half the jews would be gone as well, and the world would be a better place.

we wouldn't learn to hate queers enough if they were all dead.

>coins
Bahahahahah best laugh all day

This

White fag guys have a higher percentage of higher IQs
They just have to stay closeted and breed

>paying to get your hair cut
>not doing it yourself

Get gud and stop wasting money.

Where would we get actors, interior designers, and hairdressers from???

Around 5% of all people on earth fall into the LGBT spectrum. There wouldn't be THAT massive of an economic impact. We'd easily be able to recover.

there'd be no more OPs

>45-60% of women are bisexuals

What corner of your rectum did you pull that out from?

They're gold and silver m80.

It would just re-emerge as a phenomenon.

>Actors
Real men
>Interior design
That's a meme career.
>Hairdressing
That's also a meme career.

Fags have no sense of fashion. I don't know where this idiotic idea comes from. They overdress like crazy and have made a whole generation of young men look like queers.

>Implying anywhere near the majority of that number (if it's even based on anything but your guess) is actually bisexual and not just stating that for attention

The lack of engineers would be crippling.

More would take their place eventually anyway

I've been saying this for years
If niggers knew how much money jews have we could get them to do an ethnic cleansing just for the loot and be rid of the infection that is feeding on our folk

what about milo yiannopoulos

I thought everyone here loves that fag

would anybody miss him?

No more Milo triggering retards on Leddit and Sup Forums

>Hidden /sci/ joke.

I don't know, how important do you consider yourself?

Milo would die.